Latest News Article

Aether mod to Minecraft 1.2.5?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

CrafterGold
  • Minecraft: Tuzi

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

Is there Aether mod to minecraft 1.2.5?
Because i liked it very much and i wanted it to minecraft 1.2.5..

Register or log in to remove.

Watson690
  • Minecraft: Watson690

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'm currently googling the hell out of this, so far it looks like you can't but if you can I'm sure someone will correct me :P

Minecraft: In Tuxedos

By brothers MoD1982 and Watson690.

CubezzFTW

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:18 AM

View PostWatson690, on 17 June 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

I'm currently googling the hell out of this, so far it looks like you can't but if you can I'm sure someone will correct me Posted Image

The owner of the mod(aether) has been too lazy :P and for updating his mod to 1.2.5 might take tooooo long cause of amount of files and the edits that notch made since 1.0.0 to now

adidushi
    adidushi

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • Minecraft: Adidushi

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

View PostCubezzFTW, on 18 June 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

The owner of the mod(aether) has been too lazy Posted Image and for updating his mod to 1.2.5 might take tooooo long cause of amount of files and the edits that notch made since 1.0.0 to now
u mean jeb.
Posted Image

Dragon911X
  • Minecraft: Dragon911XX

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostCrafterGold, on 17 June 2012 - 09:12 AM, said:

Is there Aether mod to minecraft 1.2.5?
Because i liked it very much and i wanted it to minecraft 1.2.5..
kingbdogz (mod creator) is currently under progress. You can like his facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/AetherMod
He has some pretty interesting concept art of some new mobs and such. He's working very hard on it.

View PostWatson690, on 17 June 2012 - 10:01 PM, said:

I'm currently googling the hell out of this, so far it looks like you can't but if you can I'm sure someone will correct me Posted Image
You can play it if you revert your Minecraft to 1.7.3 and download all the necessary mods for it to work.

View PostCubezzFTW, on 18 June 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

The owner of the mod(aether) has been too lazy Posted Image and for updating his mod to 1.2.5 might take tooooo long cause of amount of files and the edits that notch made since 1.0.0 to now
He isn't lazy, actually. Him and his team are working really hard, they just haven't been updating people on their progress.

Hope this helps! :)
Posted Image

CubezzFTW

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:12 PM

View Postadidushi, on 19 June 2012 - 12:39 PM, said:

u mean jeb.
Exactly

View PostDragon911X, on 19 June 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

kingbdogz (mod creator) is currently under progress. You can like his facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/AetherMod
He has some pretty interesting concept art of some new mobs and such. He's working very hard on it.

You can play it if you revert your Minecraft to 1.7.3 and download all the necessary mods for it to work.

He isn't lazy, actually. Him and his team are working really hard, they just haven't been updating people on their progress.

Hope this helps! Posted Image

... I dont understand if they are working that hard they could have atleast updated to 1.2

DepressedWalrus

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

Ah I see a little more transparency from the team would have been nice however.
Specifically directing people on their thread to the twitter site as some of us only use the forums and thought the team was gone and the mod dead....
EDIT: they also should use the YouTube channel that belongs to them again...
Posted Image
Posted Image

Dragon911X

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:07 AM

View PostCubezzFTW, on 19 June 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Exactly

... I dont understand if they are working that hard they could have atleast updated to 1.2
They are working hard. The mod may not even be near 50% complete. Why release a mod that isn't finished? And even if it was, they may be in the testing phase.
Posted Image

Drawtuke
    Drawtuke

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

If they work hard why they dont say about it and dont say that they are making it Now? why are they not saying to us nothing?can someone anser?

darkmadness54321

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

when the mod was made in beta1.7.3 it took the guy 5 months to make it. if made the mod every update it would take forever. so the next aether will probably be in 1.2.5 but not until 1.3 most likely.

binaryferret
  • Minecraft: Binaryferret

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostDrawtuke, on 20 June 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

If they work hard why they dont say about it and dont say that they are making it Now? why are they not saying to us nothing?can someone anser?

Because of people like you begging them to update, it makes them annoyed. And if they said they were, then people would go crazy. Is it done yet? Isit done yet? is it?
I like turtles.
Kerbals, kerbals, everywhere, where they stop, I don't care!Kerbal Space Program

Metroman008

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:20 PM

all i want is the mod back i have never played it before and i'm bored of the end and nether Posted Image

Validus55

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostMetroman008, on 21 June 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

all i want is the mod back i have never played it before and i'm bored of the end and nether Posted Image
Considering how long it took him to make with just teh Nether in vanilla,  it is probably 3x as hard now that teh end is in vanilla.  The more dimensions there are the harder it gets to make a new one.  That's why it won't work with Yogbox.  Not including the intense lag.

TheDavid28

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

Epic mod is my favourite Posted Image

TheMrMan
  • Minecraft: TheMrMan

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:09 AM

It will most likely be updated to 1.3, since that would be more reasonable

KylieKoopaVG
  • Location: Carlsbad, San Diego, California, United States, North America, America, Earth, Solar System, Universe
  • Minecraft: KylieKoopaVG
  • Xbox:360

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

I have seen a link claiming there is an Aether mod for 1.2.5. But, the download requires a survey so basically it’s a rage-quit. I forgot the link for you survey-bypassers, but I’ll keep searching. It’s on a “Minecraft mod” site. Micah Peter Hacker, my friend, found da link.

/edit I gave up, but just keep on the lookout for “free”; “minecraft”; “mods”.

KylieKoopaV§mG
kkvg.text.RandomThoughts='http://bit.ly/MEwzjp <= Click it!'

Dragon911X

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:20 PM

Found the mod for 1.0.0
http://www.minecraft...s-white-apples/
Posted Image

CoolArik1

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:34 PM

I wish it was 1.2.5 but 1.3 is coming out realllllllllllly soon so I go with TheMrMan on this one

legendsofminecraft
  • Minecraft: Pontoe

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:42 PM

I have quitted a couple of projects before because of annoying employers annoying the crap out of me by asking me "When the final product would be released" over and over again, and after continuously having said it'd take a lot of time and I had no idea they eventually get very impatient. That annoys the fuck out of me so I left some of them in their own shit taking the money I deserved.

So shut the hell up, nothing's more annoying for developers than having people flying around buzzing in your ears about having to hurry up and telling them to give them an exact release date.

I really feel for KingBdogz and his crew because I know EXACTLY how he feels about guys like you. Please give him this patience he deserves and let him and his team work on this. They are doing a better job than you will probably do in a lot of years untill you have a (hard working) job. Believe me.

Dragon911X

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostTheMrMan, on 22 June 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

It will most likely be updated to 1.3, since that would be more reasonable

View PostCoolArik1, on 23 June 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

I wish it was 1.2.5 but 1.3 is coming out realllllllllllly soon so I go with TheMrMan on this one
The mod is deep in development. It may not be released for 2 or 3 more official updates.

View Postlegendsofminecraft, on 23 June 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

I have quitted a couple of projects before because of annoying employers annoying the crap out of me by asking me "When the final product would be released" over and over again, and after continuously having said it'd take a lot of time and I had no idea they eventually get very impatient. That annoys the fuck out of me so I left some of them in their own shit taking the money I deserved.

So shut the hell up, nothing's more annoying for developers than having people flying around buzzing in your ears about having to hurry up and telling them to give them an exact release date.

I really feel for KingBdogz and his crew because I know EXACTLY how he feels about guys like you. Please give him this patience he deserves and let him and his team work on this. They are doing a better job than you will probably do in a lot of years untill you have a (hard working) job. Believe me.
You're right. People are way too impatient now. If something is really this important to them, they should be able to wait. Because the longer they wait, the more time the developers have to put extra content in, instead of releasing it half finished with a bunch of bugs. I've waited for the longest time. If they really want to play it that bad, revert to a previous version of Minecraft.
Posted Image