Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Movie: The Great Invasion (Recruiting)


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

Recruiting Posted Image

Bio:
Castle Ligne D'Horizon, Minecraftia's Castle Kingdom is under attack by the Creatures of Minecraftia!
It is your (Main Actor) job to Defend this castle from destruction from Herobrine's (Main Villain) army.
Herobrine's army consists of:
Enderman, Herobrine's Bodyguard (FULL)
Creepers (8)
Skeletons (15)
Zombies (49)
Zombie Pigman (10)
Ghast (5)
and Herobrine (FULL)

Realistically, original was 305 so I reduced to 93

Actors (7/93)(Main Actor 1/1)(Main Villain 1/1)
IGN:
Acting Experience:
Building Exprience:
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra):
Voice Acting? (Y/N):
Skype?:

Server Hoster (0/1)(Server Hoster Backup 0/1)
Dedicated, or Non-Dedicated?:
Max Slots (1-100)

Key
Green Wool = Recruiting Open
Red Wool = Recruiting Closed

Register or log in to remove.

#2

unotafinkle

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

IGN:Unotafinkle
Acting Experience: 4 years
Building Exprience: since minecraft came out
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Builder and Main Actor
Voice Acting? (Y/N):N

Note: i will be gone for two weeks, but i can make up for it

#3

Highway
    Highway

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1050 posts
  • Location: Denmark
  • Minecraft: Highway

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

IGN: Highway
Acting Experience: None
Building Exprience: Build a couple of maps,
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Mob, Main Actor, Extra
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Y (if you think i'm suitable)
http://www.youtube.c...r/HighwayForyou
- Tune in for Daily entertainment!

#4

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

View PostHighway, on 18 June 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

IGN: Highway
Acting Experience: None
Building Exprience: Build a couple of maps,
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Mob, Main Actor, Extra
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Y (if you think i'm suitable)
you can be the Hero welcome

View Postunotafinkle, on 18 June 2012 - 09:29 PM, said:

IGN:Unotafinkle
Acting Experience: 4 years
Building Exprience: since minecraft came out
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Builder and Main Actor
Voice Acting? (Y/N):N

Note: i will be gone for two weeks, but i can make up for it
you can be a Zombie part of herobrines army, main actors have to voice act

#5

unotafinkle

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

i can do a voice but my voice is kind of sounds like a 13 year old though im 15 but u can edit it so i sound deeper or watev

#6

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:53 AM

View Postunotafinkle, on 19 June 2012 - 02:19 AM, said:

i can do a voice but my voice is kind of sounds like a 13 year old though im 15 but u can edit it so i sound deeper or watev
App please...

#7

Happyethan8
  • Location: Montana
  • Minecraft: Happyethan8
  • Xbox:Happyethan8

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:00 AM

IGN: Happyethan8
Acting Experience: I have done Movies, LP's, and short's. I also have had lead roles in several school playes.
Building Exprience: Not to good but I have played since alpha.
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): I'll play anything I can. I just like doing stuff like this. I would be happier with the more lines and bigger part but I can do a extra or whatever you need me to do. In fact I could help film.
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Sure.(Y)

Posted Image


#8

Relios
    Relios

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Minecraft: relly200117

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:55 AM

IGN: relly200117
Acting Experience: I've done about a year of live action acting and I used to do gaming commentary (Stopped because of technological issues)
Building Exprience: I've been playing since beta 1.2
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Main Villain
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Y

#9

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

View PostHappyethan8, on 19 June 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

IGN: Happyethan8
Acting Experience: I have done Movies, LP's, and short's. I also have had lead roles in several school playes.
Building Exprience: Not to good but I have played since alpha.
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): I'll play anything I can. I just like doing stuff like this. I would be happier with the more lines and bigger part but I can do a extra or whatever you need me to do. In fact I could help film.
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Sure.(Y)
You can be a Enderguard, Herobrine's personal Bodyguard. They have a pretty big role in the movie

View PostRelios, on 19 June 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

IGN: relly200117
Acting Experience: I've done about a year of live action acting and I used to do gaming commentary (Stopped because of technological issues)
Building Exprience: I've been playing since beta 1.2
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Main Villain
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Y
Welcome, Herobrine, Lord of Darknes and Destruction

#10

Cyphyres
    Cyphyres

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

IGN:thelifrs
Acting Experience:I've done a video or two
Building Exprience: Not much
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Ender guard
Voice Acting? (Y/N): If you want me to, add me on skype to hear my voice.
The first. The middle. And the last.

#11

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostCyphyres, on 19 June 2012 - 01:33 PM, said:

IGN:thelifrs
Acting Experience:I've done a video or two
Building Exprience: Not much
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Ender guard
Voice Acting? (Y/N): If you want me to, add me on skype to hear my voice.
No need to add you only the main actors need to add me on skype, but welcome

#12

Happyethan8
  • Location: Montana
  • Minecraft: Happyethan8
  • Xbox:Happyethan8

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

Whose considered a main actor?

Posted Image


#13

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostHappyethan8, on 19 June 2012 - 06:20 PM, said:

Whose considered a main actor?
Herobrine
and
The Hero (havent come up with a name yet...)

#14

Relios
    Relios

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Minecraft: relly200117

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:30 AM

Didn't see the skype section on the application, derp! Anyways my skype is alex200117. My real name is Alex if you care to know.

#15

masterzzmax

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

IGN: masterzz435
Acting Experience: I did some commentary's but thats about it.
Building Exprience: Since Alpha 1.2 or one of the late Alpha's
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Mob or Extra... What does the extra do?
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Possibly but I'm not sure

I can mostly record in the mourning, but sometimes mid day. I will also be gone in mid July, but i still might be able to record with everyone.

#16

dun198demon

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

IGN:Dun198
Acting Experience: Some, but not to much.
Building Exprience: I'm ok but not the best , i specialize in redstone.
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Mobs, i can do multiple mobs
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Y
Skype?:Dun198Demon

#17

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

need more people cmon APPLY! plz

View Postdun198demon, on 21 June 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

IGN:Dun198
Acting Experience: Some, but not to much.
Building Exprience: I'm ok but not the best , i specialize in redstone.
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Mobs, i can do multiple mobs
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Y
Skype?:Dun198Demon
Skype, can't accept you if you give skype name

View Postmasterzzmax, on 21 June 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

IGN: masterzz435
Acting Experience: I did some commentary's but thats about it.
Building Exprience: Since Alpha 1.2 or one of the late Alpha's
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): Mob or Extra... What does the extra do?
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Possibly but I'm not sure

I can mostly record in the mourning, but sometimes mid day. I will also be gone in mid July, but i still might be able to record with everyone.
Welcome creeper

#18

stevenkorean256
  • Minecraft: stevenkorean256

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:58 PM

IGN: stevenkorean256
Acting Experience: 9-10
Building Exprience: 10-10
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): All of them Cx
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Yes
Skype?: steven.kan49
Posted Image

#19

MinerrariaGuys
  • Location: Michigan, USA, Earth
  • Minecraft: BlueXX

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

View Poststevenkorean256, on 01 July 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

IGN: stevenkorean256
Acting Experience: 9-10
Building Exprience: 10-10
Role (Main Actor, Main Villain, Mob, Extra): All of them Cx
Voice Acting? (Y/N): Yes
Skype?: steven.kan49
Your a creeper