• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts
  • Minecraft: Lunatrius

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:04 PM

Screenshot Gallery
Development Screenshot Gallery

Sources
You can find all the mod sources over at github.

LunatriusCore
ATTENTION! This is a REQUIRED mod in order for any of the other mods to work in 1.7.2 or later. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don't install it along with any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned!

Downloads

Changelog
Spoiler:

InGame Info XML (+Text +JSON)
Display various information directly only you ingame screen.

Note
This mod is a fork of bspkrs' version which he keeps updated with all Minecraft versions past 1.0 (the original author of the mod is DaftPVF).
As of version 2.4.1.27 InGame Info XML supports bspkrs' text format, however there are a few things that have to be adjusted for it to work as you're used to.
  • Color codes (&f, &a, &r) have to use the $ symbol instead of the & symbol (&f => $f, &a => $r, ...).
  • The syntax for boolean tags (slimes, daytime, raining, ...; check the download page for a list of all tags) has changed a bit.
    Example: The slime tag would have to be modified from the following
    <slimes[yes/no]>
    to the following
    <if[slimes[yes/no]]>

Authors (in chronological order)
DaftPVF (latest update for 1.0 - click!)
bspkrs (latest update for 1.6.4, simple text syntax - click!)
Lunatrius

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Downloads

Changelog
Spoiler:

Optional tools

Monster Spawn Highlighter
The name basically says it all. The mod will highlight any blocks where monsters can spawn.

Videos
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Downloads

Changelog
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Stackie
It will group all items of the same type and experience orbs into stacks of a maximum of 2048 items. For example: 6 towers, 64 high of sand will give you 384 entities. With this mod I ended up with a single entity. Cool, eh?

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Downloads

Changelog
Spoiler:

Mirrors

Installation, Configuration, Crash Reports, Translations, Suggestions

Incompatibilities (last update: 26.01.2014 17:21 CET)
  • MonsterSpawnHighlighter - Mo' Creatures

Special thanks
In alphabetical order. Make sure to check out their awesome mods!

Other mods

License
Posted Image
All mods and their sources are released under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) license.

Modpacks: you can freely include any of the mods in your mod pack if the modpack is free or private. Mentioning me as the author is appeciated but not required.

Edited by Lunatrius, 11 April 2014 - 01:19 PM.

Register or log in to remove.

UltraMoogleMan

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

Looks great! I'm definitely going to be using this when I need to light up the village on my SMP server. :)

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:39 AM

The renderer no longer checks for blocks. Instead it creates a virtual spider and zombie entity as a reference to check for spawnable blocks.

Human language: it's more accurate now.

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

Released the schematic renderer for 1.2.5. Links, screenshots and description in the first post.

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:08 AM

Updated the Schematic Renderer to 1.1. You may now import schematic files of any size - it will only render blocks in a 20 radius by default (can be changed to anything up to 50). You are also able to flip and rotate schematics by using + and -.

plaguedplatypus
  • Minecraft: plaguedplatypus

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:38 AM

looks pretty cool. definitely gonna try it out.

EduardoTA
  • Minecraft: EduardoTA

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Monsters Spawn Highlighter dosen't work,It creates a config file but simply dosen't work,pressing L or any other bind dosen't work.
Hi I'm EduardoTA from Youtube and a lot of othere services around the Web.I live in São Paulo(capital),São paulo(State),Brazil(Country).

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

View PostEduardoTA, on 04 July 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

Monsters Spawn Highlighter dosen't work,It creates a config file but simply dosen't work,pressing L or any other bind dosen't work.

Sorry for the late response, was getting bombarded with the free "gift code threads" and I totally missed your response. What are you using, Forge or ModLoader? And do you have any other mods that might use the L key as a key binding?

---

Also updated the schematic renderer to 1.1.1. It will now no longer draw blocks that are already placed (decreases the amount of blocks that have to be drawn and the derpy effect is gone - basically textures overlapped almost every tick).

Also moved the changelog to the zip/jar files in case you're interested checking them out.

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:17 PM

Released the Stack Drops mod. This brings the upcoming feature (in 1.3) to 1.2.5. If you have huge farms or anything that produced a lot of drops, this will help you a lot. On my 29x8 wheat farm I usually got about 700 drops - 700 entities which caused huge lags spikes. Now I'm getting about 100 entities when I start harvesting and about 3 or 4 when they all get to my collection point.

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:47 AM

Updated the Schematic Renderer. The user doesn't have to go into the config at all and all schematics are loaded on the fly from .minecraft/schematics/ (put all your schematics into the folder and when you're in just use the load item to load the next schematic - it can't get simpler).

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

Updated the Stack Drops mod. It will now stack experience orbs as well. These can be packed into a single orb if they're close enough together (0.75 blocks), which gets rid of a lot of lag when collecting them one by one.

Neon_ColorsFTW22
  • Minecraft: NeonColorsAero

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

I like your Schematic render mod!

It's kinda how FVDisco shows his redstone creation builds at the end with the same function you use! Awesome.

Posted Image

AbrarSyed
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

I Approve.
Posted Image

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it!

On another note, updated the Stackie mod. I've optimized the stacking code and moved it into a separate package for a smoother update to 1.3 when it's out. I've also added a config file that has some basic configuration available (some people might want the stacking range higher/lower).

The next mod that I'll be updating is the schematic updater. Here's a sneak peek of what I'm currently working on. What you can see on this image:
  • export a schematic from inside Minecraft (on the left, the red/blue blocks/cubes determine the larger, green cuboid, which is the area that will be exported)
  • export and import mod items along with the schematics (on the image there's pistons from the more pistons mod and leaves from ExtraBiomesXL)
  • imported schematics now draw a purple cuboid around the schematics, so you know how large the schematic actually is (by default only blocks that are up to 20 blocks away from you are rendered, this cuboid should help you determine the exact size of the schematic)

Edit: forgot one thing. I moved the adf.ly links behind the direct links (they're optional, I won't really mind because I don't have enough downloads to begin with ;)).

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

Released, the Stackie mod for CraftBukkit. I used craftbukkit-1.2.5-R4.1-MCPC-SNAPSHOT-176.jar to compile it and it works fine on my end.

Make sure to go check out AbrarSyed's mods and thank him. He was the one to bug me for the past 2 days, he's the one who made me release a server version before 1.3 (even though it's just 1(2?) days before the 1.3 release).

AbrarSyed
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

hehe ^^

you must admit, this mod helps make your giant cactus farm not die :P
Posted Image

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:10 PM

True, true. :P

Updated Schematica, being the last 1.2.5 update (unless I have to fix a critical bug) for anyone staying on 1.2.5. You can now load schematics from a texturepack-like selection (AbrarSyed's suggestion :)). You may also save parts of your world as a schematic file, allowing you to share your creations with your friends or to assist people. The items that were added in the previous version were replaced with a GUI along with optional keybindings that can be turned on from the config.

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Updated Schematica and added layer by layer rendering. Also fixed some issues with mod blocks and it should correctly load/save the schematic files now. Blocks that are different from the blocks in the schematic will have a red border. This is just an indicator to show if you did something wrong (ignore them for building blocks etc).

chrismack

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hey i am having a issue with your mod. The schematic rendering does not seem to be working properly. I just renders black and white blocks instead of the blocks in the schematic.

I am using forge 3.4.9.171 and just your mod.

Picture of my problem:
Posted Image

Other than this problem it looks like a awesome mod and i hope that it gains some traction soon and more people start to see it.

Thanks for your time
Chris

Posted Image

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every second of it"

Lunatrius
    Lunatrius

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 678 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:03 AM

View Postchrismack, on 10 August 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Hey i am having a issue with your mod. The schematic rendering does not seem to be working properly. I just renders black and white blocks instead of the blocks in the schematic.

I am using forge 3.4.9.171 and just your mod.

Picture of my problem:
Posted Image

Other than this problem it looks like a awesome mod and i hope that it gains some traction soon and more people start to see it.

Thanks for your time
Chris
Sorry, didn't notice the post earlier (MCF doesn't send out email notifications for some reason :/). What exactly are those blocks? Vanilla or mod blocks? Mod blocks that use the addOvverride method to set the texture don't work yet, because I haven't figured out a way to include them.