• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Evolution Gaming Arcade - Patch: 1.7.4 | [Paintball] [Stronghold/Castle Siege]

paintball pvp killstreaks ranks crown conquest crownconquest arcade skyblock hidden the hidden

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10623 replies to this topic

Death_Butter

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Is the server gonna be Christmasitized?

Register or log in to remove.

VoidedRaptor

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Thanks to all of you supporting my ideas!!! I hope Mark sees it or someone else :D

korey123
    korey123

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: MarioBrothers120

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

this guy BMXman113 has been hacking on PB1.EvolutionGaming.org in the crown conquest. no one can kill him not even when we put fire right underneath him, and he also keeps passing through the glass every single time he dies and goes around killing people, my friends gonna post a thread on here of the video he recorded of him hacking, and a bunch of other people saw him hacking as well

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

View Postbcap27, on 17 November 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Yes, as said here I believe that mods should get a couple more things. (Basing this off my experience on Intox)

1 As said, I think that mods should get colored text on this server more than ever because of the quickness/spam of the messages and player remarks.

2 I also think that mods should be able to bypass the filter to be able to say things such as bypass and post clickable links in chat.

3 Maybe change the tag to Chat Mod like it is on Intox and Killion to stop people from think we handle more than just chat.

And FYI- I have yet to receive my Mod tag on The Hidden servers. I have perms for Mod commands there, yet do not have the tag. Everything of mine for the other servers is fine.
To be honest, I prefer not having the tag on hidden servers. Since those servers are popular, you can go on and chat like normal, while keeping people in line from behind the scenes.
But thats just my opinion :P
Posted Image

skyrimfan1
  • Minecraft: skyrimfan1

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

View Postkorey123, on 17 November 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

this guy BMXman113 has been hacking on PB1.EvolutionGaming.org in the crown conquest. no one can kill him not even when we put fire right underneath him, and he also keeps passing through the glass every single time he dies and goes around killing people, my friends gonna post a thread on here of the video he recorded of him hacking, and a bunch of other people saw him hacking as well

Please post proof.
I'll look into the matter.

View Postraptordevil1, on 17 November 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Here are some suggestions for the Arcade server!!

1. You should make the Mods able to chat in color so people can see when the talk or have important announcements!

2.  You should get /Modreq so people spam the chat with questions!

3. I believe your doing a great job getting Mods but WE NEED MORE if u compare the servers Pb1 to Pb3 its like Pb1 is like Manhattan and Pb3 is the back streets of the Bronx. The problem os that Pb3 is not watched enough so people can curse and spam all they want!

I hope you take these recommendations! Thanks so much -raptordevil1

Like QueReverse said earlier, I agree with you on Suggestions 1 and 3.
However, I am going to emphasize that PB2 also is in desperate need of mods. I know ieatboulders and DiamondCaper occasionally go on that server but we need more mods on it.

Nonetheless, thanks for your helpful suggestions. :)
Posted Image

DaMan77s

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:20 AM

DaMan's Mod App

In-game name: DaMan77s

Time zone: EST

What days and times will you be moderating?: Average week: Mon-Fri 5-8, Sat-Sun 3-9

Have you ever been muted or banned?: No

If so, why?: N/a

Do you have experience as a Chat Mod?: Partly I have always been a sort of "backseat" maderator when one is never on, telling people to stop doing something if it is a minor offence, but I have had no expiriance on a big server such as arcade, but I look forward to an opprotunity.

Why do you think you deserve this role over others?:  To be completly honest I believe that anyone decent that applies for a moderator should have a shot at the job. However I believe I should get this role because of my maturity and also my attitude. I won't slack off while I mod and will enforce all rules, but will not at the same time be a overly strict moderator. I also have a lot of expirance on this server. I played paintball for a long time when it was only 1 server, then 2, then 3, and now arcade. I even remember helping test the Crown Conquest part of it. I enjoy this server and would like to become a staff member of it. I have played every single gamemode on the server and throughly enjoy them all, however I gotta say paintball wins. I want to be mod just to add to the server and make the server better as a whole if that is possible. I am a nice guy who justs wants to enjoy himself and help others on the arcade server.

Extra Information: Not much. Besides the fact that I love all the evolution gaming servers (even the survival games one while it was up) and have played on all of them.

Thanks for reading my Moderator Application.

TheMasterJohann

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:36 AM

TheMasterJohann
Monday, November 12, 2012. Central timezone. I think i was banned between 8 to 10 i clock
I was banned by SpamGuard.
I was banned for Spam.
Yes i admit fault.
I only got one warning and would like another chance, it wont happen again.

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:45 AM

If anyone takes the time to read the forum anymore, Diamondcaper and myself (ieatboulders2) are trapped on Crown Conquest #2 because the portal is broken.
And... we need help getting out.
Posted Image

DaMan77s

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

ieatboulders2 try relogging? That always brings me to the main part.

VoidedRaptor

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

View Postskyrimfan1, on 17 November 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

Please post proof.
I'll look into the matter.

Like QueReverse said earlier, I agree with you on Suggestions 1 and 3.
However, I am going to emphasize that PB2 also is in desperate need of mods. I know ieatboulders and DiamondCaper occasionally go on that server but we need more mods on it.

Nonetheless, thanks for your helpful suggestions. Posted Image
Yes thanks for the support i just want to keep this server going and making it be better for the community!

InsaneOctoLord

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

In-game name:AidanLaura
Time zone: Not shore, but i live in Australia.
What days and times will you be moderating?:Weekday afternoons, and weekends.
Have you ever been muted or banned?: No.
If so, why?:
Do you have experience as a Chat Mod?: Not a CHAT Mod, but a Mod.
Why do you think you deserve this role over others?: Because i am very responsible, never spamm, dont swear or use inappropriate language and i am ver good at paintball (Im also Captain)
Extra Information:although i am young i am very responsible
Click DAT ----------> http://www.youtube.c.../insaneoctolord <----------Click DAT
    And  SUBSCRIBE :D :P

TheObsidianMan
  • Minecraft: TheObsidianMan

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

View Postraptordevil1, on 17 November 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

Here are some suggestions for the Arcade server!! 1. You should make the Mods able to chat in color so people can see when the talk or have important announcements! 2. You should get /Modreq so people spam the chat with questions! 3. I believe your doing a great job getting Mods but WE NEED MORE if u compare the servers Pb1 to Pb3 its like Pb1 is like Manhattan and Pb3 is the back streets of the Bronx. The problem os that Pb3 is not watched enough so people can curse and spam all they want! I hope you take these recommendations! Thanks so much -raptordevil1
Like most people, I agree with suggestions 1 and 3, and I do indeed think that we need more mods on pb2 and 3, however, I was on pb2 for a good amount of time yesterday, however, now that I know that pb3 needs attention, I'll try to get on there today.

View Postbcap27, on 17 November 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

Yes, as said here I believe that mods should get a couple more things. (Basing this off my experience on Intox) 1 As said, I think that mods should get colored text on this server more than ever because of the quickness/spam of the messages and player remarks. 2 I also think that mods should be able to bypass the filter to be able to say things such as bypass and post clickable links in chat. 3 Maybe change the tag to Chat Mod like it is on Intox and Killion to stop people from think we handle more than just chat. And FYI- I have yet to receive my Mod tag on The Hidden servers. I have perms for Mod commands there, yet do not have the tag. Everything of mine for the other servers is fine.
I agree with 1 as, mod speech would be a lot easier to see and that would make things easier. 2 is a problem that I've had many times, and it would be a good idea for mods only to bypass the chat filter. 3 is something else I've had problems with, as people keep asking me for help with hacking and server issues. Also, I think something should be done about the "English only" rule as I've met several people on the server who can't speak English at all, and it seems a bit unfair for them to be muted. Just a suggestion.

View PostDeath_Butter, on 17 November 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Is the server gonna be Christmasitized?
Shouldn't it be Thanksgivingized first? Edit: Another suggestion that I thought of is that we mods need a "Mod handbook" or something similar, because there are many situations where I just don't know if I should straight up ban someone, or if I should tempban or mute them first, and there are other situations where I don't know what to do about something or I don't know if it's even allowed or not.
Posted Image

nozaflo2002

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

minecraft name: danielfloriannn
language: english
bans: none
days moderating: most days
do you have expieriance as a mod: yes i am a mod on mny servers
ever muted: once but it was cuz i wanted my stuff frm a scam
who you should choose me: I am a great mod i do not just go off an ban everyone i have  expieriance with being a mod
i hope to be a mod cuz it would be great bye!

Rocketman595
  • Minecraft: Rocketman595

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:15 AM

View Postnozaflo2002, on 17 November 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

-snip-
Use this format:
In-game name:
What days and times will you be moderating?:
Have you ever been muted or banned?:
If so, why?:
Do you have experience as a Chat Mod?:
Why do you think you deserve this role over others?:
Extra Information:
Posted Image

Markillion

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

View Postkorey123, on 17 November 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

Connect with Arcade.EvolutionGaming.org like the thread says.

Evolution Gaming's Servers: Killion Detention Center | Incrypto | Darkwind Realms

wiler5002

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

Im reposting my map because Starzeh left my personal conversation. Just needed to get a response.
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/4At9t#0
Download: http://www.mediafire...c9w955u269b6q5f
I leave a game open in my basement, running IC, on a map with a giant nuke, so I can say "Don't make me blow up the nuke in my basement, I will"

Death_Butter

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

Obisidionman oh ive already had my thanksgiving im canadian so we have it in october

skyrimfan1
  • Minecraft: skyrimfan1

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:15 PM

View Postieatboulders2, on 17 November 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

If anyone takes the time to read the forum anymore, Diamondcaper and myself (ieatboulders2) are trapped on Crown Conquest #2 because the portal is broken.
And... we need help getting out.

I heard ...
How did you guys get out? :P
Posted Image

GoldPorkChop

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:24 PM

Ban Appeal

Username: GoldPorkChop
I was banned earlier today (17/11/2012) for xraying, I dont not use xray i find it pointless as it take the fun out of the game + I play on most of your servers and have donated in the past, I can understand why I would of looked like xraying and i was mining in dark in a 1x2 tunnel but I was simply mining toward a set of co-ordinates and happend to find some iron whilst getting there.

Would appreciate beening unbanned.

Thanks

wiler5002

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

View PostGoldPorkChop, on 17 November 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Ban Appeal

Username: GoldPorkChop
I was banned earlier today (17/11/2012) for xraying, I dont not use xray i find it pointless as it take the fun out of the game + I play on most of your servers and have donated in the past, I can understand why I would of looked like xraying and i was mining in dark in a 1x2 tunnel but I was simply mining toward a set of co-ordinates and happend to find some iron whilst getting there.

Would appreciate beening unbanned.

Thanks

Please use the correct thread for the server you were on. bit.ly/killion for killion detention center, and i dont know the link for intoxicated drug server. And use the correct format as well.
I leave a game open in my basement, running IC, on a map with a giant nuke, so I can say "Don't make me blow up the nuke in my basement, I will"