• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Evolution Gaming Arcade - Patch: 1.7.4 | [Paintball] [Stronghold/Castle Siege]

paintball pvp killstreaks ranks crown conquest crownconquest arcade skyblock hidden the hidden

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10623 replies to this topic

TheGhetoPenguin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostAlexiem, on 07 January 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Here is your proof of you harassing a player, it was posted on page 317, one page back.

Picture #1: Calling somebody hot or good looking isn't illegal sir.
Picture#2:Telling a player that I liked his latest youtube video and my favorite video is the one of his good looking sister isn't wrong either.
Picture #3: I asked for Dexter's sister's number. How hard is it to type "no"?

I'm not sure why you are accusing me of being mooop when him and I have been online at the same time and have played paintball on separate teams. Your accusations are a joke and your opinion is useless, but you're entitled to an opinion sooo... so be it. As for me playing the note block, there are no rules about it. Reaching the top of the jump course allows me to play the note block for as long and as fast or slow as I choose. If this child attended school he should know that if something is bothering him it's his or her job to speak up and say, "Please stop", "stop", "Can you stop harassing me" or some other form of verbal statement that makes it clear to whoever is offending said person. Banning me for such silly accusations is misuse of moderator / admin powers.

For those that don't read like to follow the rules:

Offenses to mute for:
  • Minor chat spam (Multi-line words)
  • Cursing (Mute each time for 5 minutes, 10 minutes if it's excessive)
  • Excessive caps lock. (Entire sentences, 80% of a sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
  • Speaking about other servers
  • Moderator or Admin disrespect
  • Player/Staff harassment (Also report the harassment to an Admin)
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent ban. What I was accused of is anything but player harassment. I'd say it's more cursing than anything and should get muted for at most 3 hours.

Register or log in to remove.

MineEngineer

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

In-game name: TheGhetoPenguin

Date and time you were banned (include time zone): Around 2:00am EST

Who were you banned by?:I have no idea who banned me

What gamemode and number were you banned on?: Banned on paintball Portal #1

What was the reason for your ban?: Player Harassment

Do you admit fault?: I have no memory of harassing anybody, but if there is something I said that offended somebody then of course I admit fault and I apologize.

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I never harassed a single player. I reached the top of the jumpcourse in paintball portal #1 and began to ring the noteblock. I was then banned and have no idea why. Player harassment is a false ban when all I did was ring the bell. I don't even know what mod banned me last night...

View Postmooop, on 07 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

In-game name: Mooop

Date and time you were banned (include time zone): Today maybe 4:00 PM?

Who were you banned by?:Not sure

What gamemode and number were you banned on?: Banned paintball portal 1
What was the reason for your ban?: Player Harassment

Do you admit fault?: I told Dexter he was bad because he was being a tool.

Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because all I did was respond to Dexter's comments by calling him bad. Being pushed into calling someone bad should not be a ban; if anyone should be banned it should be Dexter for saying "Moop you're an incompetent b****­ ­, but I don't complain."  I'm aware I have no proof of this but it's the only reason I said Dexter is bad; notice I have not harassed any other players on this server

You were both banned for 3 days. You will be unbanned after 3 days has past.

~Quote my post if you want a reply~

MCF Rules: Here!

wiler5002

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

deleted because of ninja.
I leave a game open in my basement, running IC, on a map with a giant nuke, so I can say "Don't make me blow up the nuke in my basement, I will"

TheGhetoPenguin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostMineEngineer, on 07 January 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

You were both banned for 3 days. You will be unbanned after 3 days has past.

Picture#2:Telling a player that I liked his latest youtube video and my favorite video is the one of his good looking sister isn't wrong either.

I'm not sure why you are accusing me of being mooop when him and I have been online at the same time and have played paintball on separate teams. Your accusations are a joke and your opinion is useless, but you're entitled to an opinion sooo... so be it. As for me playing the note block, there are no rules about it. Reaching the top of the jump course allows me to play the note block for as long and as fast or slow as I choose. If this child attended school he should know that if something is bothering him it's his or her job to speak up and say, "Please stop", "stop", "Can you stop harassing me" or some other form of verbal statement that makes it clear to whoever is offending said person. Banning me for such silly accusations is misuse of moderator / admin powers.

For those that don't read or like to follow the rules:

Offenses to mute for:
  • Excessive caps lock. (Entire sentences, 80% of a sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent or even a 3 day ban. What I was accused of is anything but player harassment. I'd say it's more cursing than anything and should get muted for at most 3 hours. Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Mooop's ban is the same as mine although he trash talked and told a player that they "sucked balls". How in the world can his punishment be the same as mine?

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Offenses to mute for:
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent or even a 3 day ban. What I was accused of is anything but player harassment. I'd say it's more cursing than anything and should get muted for at most 3 hours. Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Mooop's ban is the same as mine although he trash talked and told a player that they "sucked balls". How in the world can his punishment be the same as mine?

1) You posted this on the last page, no need to repost it here.
2) Once a member of staff has made a decision, that decision is final unless an appeal using the proper format is made and accepted.
3) If you can spam click the note-block as fast as you did, there's nothing to stop you from throwing snowballs at that speed too, which would be classified as an 'unfair advantage' which is not (and never will be) allowed on any EG servers.
4) Dexter obviously acknowledged everything you or mooop said and it was his choice to be smart and avoid a flame war in-game. Instead, he posted here, it was then dealt with, and a mod carried out what they saw as an appropriate punishment.

Get over it, wait three days, and come back.
Posted Image

TheGhetoPenguin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

View Postieatboulders2, on 07 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

1) You posted this on the last page, no need to repost it here.
2) Once a member of staff has made a decision, that decision is final unless an appeal using the proper format is made and accepted.
3) If you can spam click the note-block as fast as you did, there's nothing to stop you from throwing snowballs at that speed too, which would be classified as an 'unfair advantage' which is not (and never will be) allowed on any EG servers.
4) Dexter obviously acknowledged everything you or mooop said and it was his choice to be smart and avoid a flame war in-game. Instead, he posted here, it was then dealt with, and a mod carried out what they saw as an appropriate punishment.

1. I can post it as many times as I choose because the first time it wasn't linked to him, it was linked to another member of the forums.
2. False ban
3. People can throw snowballs as fast as they want. I can't be penalized because I can click faster than other players?
4. Like I had said, harassment should be dealt with by first telling the player that you don't like what they are saying. That defines the line of okay and not okay. I'm sure you learn that in school or do you not attend school?

5. How would you like to be banned 3 days on false accusations?
6. My format is fine and looks completely legitimate.

mooop
    mooop

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

Offenses to mute for:
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent or even a 3 day ban. What I was accused of is anything but player harassment. I'd say it's more cursing than anything and should get muted for at most 3 hours. Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen.

jasco
    jasco

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Minecraft: Jasco

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Look at Moop and Gheto Saying the SAME THING and you guys claim you know the rules? Then why the hell did you not abide by them in the first place? we aren't idiots.
Posted Image

TheGhetoPenguin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

View Postjasco, on 07 January 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

Look at Moop and Gheto Saying the SAME THING and you guys claim you know the rules? Then why the hell did you not abide by them in the first place? we aren't idiots.

Are you incapable of reading? I clearly wrote out my explanation of the rules so a 13 year old like yourself would be able to understand. I even copy and pasted the rules into my post so you could see them. They are on page 1 of the forums. The page numbers are listed at the top left of the page in case you need to know how to navigate them. Your posts are a waste of space on the forums so please stop posting about my dilema and worry about yourself please and thanks.

QueReverse
  • Minecraft: QueReverse

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

Are you incapable of reading? I clearly wrote out my explanation of the rules so a 13 year old like yourself would be able to understand. I even copy and pasted the rules into my post so you could see them. They are on page 1 of the forums. The page numbers are listed at the top left of the page in case you need to know how to navigate them. Your posts are a waste of space on the forums so please stop posting about my dilema and worry about yourself please and thanks.

Please read this, again

View Postieatboulders2, on 07 January 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

EDIT: Ban report for PB1
Name: fabricawakuwaku1
Reason: Spam 8+ lines
http://imgur.com/a/PxsLS
Posted Image[

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

1. I can post it as many times as I choose because the first time it wasn't linked to him, it was linked to another member of the forums.
2. False ban
3. People can throw snowballs as fast as they want. I can't be penalized because I can click faster than other players?
4. Like I had said, harassment should be dealt with by first telling the player that you don't like what they are saying. That defines the line of okay and not okay. I'm sure you learn that in school or do you not attend school?

6. My format is fine and looks completely legitimate.
1. You can post it as many times as you want, but it will be reported for spam.
2. It's what the mod saw fit to do.
3. Players wont be banned for clicking faster than other players. However, when you cycle through the entire color spectrum on a noteblock in less than a second, then problems will be made. I was on a while back and you were AFK for half an hour doing that, there is NO way humans would be able to click that quickly for half an hour straight.
4. I did learn that in school. Also, it's usually a good thing just not to bother people so that these things will be avoided.
5. I've been perma-banned on false accusations before. Get over it.
6. I never questioned your format, I was just providing excess information.
7. If you want to continue arguing, use private messaging.

View Postmooop, on 07 January 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

Offenses to mute for:
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent or even a 3 day ban. What I was accused of is anything but player harassment. I'd say it's more cursing than anything and should get muted for at most 3 hours. Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen.
"Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen."
I'm not the one who banned you, get your facts straight before making a fool out of yourself. Once a member of staff has made a decision, that choice is final unless you make an appeal and it's accepted. If you want to keep speaking about the actions taken, I'm sure you can message whichever mod banned you.

Get over it.

Also; I love how both of you post at almost the exact same time. Suspicious much?
Posted Image

jasco
    jasco

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Hey Buddy, Its 15 so grow up with the stereotype. Its the forums i can be in this "dilema" if i want, The point is you broke the rules and you obviously are too immature to know better. Point: Grow the hell up and wait 3 damn days.
Posted Image

TheGhetoPenguin

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

View Postjasco, on 07 January 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

Hey Buddy, Its 15 so grow up with the stereotype. Its the forums i can be in this "dilema" if i want, The point is you broke the rules and you obviously are too immature to know better. Point: Grow the hell up and wait 3 damn days.

You're a freshmen in high school lmfao. Done talking to you.

wiler5002

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Offenses to mute for:

Also, it has been noted that player harrasment, as well as repeated saying of insults, may result in a ban. I believe that a three-day ban does not suit the punishment. A perma-mute seems like the fix here.

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

2. False ban
1. No you can't, unless you want a ban here to. Read the rules before you play/post.
2. Not true, this is an entirely legitamte ban by an admin. One of the oldest staff here. Deal with it. Got banned for a day for swaering, if you really know the rules, you'd know thats wrong.
3. This is not a democracy. This is like saying "I can just find ways to get movies faster [pirating] why should I be penalized?". We make the rules, we enforce the rules, you follow them. Thats how EG works. Listen or Leave.
4. Like I have said, harrasment, and of course repeated harrsment, ids unknown whether you will stop or not, Dexteer did the right thing. Love to him.
5. Deal with it.

If I may inquire, how old are you? Don't lie to me. Your sarcastic comments are also not helping the forums here.

View Postieatboulders2, on 07 January 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

3. Players wont be banned for clicking faster than other players. However, when you cycle through the entire color spectrum on a noteblock in less than a second, then problems will be made. I was on a while back and you were AFK for half an hour doing that, there is NO way humans would be able to click that quickly for half an hour straight.
4. I did learn that in school. Also, it's usually a good thing just not to bother people so that these things will be avoided.

"Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen."
I'm not the one who banned you, get your facts straight before making a fool out of yourself. Once a member of staff has made a decision, that choice is final unless you make an appeal and it's accepted. If you want to keep speaking about the actions taken, I'm sure you can message whichever mod banned you.

Get over it.

Also; I love how both of you post at almost the exact same time. Suspicious much?
Agrreement, deal with it, this all happens to us once in awhile.

View Postjasco, on 07 January 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

100% right.

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

What makes you better than us? Senority keeps us where we should be, we know the rules.
I leave a game open in my basement, running IC, on a map with a giant nuke, so I can say "Don't make me blow up the nuke in my basement, I will"

mooop
    mooop

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Offenses to mute for:
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent or even a 3 day ban. Where's my 3 hour ban

Santi4103
  • Minecraft: santi4103

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostQueReverse, on 07 January 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

EDIT: Ban report for PB1
Name: fabricawakuwaku1
Reason: Spam 8+ lines
http://imgur.com/a/PxsLS
Taken care of, thanks for the report.
Posted Image

jasco
    jasco

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostTheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

OHMAHGOSH. WHAT A COMEBACK! I... am incapable of reading nor able to reply to this message... my mind has just been blown by this..
Posted Image

TheGhetoPenguin

View Postieatboulders2, on 07 January 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

2. If a mod thinks that mooop and I both deserve a 3 day ban when what we said are on two different level then that mod is a complete scumbag and is trash. If I were to guess I'd say 14 or 15 years old with no intellect.

3. I don't right click the noteblock. I set my " a s d f g h j k l ; ' " keys to mimic my right click. That way when i look at the noteblock I just spam those keys and it does it. I talk on skype or on the phone with my mom while doing it so a half hour isn't long at all and it's not very tiring because I'm not clicking.

7. I'll post on the forums as much as I want because I was told in game that If i had a problem I should take it to the forums. The mod didn't say that I should take it to private messaging, so to clarify... I'm following the procedure that I was given by a higher up.

QueReverse
  • Minecraft: QueReverse

While the rest of you are caught up in an arguement, here is another ban report.
Ban report for PB1
Name: kicker_100
Reason: Spam 6+ lines
http://imgur.com/DcBDx
Posted Image[

sportskota
  • Minecraft: sportskota

Moop and TheGhetoPenguin

1. You can't judge and after you wrote the format say it's fine; it's mods and admins decisions
2. You clearly broke the rules; Dexter showed 8 pictures + a video. There's no excuse for that.
3. It is technically impossible to click that fast. Holding right click is 3x slower then what you call your fast click. Therefore, you are using some kind of mod or hack
4. You are disrespecting mods by arguing to them so that's another offense.
5. You are also lucky it's only a 3 day ban, so don't argue, just wait patiently.
6. 3 hour ban for that many things you did? no way

Now it's kind of obvious for us to see you two are the same person, or same family, sibling etcetra

Why do you go in paintball if you're not even going to play it? I want to know why