• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Do You Want a Vanilla Server?

vanilla server server vanilla nice no lag architect awesome mature addicust

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Do You Want a Vanilla Server to Play on? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do You Want Me to Make a Server for Mature Builders?

1. Yes, Please. (10 votes [83.33%])

Percentage of vote: 83.33%

2. Maybe. (Explain in the Comments) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No. (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

AddicusT
    AddicusT

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Minecraft: AddicusT

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Hello, my name is AddicusT and I want to play multiplayer.  The problem is most servers have many things that I, and others don't like, such as; griefers, 10 year old noobs, immaturity, trolling, excessive glitchy plugins, plugins that make the game to easy, ect.  There is also a lack of legit vanilla servers with nice, friendly people who work together to build nice things.  This is why I want to make a server but only if people are willing to play on it because I don't want to waste my money.  I know of many people at my high school who would want to play but i need others so if you want me to make a server please vote on the poll.  I know it looks like I am new here but I have a lot of experience playing on servers and running Bukkit and Vanilla servers.  I have been playing since Alpha, and love this game.

This server needs a name, rules, a number of slots, whitelist or not, what the whitelist app would need, seed, ect.

This server would be based on:
  • Being vanilla and legit, even the admins. (No /give or /gamemode 1)
  • Having nice architecture and builds
  • Having nice people that would work together and be mature
  • Having no griefing or trolling
  • Being very fun and dependable!
If and when this server is created I will either update this post or create a new one and provide a link on this post.  If this server is created it will be either August, right after my birthday, or next summer, when I get a job.

Pictures from my creative world:

Spoiler:

Pictures from my survival world:

Spoiler:

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to discuss the server and correct my grammar in the comments.

-AddicusT
Excellent skin by Nick the Pickle.
Do you want a vanilla server? Topic

Register or log in to remove.

loki_22890
  • Minecraft: loki_22890

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

I'm looking for exactly what you've just proposed here. I was on a mature vanilla server until a few weeks ago when it went down and would be very keen to find a new server similar to this. I experimented with Hamachi, but with fairly poor results. There are one or two other chaps from my previous server who I know would also be keen to join. I say go for it. Vanilla all the way!

ucciderli

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

Indeed, far too many immature servers, i just want to play a Vanilla Server the way it's supposed to be played.

EDIT: Please Pm me when it's finally up!
Posted Image

AddicusT
    AddicusT

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:18 PM

View Postucciderli, on 12 June 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Indeed, far too many immature servers, i just want to play a Vanilla Server the way it's supposed to be played.

View Postloki_22890, on 12 June 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

I'm looking for exactly what you've just proposed here. I was on a mature vanilla server until a few weeks ago when it went down and would be very keen to find a new server similar to this. I experimented with Hamachi, but with fairly poor results. There are one or two other chaps from my previous server who I know would also be keen to join. I say go for it. Vanilla all the way!

I know how both of you feel, I was playing on a server had plenty of diamonds then the admin liked me and gave me 64 stacks of iron blocks!!! It made the game to easy and then there were griefers ugly buildings and then it was shut down.

AddicusT
    AddicusT

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

if anyone wants they can make a banner.

Cheviola
    Cheviola

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: Cheviola

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'd like to join, I've always wanted a long lasting server with mature builders just to build in it and survive, just vanilla. As a advice I would make the server whitelist and have like a top of 20 players.
Red Stone <3

senor quesadilla

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

I'd also like to join! My name on minecraft is michaelo978. I've been playing since beta 1.2. I agree with making the server whitelisted and a max of about 12 players. Also i would like to build a big castle with everything in it! Please when server is up message me the IP.
Posted Image

najah_11
    najah_11

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay

regards
Najah Ouahbi