Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Emerald Tools

emerald tools bmbuffalo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

BmBuffalo

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:40 PM

What is the most obvious thing to add in minecraft, when you have a new ore, that has a metal / gem substance? SOME NEW TOOLS! If the emerald is 25 times more rare than diamonds, then it surely could be much better then diamond tools! Because, i can't see the point of having to find ultra rare stuff, to trade for stuff i can find in less time!?

Register or log in to remove.

Kholdstare
    Kholdstare

Blaze Extinguisher

• Members
  • 4847 posts
  • Location: I could probably put an overused/bad joke here, but instead I put this when I should be telling the world my location.
  • Minecraft: Giygas924

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:43 PM

No. Nonononononono.

Emerald tools have been suggested thousands of times.

Besides, finding the ore is supposed to be a "nice find" as Jeb said. You're supposed to get emeralds through trading, not by digging them up in the ground.

No support.

Posted ImageDid something happen to you in your childhood to give you this unreasonable fear of rutabaga?Posted Image‚Äč

TheCreepist99

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

NO

You can get Emeralds from WHEAT. WHEAT. Having them better than diamonds is bullshit.

Clear enough?
Why am I here when I could be a productive member of society?

Rabidbadger

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostTheCreepist99, on 18 June 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

NO

You can get Emeralds from WHEAT. WHEAT. Having them better than diamonds is bullshit.

Clear enough?

And that argument invalidates this whole idea in seventeen words.

Emerald is money. Mojang has already said that new tiers of tools are extremely unlikely. So make do with what we already have.
No support from me.
Posted Image

View PostDumbum2240.1, on 02 August 2011 - 09:37 AM, said:

And yeah, I'm really not sure what this mob is. I'm thinking with an open mind, and all I can think of is a sex mad robot who spawns at Christmas.

Nosebleeder
  • Minecraft: Smagard

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

No.

Because EMERALD is MONEY. Minecraft euro. Minecraft dollar. MINECRAFT MONEY! MINECRAFT CURRENCY! And it will ONLY be money!

Posted Image

FtwJim
    FtwJim

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Minecraft: FtwJim

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Nah, I don't agree with new tools. But maybe you could use it for something else besides trading.

Maybe you can make a Emerald Torch. And if you place it somewhere. Zombies and other undead will go to it.

BirghtEyes
  • Minecraft: BirghtEyes

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Nada.
Because emeralds are for trading with villagers.
Oh and Diamond would always be stronger then emerald because diamond is the strongest merireal known to man.
I <3 Wood Shovels!!

PumpkinHead571
  • Minecraft: PumpkinHead571
  • Xbox:PokeNoah

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

No more uses for emeralds besides the uses we already have. Unless Jeb pulls something wonderful out of his sleeve, I don't want any more emerald uses.
zzzz

RotomGuy
    RotomGuy

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1749 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

Locked, as this has been suggested before.

I would normally say why this won't be in, but the other users have already done that for me.

Please use the Search Bar before posting. If its been posted before, it will be locked.

Forum Rules and Minecraft General Rules
Do read them before posting. I mean it. >:C
Grass Block is still here, though most of you have probably clicked it by now. Posted Image
Do not suggest Vertical Redstone, Emerald Tools, Obsidian Tools and Skylands. They will be burnt in a hole.