Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Betweenlands Mod [Dimension] [Blocks] [Mobs] [Items] ~A dark, hostile environment~ *27/08/13 - DRUID CIRCLE*

coming soon angry pixel dimension mod expansion

  • Please log in to reply
4689 replies to this topic

#1681

Laskeri
    Laskeri

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2101 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

It sucks that you guys weren't able to get the release out in time, but it might be better that way. The coders don't have to rush as much, that could be a pretty good thing. Whatever form it's released in, I can't wait for it!

Register or log in to remove.

#1682

anicet74
    anicet74

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1570 posts
  • Location: In a white and weird antichamber,trying to get out of it
  • Minecraft: Someone...

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostLaskeri, on 24 December 2012 - 12:49 PM, said:

It sucks that you guys weren't able to get the release out in time, but it might be better that way. The coders don't have to rush as much, that could be a pretty good thing. Whatever form it's released in, I can't wait for it!

maybee you are able to make this mod faster,so make it if you're not happy

Posted Image
English isn't my native language,if sometimes I'm doing errors or feeling rude because of something said incorectly,please tell me,that will help me to improve my english level

THANKS


#1683

RadioactivFly

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

View PostMrCompost, on 24 December 2012 - 09:16 AM, said:

No I didn't.
"Also, the special festive content will still be included, but will only occur during the twelve days of Christmas." -Posted on the Angry Pixel blog.
Posted Image

#1684

voog2
    voog2

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 234 posts
  • Location: The Betweenlands
  • Minecraft: voog2

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hi guys, Ben here from the team, I'm sorry that we couldn't release the mod today. Believe me, I'm just as sad as you are. However, good things take time and...
Rome wasn't built in a day.

:D
-Musician for mods including The Betweenlands and Arcticraft-

#1685

SuperAmos
  • Location: In a seat, next to my computer, in The Betweenlands
  • Minecraft: Amos757

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

Im not sure if the surprise was a full release or a prelease. If it was a pre-release i think he could have just made the dimension a world gen type or added a command to go to the dimension, instead of saying the portal doesnt work, no suprise.

#1686

stealthgert
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: cheeseshooter

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostSuperAmos, on 24 December 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Im not sure if the surprise was a full release or a prelease. If it was a pre-release i think he could have just made the dimension a world gen type or added a command to go to the dimension, instead of saying the portal doesnt work, no suprise.

You`re a rude person bro, You dont even know how HUGE this mod is.
Btw.. he dont wanna release scrap!
He wants to release quality, Something that you maby havent heared about.
Maby you can search this word on google to find out what it means "QUALITY"
Btw, Give some respect!
Because i know that it is awfull to dont get it.
But i know that the whole team tried it.
And if you dont like it, Then just GO!
ok.
We want fans, not rude people that are crying because they didnt get there present/suprise/mod!
And if you`re crying, just go to your mum.
Posted Image

#1687

Shaadaris
  • Location: Not anywhere, nowhere, or everywhere. Just "Where".
  • Minecraft: ShadeNova42

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

Geez, when I saw cancellation in the title, my heart skipped a beat. Then I read the blog post, don't scare me like that!

#1688

RadioactivFly

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

View PostShaadaris, on 25 December 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

Geez, when I saw cancellation in the title, my heart skipped a beat. Then I read the blog post, don't scare me like that!
Oh, did you think they were cancelling the mod entirely? If I thought that was happening, I'd sh!t a chicken!
Posted Image

#1689

SuperAmos
  • Location: In a seat, next to my computer, in The Betweenlands
  • Minecraft: Amos757

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:37 AM

View Poststealthgert, on 25 December 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

You`re a rude person bro, You dont even know how HUGE this mod is.
Btw.. he dont wanna release scrap!
He wants to release quality, Something that you maby havent heared about.
Maby you can search this word on google to find out what it means "QUALITY"
Btw, Give some respect!
Because i know that it is awfull to dont get it.
But i know that the whole team tried it.
And if you dont like it, Then just GO!
ok.
We want fans, not rude people that are crying because they didnt get there present/suprise/mod!
And if you`re crying, just go to your mum.

Your quite good at understanding what i was saying arent you. i was'nt trying to be rude. i was trying to be helpful. not mean. that was just my opion. And i do know what quality is. To me you were the rude one not I.

And i also knows what it feels like to not be respected. It happens once a week.

#1690

Flying_Bat
  • Location: Jump City

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:30 AM

View PostRadioactivFly, on 25 December 2012 - 01:52 AM, said:


Oh, did you think they were cancelling the mod entirely? If I thought that was happening, I'd sh!t a chicken!

I'd like to see that XD.

Posted Image


#1691

MrCompost
    MrCompost

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1202 posts
  • Location: Land of Britain Status: Sexy
  • Minecraft: MrCompost

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:46 PM

View PostRadioactivFly, on 24 December 2012 - 05:11 PM, said:

"Also, the special festive content will still be included, but will only occur during the twelve days of Christmas." -Posted on the Angry Pixel blog.

Why are you trying to correct me on something that I wrote myself? Still, wrong. That doesn't mean that we are going to release it over twelve days at all, it means that when is IS released, the Christmas content will still be included in the mod, but only be available at Christmas, like the Chest texture Mojang added to chests.


View Postvoog2, on 24 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

Hi guys, Ben here from the team, I'm sorry that we couldn't release the mod today. Believe me, I'm just as sad as you are. However, good things take time and...
Rome wasn't built in a day.

Posted Image

I said it once, and I'll say it again... I HATE THAT STUPID SAYING! XD


View PostSuperAmos, on 24 December 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Im not sure if the surprise was a full release or a prelease. If it was a pre-release i think he could have just made the dimension a world gen type or added a command to go to the dimension, instead of saying the portal doesnt work, no suprise.

That really is a very ignorant thing to say. If it was that easy, I would have freakin' done it! You go into the Betweenlands, and its just a clone of the Overworld, with a black sky, green water, and fireflies. Its broken.
Also, it isn't really a pre-release or a proper release, didn't you read the blog post?


View PostFlying_Bat, on 25 December 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

I'd like to see that XD.

O_O lol

I'm honestly shocked at some people who think they know what they are talking about... They are wrong, simple as that.

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter! @Angry_MrCompost


#1692

stealthgert
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: cheeseshooter

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostSuperAmos, on 25 December 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

Your quite good at understanding what i was saying arent you. i was'nt trying to be rude. i was trying to be helpful. not mean. that was just my opion. And i do know what quality is. To me you were the rude one not I.

And i also knows what it feels like to not be respected. It happens once a week.

It was not very helpfull bro.
So, And it was rude in mine eyes!
And thats why i`m rude to you to :)

But nevermind its ok.
Just leave it by this ok?
Posted Image

#1693

RadioactivFly

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostMrCompost, on 25 December 2012 - 01:46 PM, said:

Why are you trying to correct me on something that I wrote myself? Still, wrong. That doesn't mean that we are going to release it over twelve days at all, it means that when is IS released, the Christmas content will still be included in the mod, but only be available at Christmas, like the Chest texture Mojang added to chests.
Ah. Misunderstanding. Sorry.
Posted Image

#1694

GreenBean0

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well nobody did say this so.... MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! :)
Posted Image

#1695

stealthgert
  • Location: The Netherlands
  • Minecraft: cheeseshooter

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:36 PM

View PostGreenBean0, on 25 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Well nobody did say this so.... MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! Posted Image

Thx you to bro!
Posted Image

#1696

MrCompost
    MrCompost

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1202 posts
  • Location: Land of Britain Status: Sexy
  • Minecraft: MrCompost

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostRadioactivFly, on 25 December 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Ah. Misunderstanding. Sorry.

I guessed :P

Sorry, it just frustrates me when I have to repeat myself all the time lol
I get the same questions all the time.



View PostGreenBean0, on 25 December 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Well nobody did say this so.... MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! Posted Image

Why thank you! :D

Merry Christmas to you too, bro!

I wont be doing much development for a short while now, since Im busy with family and friends. However, Ill try to get some new pictures out soon.

Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter! @Angry_MrCompost


#1697

InsectKing142
  • Location: In a pickle
  • Minecraft: SuperBen10101

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

Where can i find the download?

#1698

DaPa
    DaPa

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

View PostInsectKing142, on 26 December 2012 - 09:34 AM, said:

Where can i find the download?

Omg ! On the topic is written by red-PLEASE READ
so please, read it noob !
Posted Image

#1699

Flying_Bat
  • Location: Jump City

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can report an imposter? There's a guy named Flyiing_Bat and he's copying my name and saying I copied his, he just made his account 2 DAYS ago. He has been annoying me, I have reported him but no one replied. I think he reported me too cause I have an infraction now. Please help.

Posted Image


#1700

Primal_Wind
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: Rasgriz34

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:38 AM

View PostFlying_Bat, on 27 December 2012 - 03:02 AM, said:

Hey guys, is there anywhere I can report an imposter? There's a guy named Flyiing_Bat and he's copying my name and saying I copied his, he just made his account 2 DAYS ago. He has been annoying me, I have reported him but no one replied. I think he reported me too cause I have an infraction now. Please help.

OFF-TOPIC ALERT!
Wrong place to talk about this.
You already said you reported him, that means it got reviewed already. Whatever solution they felt was right is already said and done.
That said, I don't think there is anything else that you can/should do. If it is a troll, all they want is your attention, so ignore it.
Posted Image