• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to make it always daytime?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HoodedxSaints

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:27 PM

I've been reading through the boards and it sounded like the only way to make it always daytime was to use hMods which now no longer works. I have check the properties file, and there was no option in there. It also appears that there is no command for it. Please help.

Register or log in to remove.

Stolencheese

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:30 PM

As far as I know this is only possible with some kind of client-side or server-side mod, it's not an option in survival mode, if you want to just build why not play Creative? and if you're fed up of  :SSSS:'s blowing up your stuff, just turn the game difficulty to Peaceful, it'll still turn night but no enemies.

HoodedxSaints

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

Ok thanks. How do I make my multiplayer server creative instead of survival mode?

MistyWolf609
  • Minecraft: Love2Dance222

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

I dont know about the multiplayer server, but to do it in creative its /gamemode 0 for survival and /gamemode 1 for creative c:
When nothing goes right, go left~
<----

NorthAntrim

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

I used to use this plugin on a server some time ago. It hasn't been updated in a while though.

PLEASE "Posted Image" WHEN REPLYING TO ME • USEFUL LINKS AND INFO:

Rules | Support | Minecraft Servers Status | MCF Help | Mojang Support Center

Posted Image

thekilleralbino
  • Minecraft: thekilleralbino

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

the way you change to creative is dependent upon if you have a world plugin and if so what one. if you only have 1 change it to creative in the server properties folder you should see gamemode make that creative/1 or if you have a plugin you would have to say what one or just find the command or go under the plugins configuration page
Posted Image
              Posted Image