• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Evolution Gaming Arcade - Patch: 1.7.4 | [Paintball] [Stronghold/Castle Siege]

paintball pvp killstreaks ranks crown conquest crownconquest arcade skyblock hidden the hidden

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10623 replies to this topic

Death_Butter

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostStarzeh, on 12 November 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Just a tip --

If your application is massive, bright, rainbow colored or otherwise hard/annoying to read - I wont read it.
is that mine?

Register or log in to remove.

Starzeh
    Starzeh

Ghast Hunter

• Retired Staff
  • 2640 posts
  • Minecraft: Starzy
  • Xbox:MsStarzeh

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Also, if you made a premium purchase yesterday or the day before and have not received your rank, please PM me your transaction ID. (Does not go for those who purchased one today/late last night.)

I had everyone's information in a document and was ready to process the orders and my power went out, and I lost the names. xD

So again, please contact me and if anyone sees someone talking about a missing rank in-game, point them this way.

Thank you. <3

Click that for updates and random rambling!

Micmckenzie

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostDeath_Butter, on 12 November 2012 - 10:51 PM, said:

is that mine?

Yep, she's referring to yours and biagio123's, along with anyone thinking about making an application like that in the future.

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Starzeh,
Sardine, Yoshi, and myself haven't gotten the prefixes yet.
Not sure if this is intended, just saying :)

With all due respect,
Ieat
Posted Image

gamemaster311
  • Minecraft: gamemaster311
  • Xbox:xlilseymour

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

how much does Starzeh read mod apps?

biagio123
  • Minecraft: biagio123

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

What Why?
Posted Image

iMineALotoGold
  • Minecraft: iMineALotoGold

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Postgamemaster311, on 12 November 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

how much does Starzeh read mod apps?
She reads 99.9% of apps.
Posted Image

ieatboulders2
  • Minecraft: ieatboulders2

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

I feel like everyone feels the need to make their application look like mine, all colorful :3
Posted Image

Seanslayer70
  • Minecraft: seanslayer70

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

View Postgamemaster311, on 12 November 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

-Snip-
I can relate to you, as I have reposted my application at least 10 times now. Complaining and getting
annoyed will not help your chances. What Starzy sees fit as a good application she accepts. If you sincerely
want the position of moderator then take the time to look over your application again and again. Add new bits
here and there to expand upon and strengthen your application. This is what I have done with my application as I am persistant and have the patience to keep trying for moderator. I encourage for you to do the same, but in the end this is just my opinion on the matter. Do as you will as I cannot choose for you. But I hope you at
least take my advice in consideration.

-seanslayer70

(Why the spacing is so wierd I do not know. I posted this through my Kindle Fire :P)
Posted Image

gamemaster311

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

I am very sorry to all the people that have had to read the comments about me complaining. I really am sorry and wont be posting another comment like that again! sooorrryyyy!!!

gamemaster311

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

in-game name: gamemaster311

Time zone: Central

What days and times will you be moderating?: I will try to moderate everyday about 4-9, when school is out.

Have you ever been muted or banned?: I have been muted.

If so, why?: I was very mad at this one guy and just couldn't control my anger... I am very sorry and hope this doesn't matter too much.

Do you have experience as a Chat Mod?: I have been mod on a couple server and admin on some too. I even owned a server once!

Why do you think you deserve this role over others?: I think i deserve this because i am very kind and smart. I have all A's and have many buddys. I have considered donating many times now ( my dad gets kinda mad sometimes XD ) and will be soon! I know what is wrong and what is right. I have played on this server many months now and really enjoy it! Being Chat Mod on this server would mean tons to me, and i would LOVE the job! I had read all the rules and plan on enforcing them as much as possible. I know many people on the server and would love to meet more! I am Captain with 60K points and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

-gamemaster311

Pisces
    Pisces

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Minecraft: DiamondCaper

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Glad to see more people has joined the staff. Posted Image
Congratulations to all of you guys and I am sure that all of you will do an amazing job. Much love to ieatboulders2, Perselance, bcap27, Sardine_King, and EatItYoshi. ^.^ You guys all deserve it.

Aside from that, I also want to congratulate Starzy and Markillion for reaching 200 pages for this thread. It is honestly astonishing to see how much this server has progressed; whether it was witnessing the current Administrator, FrozenFishie receiving the Chat Mod prefix at the earlier times or the amazing paintballer, Rocketman595 ranking up to Captain, I am glad to see many memories being created. Yes, I have to admit that I have not joined since the beginning, as I have joined at late June, however, I am glad to say that I am a part of this wonderful community. Throughout my experiences, I have made many acquaintances, as well as a couple of enemies who thoroughly hated my guts, but hey, I can't live with my lovely foes.Posted Image

Again, because of this brilliant server, I have experienced many things that had just blown my mind. For example, on October 7, 2012, Starzy accepted me as a Chat Moderator. And still, to this day, I can't get over the fact that I have been presented with this role. In addition, when the new gamemodes were implemented to this Arcade Server, I literally melted. Yes, although I am in fond with the Paintball gamemode the most, I have to admit that all game modes recover my boredom, and I always look forward to be involved in all of them.

Now, I would like to take this time to recognize those who made my day when I was feeling down, who stood out the most from the others, and most importantly, those who never left my side. It is a very long list, so I will place it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Once again, I want to thank this amazing community and I would like to congratulate once more to the new Mods. I will try to never let you guys down, and I am very grateful for everything that this server had provided for me. I will continue to enjoy this server, and hopefully, I will see more accomplishments being made for this server.

Much love,
DiamondCaper, the one and only Noobly Chat Moderator

After writing this post, I realized that I have no life. ;_;

Posted Image

gamemaster311

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostDiamondCaper, on 12 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

Congratulations to all of you guys and I am sure that all of you will do an amazing job. Much love to ieatboulders2, Perselance, bcap27, Sardine_King, and EatItYoshi. ^.^ You guys all deserve it.

Aside from that, I also want to congratulate Starzy and Markillion for reaching 200 pages for this thread. It is honestly astonishing to see how much this server has progressed; whether it was witnessing the current Administrator, FrozenFishie received the Chat Mod prefix, at the earlier times or the amazing paintballer, Rocketman595 ranking up to Captain, I am glad to see many memories being created. Yes, I have to admit that I have not joined since the beginning, as I have joined at late June, however, I am glad to say that I am a part of this wonderful community. Throughout my experiences, I have made many acquaintances, as well as a couple of enemies who thoroughly hated my guts, but hey, I can't live with my lovely foes. Posted Image

Again, because of this brilliant server, I have experienced many things that had just blown my mind. For example, on October 7, 2012, Starzy accepted me as a Chat Moderator. And still, to this day, I can't get over the fact that I have been presented with this role. In addition, when the new gamemodes were implemented to this Arcade Server, I literally melted. Yes, although I am in fond with the Paintball gamemode the most, I have to admit that all game modes recover my boredom, and I always look forward to be involved in all of them.

Now, I would like to take this time to recognize those who made my day when I was feeling down, who stood out the most from the others, and most importantly, those who never left my side. It is a very long list, so I will place it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Once again, I want to thank this amazing community and I would like to congratulate once more to the new Mods. I will try to never let you guys down, and I am very grateful for everything that this server had provided for me. I will continue to enjoy this server, and hopefully, I will see more accomplishments being made for this server.

Much love,

I just realized im not on this list :( i thought we were buddys XD jk

gamemaster311

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

gratz to me! i just hit 60k not too long ago :D

Pisces
    Pisces

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Minecraft: DiamondCaper

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

View Postgamemaster311, on 12 November 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

I just realized im not on this list Posted Image i thought we were buddys XD jk

I didn't put you on the list? o:
I am sorry. ;_; I will add you, game. <3

Posted Image

gamemaster311

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Can you remove a comment? and btw np DiamondCaper :)

MinecrafterGEF

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

In-game name: MinecrafterGEF
Time zone: BRT - Brasilia Time GMT -3 (Winter) / BRST - Brasilia Summer Time GMT -2 (Summer) - It's Summer at the moment of the application.
What days and times will you be moderating?: From Monday to Friday: 5pm - 10pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday / 3pm - 10pm on Thursday and Friday .
Have you ever been muted or banned?: I've been muted once for five minutes.
If so, why?: For saying a bad word indirectly.
Do you have experience as a Chat Mod? I have my own server, so I know how to deal with problems and fights over chats. I was moderator for a PvP server and a survival server with griefing and always unbiased.
Why do you think you deserve this role over others?: As you can see, I have experience in chat moderation and I am always paying attention for players with difficulties and problems throughout the game. I always use correct grammar, so players can understand instructions. Also, I am very friendly and always answer questions first, because of my knowledge about the server features.
Extra Information: I've been playing since April 2nd of this year, when I discovered the server through friends. I am a player with Captain rank, with 36,000+ points, and never used any type of cheat or hack.

QueReverse
  • Minecraft: QueReverse

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

View PostDiamondCaper, on 12 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

Aside from that, I also want to congratulate Starzy and Markillion for reaching 200 pages for this thread. It is honestly astonishing to see how much this server has progressed; whether it was witnessing the current Administrator, FrozenFishie received the Chat Mod prefix, at the earlier times or the amazing paintballer, Rocketman595 ranking up to Captain, I am glad to see many memories being created. Yes, I have to admit that I have not joined since the beginning, as I have joined at late June, however, I am glad to say that I am a part of this wonderful community. Throughout my experiences, I have made many acquaintances, as well as a couple of enemies who thoroughly hated my guts, but hey, I can't live with my lovely foes. Posted Image

Spoiler:

Much love,

Indeed is all I can say. It's been great to play here.

"After writing this post, I realized that I have no life ;_;"  <--  My favorite part Posted Image
Posted Image[

skyrimfan1
  • Minecraft: skyrimfan1

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Hai Guys!

Just finished most of my map so I thought I might as well post some screenshots. :P
(By the way, for those of you unfamiliar with fvdisco, I'm using his OCD texture pack.)

Map In General:
http://imgur.com/OnScM

Blue Spawn Area:
http://imgur.com/wwqwq

Red Spawn Area:
http://imgur.com/Lcttf

"Bunker Hill":
http://imgur.com/qUyrT

HMS Lively (red ship):
http://imgur.com/nrngH

Random Mineshaft (to 'spice' up the map):
http://imgur.com/7G7G9

Inside the Shaft:
http://imgur.com/AXdqg

That's it, guys! I know that I have not finished the ship's sails and I plan on adding flags for each team as wells a crow's nest to the HMS Lively.

Please notify me of any suggestions or tweaks you would like me to implement to this map! Thanks!
Posted Image

AzureShadow1
  • Minecraft: AzureShadow1
  • Xbox:AzureShadow1

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

View Postgamemaster311, on 13 November 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Can you remove a comment? and btw np DiamondCaper Posted Image
You can't remove it yourself, you'll have to wait for a Forums Moderator to remove it for you.

I like rules.

Read the laws!