TheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:
Picture #1: Calling somebody hot or good looking isn't illegal sir.
Picture#2:Telling a player that I liked his latest youtube video and my favorite video is the one of his good looking sister isn't wrong either.
Picture #3: I asked for Dexter's sister's number. How hard is it to type "no"?
I'm not sure why you are accusing me of being mooop when him and I have been online at the same time and have played paintball on separate teams. Your accusations are a joke and your opinion is useless, but you're entitled to an opinion sooo... so be it. As for me playing the note block, there are no rules about it. Reaching the top of the jump course allows me to play the note block for as long and as fast or slow as I choose. If this child attended school he should know that if something is bothering him it's his or her job to speak up and say, "Please stop", "stop", "Can you stop harassing me" or some other form of verbal statement that makes it clear to whoever is offending said person. Banning me for such silly accusations is misuse of moderator / admin powers.
For those that don't read or like to follow the rules:
Offenses to mute for:
As far as these rules go, I'm quite sure player harassment doesn't fall under a permanent or even a 3 day ban. What I was accused of is anything but player harassment. I'd say it's more cursing than anything and should get muted for at most 3 hours. Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Mooop's ban is the same as mine although he trash talked and told a player that they "sucked balls". How in the world can his punishment be the same as mine?
- Minor chat spam (Multi-line words)
- Cursing (Mute each time for 5 minutes, 10 minutes if it's excessive)
- Excessive caps lock. (Entire sentences, 80% of a sentence, multiple sentences, etc.)
- Speaking about other servers
- Moderator or Admin disrespect
- Player/Staff harassment (Also report the harassment to an Admin)
Also, it has been noted that player harrasment, as well as repeated saying of insults, may result in a ban. I believe that a three-day ban does not suit the punishment. A perma-mute seems like the fix here.
TheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:
1. I can post it as many times as I choose because the first time it wasn't linked to him, it was linked to another member of the forums.
2. False ban
3. People can throw snowballs as fast as they want. I can't be penalized because I can click faster than other players?
4. Like I had said, harassment should be dealt with by first telling the player that you don't like what they are saying. That defines the line of okay and not okay. I'm sure you learn that in school or do you not attend school?
5. How would you like to be banned 3 days on false accusations?
1. No you can't, unless you want a ban here to. Read the rules before you play/post.
2. Not true, this is an entirely legitamte ban by an admin. One of the oldest staff here. Deal with it. Got banned for a day for swaering, if you really know the rules, you'd know thats wrong.
3. This is not a democracy. This is like saying "I can just find ways to get movies faster [pirating] why should I be penalized?". We make the rules, we enforce the rules, you follow them. Thats how EG works. Listen or Leave.
4. Like I have said, harrasment, and of course repeated harrsment, ids unknown whether you will stop or not, Dexteer did the right thing. Love to him.
5. Deal with it.
TheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:
Are you incapable of reading? I clearly wrote out my explanation of the rules so a 13 year old like yourself would be able to understand. I even copy and pasted the rules into my post so you could see them. They are on page 1 of the forums. The page numbers are listed at the top left of the page in case you need to know how to navigate them. Your posts are a waste of space on the forums so please stop posting about my dilema and worry about yourself please and thanks.
If I may inquire, how old are you? Don't lie to me. Your sarcastic comments are also not helping the forums here.
ieatboulders2, on 07 January 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:
1. You can post it as many times as you want, but it will be reported for spam.
2. It's what the mod saw fit to do.
3. Players wont be banned for clicking faster than other players. However, when you cycle through the entire color spectrum on a noteblock in less than a second, then problems will be made. I was on a while back and you were AFK for half an hour doing that, there is NO way humans would be able to click that quickly for half an hour straight.
4. I did learn that in school. Also, it's usually a good thing just not to bother people so that these things will be avoided.
5. I've been perma-banned on false accusations before. Get over it.
6. I never questioned your format, I was just providing excess information.
7. If you want to continue arguing, use private messaging.
"Your choice of a 3 day ban FOR ME is the biggest joke I've ever seen."
I'm not the one who banned you, get your facts straight before making a fool out of yourself. Once a member of staff has made a decision, that choice is final unless you make an appeal and it's accepted. If you want to keep speaking about the actions taken, I'm sure you can message whichever mod banned you.
Get over it.
Also; I love how both of you post at almost the exact same time. Suspicious much?
Agrreement, deal with it, this all happens to us once in awhile.
jasco, on 07 January 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:
Hey Buddy, Its 15 so grow up with the stereotype. Its the forums i can be in this "dilema" if i want, The point is you broke the rules and you obviously are too immature to know better. Point: Grow the hell up and wait 3 damn days.
TheGhetoPenguin, on 07 January 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:
You're a freshmen in high school lmfao. Done talking to you.
What makes you better than us? Senority keeps us where we should be, we know the rules.