• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Evolution Gaming Arcade - Patch: 1.7.4 | [Paintball] [Stronghold/Castle Siege]

paintball pvp killstreaks ranks crown conquest crownconquest arcade skyblock hidden the hidden

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10623 replies to this topic

philgreek

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

D: Hope u guys get unbanned soon. It would be catastrophic if three great players got banned for something they had no control over.

Ban report for: chese98000
Reason: advertising
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/SfPdaiB.png

Register or log in to remove.

VoidedRaptor

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:15 PM

View Postphilgreek, on 07 February 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

D: Hope u guys get unbanned soon. It would be catastrophic if three great players got banned for something they had no control over.

Ban report for: chese98000
Reason: advertising
Proof: http://i.imgur.com/SfPdaiB.png
Will take care of it. Thanks for the report.

SpencerWencer
  • Minecraft: WoncerSponcer

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

View PostSbongkh, on 07 February 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

But Morizalla donated for us under the same paypal/card thing, it wasn't our fault? You can check, he/she used the same paypal/card to donate for all of us, and he/she donated for him/herself a few days before? There's three of us that've been wronged by Morizalla. Surely our word must mean something? Like, what proof can we provide?
This happened to like 10 players on Killion, the guy that bought stuff for all of them took back the money from the payment which is illegal, so the people who bought the stuff got charged for it. You either have to pay what you bought, or stay banned :/ Sorry guys.

Posted Image

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

View PostSpencerWencer, on 07 February 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

This happened to like 10 players on Killion, the guy that bought stuff for all of them took back the money from the payment which is illegal, so the people who bought the stuff got charged for it. You either have to pay what you bought, or stay banned :/ Sorry guys.
I knew about the killion one, but even then didn't they ask for the stuff?
Posted Image

ShadowRanger17
  • Minecraft: ShadowRanger17

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

Dear ieat, Hz, and Sb,

I truly truly hope you all get unbanned. It would be a complete shame if 3 amazing people were banned unfairly, and besides, it's not like you guys could do anything about it. I don't know you all too well, but if there ever is a need for someone to vouch for you, I will most gladly do it. You guys have amazingly nice and respectful personalities and it's a depressing thought that you all might be perm-banned. Best of luck mates, best of luck.

Hobey-ho,

~Shadow

Sbongkh
    Sbongkh

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Minecraft: Sbongkh

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

View PostSpencerWencer, on 07 February 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

Pay for what Morizalla bought*
The reason Hz and I never donated ourselves is because we are broke, have no way of donating and wouldn't be allowed to anyway. We haven't bought anything, this was given to us, so why must we pay for a misunderstanding? I miss paintball a lot, and really want to get back to playing. Is there no other way to be unbanned? I'm a Chat Mod, it's my duty to play and help players. I don't see how I can do this if I have been banned unjustly, just as Hzxok and ieatboulders2 have been.
Minecraft reminds of when I was two; playing with blocks, and being afraid of the dark.

Philipp23231

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

in-game name: Philipp23231
Date and time you were muted (include time zone): april(I don't know when i got muted), Timezone: Berlin  (Germany)
Who were you muted by?: I don't know who muted me.
What gamemode and number were you muted on?: Paintball  (I think)
What was the reason for your mute?:  I don’t konw
Do you admit fault?: I don`t know why I got muted
Why should you be unmuted?: I want to speak with other players.
   I don’t  what I did wrong.
   I want to cheer on my team.

JungleJoe043

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

IS SOMEONE EEEEEVERRRR GONNA REACT ON MY BAN APPEAL OR WHAT??????
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHECK THE BAN APPEALS??? COME ON!!!!

Markillion

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostJungleJoe043, on 07 February 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

I made one, but I can't find it anymore.
So, ok, I made a new one here:

In-game name: JungleJoe043
Date and time you were banned (include time zone): 2 February (I don't know when i got banned), Timezone: Amsterdam
Who were you banned by?: I don't know who banned me, I wasn't banned while I was playing
What gamemode and number were you banned on?: Adventure mode (i guess)
What was the reason for your ban?: Advertisement
Do you admit fault?: I said some random sh*t, but I don't really know where i got banned for... (I mean which sentence)
Why should you be unbanned?: I was just joking, I didn't really advertise. I'm really sorry it happened.
Appeal denied.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/ega-shop to have your account unbanned.

View PostSbongkh, on 07 February 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

An appeal for both me, (Sbongkh) and Hzxok.

In-game name: Sbongkh and Hzxok
Date and time you were banned (include time zone): No idea, we were offline when the ban was issued. Our timezone is GMT+8.
What gamemode and number were you banned on?: Paintball server 1.
What was the reason for your ban?: "Payment Fraud"
Do you admit fault?: No, as Hzxok and I never donated for ourselves. A person we thought was kind and generous donated for us both, a player by the username of Morizalla. It now seems that he/she may not have been an honest person, and we are extremely sorry for that.
Why should you be unbanned?: First, I will tell the story of how Hzxok and I came to be donors. About one month ago, before the lobby update, Hzxok and I were playing together in the afternoon, when we met a Major called Morizalla. He/she was speaking of his/her plan to donate to the server, and decided to donate for both Hzxok and I. We were both extremely grateful, we hadn't asked but I guess he/she was just waiting to help the next friendly person he/she met. His/her reasoning was that he/she had enough to donate for others, and wanted to be generous and help others out, like Dexter did a while back. We woke up the next morning to find ourselves with a [General] tag before our names. Naturally, we were happy and thanked him many times, before playing to our heart's content, enjoying the EGA experience even more with our newfound donor rank.

I don't know what has happened, but it seems that Morizalla was not the honest, generous person we thought he/she was. Please trust Hzxok and I when we say that we had no idea that he/she was cheating the donation system (if that was what he/she was doing), and played no part in this crime. All we want is the chance to play on the server again, and in my case, continue to help moderate the server chat in my role as a Chat Moderator. Please remove our donor ranks, as they were gained through a dishonest means, and find it within you to forgive our naivety. We are extremely sorry that this has happened, and just want to return to playing Arcade like we always have, having fun and meeting new people.
You will have a PM with information shortly.

View Postieatboulders2, on 07 February 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

In-game name: ieatboulders2
Date and time you were banned (include time zone): I was offline at the time, but it happened overnight on February 6th-February 7th. Timezone is Eastern Standard.
Who were you banned by?: Not sure
What gamemode and number were you banned on? Paintball
What was the reason for your ban?: Payment Fraud
Do you admit fault?: No, I've never donated for myself on these servers. I got on one day to see the '[General]' tag by my name.
Why should you be unbanned? I've never donated for myself. After doing a bit of asking around, I found out Morzilla donated for me. I'm in the same boat as Sbonghk. The reason I would like to be unbanned is because I come on every once in a while to keep in touch with some friends I can't hang out with out-of-game, like philgreek and xzackly. Also, it kind of sucks to be banned for something you have no control over. People can just go and donate for you, retract it, and you'll be banned before you know it. I was a donor for about a week before being demoted, so even then I barely got the effect. All I really know at this point is Morzilla donated for me, I lost donor status a few days later when I was demoted, and now I'm banned for something I had no control over.

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

ieatboulders2

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Thanks for the PM Mark. I understand that the server needs money and wish this didn't have to happen.
I wont be buying an unlock, though. I sincerely wish my friends on the server a good time and if any of you ever want to hang out just Skype me or message me on here :3

I've logged out, only to never log back in.
After seven months, goodbye, EGA. You'll always have a space on my server list.
Posted Image

Garnet_117
  • Minecraft: Garnet_117

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Nevermind....made a dumb post so i replace it with this...sorry for taking up space

ShadowRanger17
  • Minecraft: ShadowRanger17

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

View Postieatboulders2, on 08 February 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Thanks for the PM Mark. I understand that the server needs money and wish this didn't have to happen.
I wont be buying an unlock, though. I sincerely wish my friends on the server a good time and if any of you ever want to hang out just Skype me or message me on here :3

What.

I can't write an epic goodbye poem like Skyrimfan and whoever else can write well but I can say this-

Goodbye mate. Goodbye.

;(

philgreek

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Really sad to see u go ieat D: . I will try to catch u online on oc if I ever go back there.

ieatboulders2

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostShadowRanger17, on 08 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

What.

I can't write an epic goodbye poem like Skyrimfan and whoever else can write well but I can say this-

Goodbye mate. Goodbye.

;(

View Postphilgreek, on 08 February 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

Really sad to see u go ieat D: . I will try to catch u online on oc if I ever go back there.
Thanks guys :3
I'll hopefully see you around on other servers. If you care, message me on here and I'll tell you where I usually am now.
Posted Image

JungleJoe043

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostMarkillion, on 08 February 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

Appeal denied.
You can purchase an account unlock at http://bit.ly/ega-shop to have your account unbanned.

Why is my appeal denied then???

TheJRT
    TheJRT

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

i feel so sorry for u :( its unfair that u have to pay for something u havent done

sincerely,
thejrt

JungleJoe043

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

And why EXACTLY am I banned? It says advertisement, but what did I say that was wrong then? Proove it!

ieatboulders2

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

View PostJungleJoe043, on 08 February 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Why is my appeal denied then???
Get over it, I was banned for an even worse reason and yet I'm not complaining.

View PostTheJRT, on 08 February 2013 - 09:57 PM, said:

i feel so sorry for u Posted Image its unfair that u have to pay for something u havent done

sincerely,
thejrt
Thanks <3
Posted Image

wiler5002

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostJungleJoe043, on 08 February 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

And why EXACTLY am I banned? It says advertisement, but what did I say that was wrong then? Proove it!

Well, acording to the ban, you advertised another server IP? Did you do this?
I leave a game open in my basement, running IC, on a map with a giant nuke, so I can say "Don't make me blow up the nuke in my basement, I will"

VoidedRaptor

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

Man i wish you the best of luck. I never wanted to see you go.

I wish you the best in your journey please lets chat someday :3 <3

Love you man, and i wish you best of luck -Raptor