• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Coordinates on a Mac?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bluejayhunt

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

I'm on a server that is about to install borderlands, however, currently, they do not want us to pass 3000 squares...

I heard that F3 is the button to access coords, however, this doesn't work on a mac as F3 is also set to a function that brings up all your open screens. Any Mac users out there that know the answer?

Register or log in to remove.

operachick714

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:32 AM

I was trying to figure out the same thing so I was just messing around my macbook and pressing down f3 and fn ( the button next to control) at the same time is what does it I think. It says x,y coordinates so that's gotta be it.
Francesca-

thee mc
    thee mc

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: Thee_MC
  • Xbox:Thee MC

Posted 27 January 2011 - 08:44 AM

Yes, holding down the "fn" key then pressing "f3" will do the trick. :(

If this is a nuisance I believe there is an option in preferences to use the function keys as regular keys (so you don't have to use "fn"). A Mac user please correct me if I'm wrong though, I primarily use Windows.

A trick to keep that stuff on the screen is to bring up your inventory, hold "fn" and "f3", click into another window, release "fn" and "f3", and return to Minecraft. This way you don't have to keep checking your coordinates.

Hope this helped!

hockey_boy_87

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

hello my name is adam but my in game name is hockey_boy_87 i am age 15 but i am very mature for my age, i feel that i would be a great admin because i am very helpful and i have been playing minecraft for about a year and a bit now, i am using a mac so if someone dosnt know how to use a mac for minecraft i could easily help (playing minecraft on a mac is much more difficult the mouse with one button and such) i am very calm and friendly and i don't hold grudges to anyone i have never been an admin before but i have been mods and such (there is a first for everything) i am a very good builder as well so if you would like me to make a large nice spawn i can. signed hockey_boy_87

hockey_boy_87

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

looool opps wrong thing fail

Bahhh66
    Bahhh66

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

Omg thank you guys so much! I couldn't find out how anywhere! And I have been playing Minecraft forever! I just recently started playing on this mac. My computer is getting a new hardrive right now.

Raf777
    Raf777

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

guys click hold fn and then pressf3 when you hold fn

AwesomenessOfMinecraft
  • Minecraft: WaterSymbol

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

what fn
Posted Image

xXMultiMinecrafterXx

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Isn't it FN F3

MineCraft94002

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:55 PM

Can anyone help me with coords i know how to bring them up but the lag this covers my coordinates  

HELP

KBXD
    KBXD

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: KBXD

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

thanks helped alot