What is it?
The Piglands Mod adds a whole new biome for the pigs, and it adds new mobs! The biome itself is pink, to represent pigs. The trees, are pink, and you get a special wood from them too! Also, you can find ores that also make tools! Remember, this is a WIP, so more is going to be added later on! If you have any comments, questions, or problems, just leave a post and I'll reply later! Hope you enjoy!
- Project page: BukkitDev
- Download page [1.3.2][v0.3.1]: BukkitDev; Note: The default IDs have changed for blocks and mobs in this version, and it will damage your current biomes. The reason was that some IDs were occupied, and I could no longer request an ID for the mobs in ModLoader, and instead come up with a number from 0 to 255.
- Download page [1.2.5][v0.3][OLD]: BukkitDev
- Download page [1.2.5][v0.2][OLD]: BukkitDev
- Download page [1.2.5][v0.1][OLD]: BukkitDev
The King Pigman:
The King Pigman's Drops:
v0.2 Piglands Environment:
Named King Pigman:
Review by damnnicholas (Youtube: DamnicholasGaming)
Review by ipodmail
Review by thelordcaue/Revisão por thelordcaue
Review by Alexgan001 (Youtube: westheath001)
- Bug fixes.
- Armor and tools! (tools are in v0.2)
- Custom Pigmen and Pigs in content packs.
- Community suggestions!
- Ores! (in v0.2)
- Spawn eggs! (in v0.2)
- A special easter egg! (in v0.2; it's the piggy pie)
- Smarter Pigmen!
- Tinting changes to the textures. (in v0.2)
This mod, authored by MrAppDev (referred to as the Author or MrAppDev), is the intellectual property of the Author. You may not modify or redistribute this mod without permission from the Author. Only BukkitDev and Minecraft Forum are allowed to host this mod. Redistributing or modifying it is a violation of copyright.
If you want to use a signature that promotes this mod:
If you would like to do a mod review, feel free to do so! But make sure you do these three things:
- You mention that it was made by me.
- You give a link to the mod in the description of the video.
- You PM me or reply to this thread that you are making a review, if you can (I'm curious to see what you made!).
- You may not review it in a way that suggests it was authored by you (e.g. illegally uploading the mod to a file sharing site, reusing images I have made and marking it with a website name, etc.)
If you'd like to make a texture pack supporting this mod, you'll need to use the following:
- The mob/pigman.png is required for support.
- Everything within the folder pigmanMod is required for support.