• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Universal Civilizations: Tribes and galaxies (Strategy RP)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

Poll: Universal Civilizations: Tribes and galaxies (Strategy RP) (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Precipice has a wiki, Nesondia has a wiki, and so on. Shall we make one for this RP?

1. Yes (7 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. No (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote

Kinkaz
    Kinkaz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • Minecraft: Kinkaz

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

About:

As you had probabily guessed from the title and in the backstory if you read it, this RP is about civilizations on the universe. In here, you can control civilizations from all eras. From the most simple way of goverment, to great civilizations that rule entire galaxies.

To possibilite the creation of a more fictional but realistic background, this will be set in 2.000.000.000 A.D, meaning that the Earth is a barren desert. This is to possibilite the creation of fictional superclusters.

If you like it, you can go far, far away from the main spot where all the roleplayers are, to forge your own story and not being in touch with many others.

The time speed is about 5 earth years per page.

And since so many reading this won't read that this is off topic, let me tell you something:

THIS IS NOT A SERVER, IT WILL NEVER BE A SERVER!

About the eras:

Pre-fire intelligence: I am not reffering to stuff like animals. I am reffering to Australopithecus technology to Homo Habilis technology. So dont post stuff like a horde of rabbits unless the rabbits are intelligent.

Early prehistoric: This refers to the technologies that are between Homo Erectus and the Sapiens species.

Tribal: These are the civilizations between the Sapiens appearance technology and farming technology or otherwise sedentarism.

Neolithic: These refer to the civilizations that just discovered farming. This goes all the way to writing.

Ancient: These are all the technologies that span from the writing tech to the medieval technology.

Medieval: All nations that have tech between 476 and 1492 go here.

Renassiance: All nations that have tech between 1492 to the industrial revolution go here.

Industrial:  All nations that have tech between the industrial revolution and 1914 go here.

Modern: All nations that have tech between 1914 to 1990 go here.

Contemporanean: All nations that have tech between 1990 to the first flying car go here.

Futuristic: All nations that have tech between the first flying car and the first interestellar colonization ship go here.

Interestellar: All nations that have tech between the first colonization ship to a wormhole that can go from a point of a galaxy to a very distant one go here.

Galactic: All nations that have tech between a wormhole that can go from a point of a galaxy to a very distant one and beyond go here.

If you dont know which technology goes in which era, search here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Hall of fame:

This is the hall of fame. Here, the most intresting and succesful civilizations will be posted. The list will be updated every 25 pages which perhaps will be made with a period of locking of the RP. If its locked, read my last post.

Pre-fire intelligence:

Early prehistoric:

Tribal:

Neolithic

Ancient:

Medieval

Renassiance:

Industrial:

Modern (WWI, WWII and posterior to WWII):

Contemporarian (After 1990):

Futuristic:

Interesellar:

Galactic:

Tips for getting into the Hall of Fame:

-Make the history of your Civilization different from the Earth History (for example, discovering a new continent in the Modern era and WWI happening on the ancient ages)
-Achieve great relationships with the other nations, by for example making a global alliance, or destroy them all early on, for example, conquering the world at the later industrial era or early modern and coming up with a good way to controling their territories.
-Being a really strong nation.
-Making use of absolutely no stereotypes, for example, the story of the knight defeating a dragon and rescuing a wonderful princess.

Rules:
  • THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IN THE WHOLE RP: This RP is for everyone to play, not for an exclusive minority that the only thing that they like is conquering the universe. Or, better explaining, people that just are hyper-expansionist and pick the galactic era just to conquer everything they see is not allowed. I am not against people conquering uninhabited planets, but what frustrates me is the people that conquer everyones nations, and, because the other nations are retrograde, they finish them off very quickly.
  • No metagaming. No one is able to know everything that is going on in the universe, even if you start in a era that you are very advanced.
  • No insta-killing. Let others have a chance against you.
  • No Battlefield Earth wannabes. Even if you have ruins nearby with plenty of good technologies and you have a large empire dominating you, you cant just grab airplanes and killing off your conquerors unless the other player agrees with it previously. Besides, Battlefield Earth is considered one of the worst movies ever.
  • If you never said it, it never occured and you cant just come out and say it did otherwise. Forgot that you produced a large spaceship fleet? Then, it wasnt finished yet. Forgot to tell that your army air-bombs the enemy capital? Then, the capital isnt being bombed. Remember, your guys can't shove things from the ass
  • Be realistic. Yes, I know you can start off in the era where you can control entire galaxies, but I dont want random planet-big solar dissasemblers. An exception would be the Galactic or Middle interestellar civilizations that don't have any ideas left that could be realistic. However, they are limited to Sci-fi, so NO MAGIC
  • These are the following weapons that are forbidden except when using against your own nations: Nukes, planet-destroying bombs.
  • Post the stats of your nation if you are invading other nation that isnt yours.
  • You are allowed to create multiple nations. The few things to keep in mind are that you can only create 6 nations and that you cant use them to greatly benefit your most powerful nation (example, as soon as your weaker nations meet your strongest one, the weaker nations either give all their stack of resources or turn into slaves or the stronger nation gives the weaker nation technology so they kick off the other players.)
  • Do not post just to keep your stuff upgrading. Do something while making posts about upgrading.
  • Minimum length of a part of the app that isn't the name or the limit isn't specified, 2 lines and so in the posts in the RP.
  • An unrealistic ending to your nation that you made up will only earn you a ban, so don't GTFO just randomly.
  • I don't want everyone to focus on one thing, for example, technological advances. No, I am not asking to not make technology, or not make any culture or anything you were planning to focus on. I just want to avoid everyone focusing on one sole thing to have more variety of nations instead of just becoming something like: "ZOMG I MUST HURRY UP OMG OMG I MUST POST QUICKLY SO I CAN RESEARCH GUNDPOWDER!!!" That's what killed the first version of Nesondia. People were becoming bored of everyone being focused on technology research, and so they left. I will not allow the same occuring here.
  • Pop culture refferences are allowed. But they must be light and thrown very rarely. For example, you may say: "All your base are belong to us" when you are doing an epic invasion, but not on every invasion. That means stuff like: "Mushroom Kingdom" "Oblivion Empire" or "(insert name from where Zim comes here") is not allowed.
  • Minimum accuaracy of grammar is a must. I can allow small errors here and there, but please don't make it an habit. Also, remember that stuff like text with no caps, Text With Excessive Usage Of Caps, TeXtS wItH jUmPy CaPs or TEXT WITH ALL CAPS is annoying, specially for a large post, so please write like a normal person. not lik u ar writing 4 an sms
This is just a small list. If you want to get full explanation of the rules, click the spoiler below. It's work in progress, but if you want to see it, go ahead:

Spoiler:
Applications:

Galactic Cluster application:

[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Caracteristics:[/B]
[B]Supercluster:[/B]

Name: Do I really have to explain this?
Caracteristics: How are the galaxies like?
Supercluster: The supercluster you are in. You can make up yours or use an alerady existing one.

Galaxy application:

[B]Picture (optional):[/B]
[B]Cluster:[/B]

Name: If you dont know this one, Ill kill you.
Caracteristics: What is the galaxy like? (example, full of black holes with a few stars remaining)
Picture: You can make a picture of what the galaxy looks like.
Cluster: You can use a realistic cluster or any made up cluster.

What's behind this line can be made with one liners. Other than that, nope.

Solar system application:

[B]Map (optional):[/B]
[B]Story:[/B]
[B]Galaxy[/B]

Name: Are you mental or something to not know this one?
Caracteristics: What are the planets like?
Map: What does the solar system look like? If you dont put a map, in-depth the caracteristics.
Story: The story of the solar system. At least in here put the formation of the system. This is purely optional since many people don't understand my interpretation.
Galaxy: You can use an existing galaxy.

Planet application:

[B]Map (optional):[/B]
[B]Story:[/B]
[B]Solar system:[/B]

Name: WTF. Learn about it.
Caracteristics: What is the planet like? 5 sentences minimum
Map: In-depth the caracteristics if you dont have a map or you dont want to make one.
Story: Minimum put the formation of the planet.
Solar system: You can use an existing solar system, and unless its an actual planet, explain how in the universe it got there in the first place.

Race Application:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Caracteristics:[/b]

Name: So, you never went to a school before?
Caracteristics: What is your race capable of and how it looks like? 4 lines as minimum. This started as one entire part, but I did not pay much attention to the recent apps (hell, I once let away someone with one linering the abilities), so I decided to merge both.

Civilization application:

[B]Description:[/B]
[B]Religion:[/B]
[B]Backstory:[/B]
[b]Race:[/b]
[B]Actual era:[/B]

Name: ...
Description: Describe your civilization. 4 lines as minimum.
Religion: If you are near the Earth, you may use an Earth religion like Hinduism or Zoroastrianism. But otherwise, make up another one. The posting of a Pantenon of gods isnt obligatory but encouraged.
Backstory: If you are chosing a civilization that is on the Neolithic to lower, it isnt necessary, but otherwise, tell the story of your nation. The requirements are the same as the description.
Race: The race of your nation. At least tell the majoritary race.
Actual era: The era your nation is going through from the many eras in the era section.

Corporation/Activist NGO application:

[B]Headquatquers:[/B]
[B]Backstory:[/B]
[B]Description[/B]

Name: I alerady said you a thousand times I won't explain.
Headquatquers: Where is your corporation located?
Backstory: How was your corporatrion founded?
Description: How many people work there? What is the objective of your corp?

Since there are some people that won't fill certain parts or make it incomplete, I put my app here as an example of an app:
Spoiler:
I know some parts were unrealistic. For example, the main star having a huge part of the belt attracted to the red star when the belt is facing at it, while the red star has a lot less mass and the red star having his belt attracted to it but less than the main star, considering that the red star has a lot less mass.

Yeah, I know there are so many apps over here. Its because it doesnt just take in a galaxy or two. It takes in the whole universe.
*insert witty sig here*

Register or log in to remove.

funkybub
    funkybub

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7878 posts
  • Minecraft: funkybub
  • Xbox:funkybub

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:43 PM

Reserve me

Posted Image

Kinkaz
    Kinkaz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:45 PM

View Postfunkybub, on 11 June 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

Reserve me
((Of course I'll reserve you!))
*insert witty sig here*

Phoden
    Phoden

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hey kinkaz can your Species be inter dimensional and come in the dimensions where everyone is or all are in same dimension?
"I like to compare the arrival of Sporumers to the MCF to the Spaniards in the New World, seeing the Aztecs worshipping their backwards moon gods while bathing in the blood of children. We shall show these heathens the light." - Gorgenmast

Kinkaz
    Kinkaz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

View PostPhoden, on 11 June 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

Hey kinkaz can your Species be inter dimensional and come in the dimensions where everyone is or all are in same dimension?
((Everyone is in the same dimension.))
*insert witty sig here*

Phoden
    Phoden

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

Ah oke, I'll just change my planet to become the wanted place to live.

I think I will rp in this. Just igve me time to prepare.
"I like to compare the arrival of Sporumers to the MCF to the Spaniards in the New World, seeing the Aztecs worshipping their backwards moon gods while bathing in the blood of children. We shall show these heathens the light." - Gorgenmast

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: krazaz
  • Xbox:Krazaz

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

((reserve me for when I have a legitimate way to type it))
Shivers won the poll! Thanks to anyone who helped!

Kinkaz
    Kinkaz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Postkrazaz, on 11 June 2012 - 08:28 PM, said:

((reserve me for when I have a legitimate way to type it))
((Ok.

Also, in order to possibilite the existance of more superclusters, this is set in 2.000.000.000 A.D, meaning that the Earth is a barren desert due to the sun's increasing temperature.))
*insert witty sig here*

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:03 PM

((unofficial mini application to reserve some specifics ))
Name: Meox
Appearance: bipedal liger people
Civilization: Advanced tribal
mini bio: Tribal race attacked by an Intergalactic race known as the Wolfix (will not be participating) in an unlikely circumstance the Meox won the battle and stole the technology,

((a real app will be made later when i have time))

Solawind
  • Minecraft: Solawind

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:12 AM

((Reserve me a place, Im going to be doing a bit of drawing so my app may take a while but it should be worth it.
Also correct me if im wrong, but we can start in any era we choose? just want to be sure because i dont want to draw farmers and find out that its not that evolved yet...))
Posted Image
Please click my dragon for some sweet nightcore. Help the underprivileged nightcore-dragon foundation.

Solawind
  • Minecraft: Solawind

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:24 AM

Planet
Spoiler:

Race
Spoiler:
((Let me know if i missed anything... and sorry for the drawing quiality, im not the best at using technology to draw.))
Posted Image
Please click my dragon for some sweet nightcore. Help the underprivileged nightcore-dragon foundation.

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

REAL APP GO!
Spoiler:
((I basically dont know what you want me to write for the description, it pretty much seems to be a version of history, unless you mean "Type" of government))

kimi
    kimi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Minecraft: kimiyosis

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

Making the normal app(s), and then a second minor faction, as a rebellion against the first :P

Reserve me!
Please help my dragon! Just clikc him, and he will love you forever!!
Posted Image

kimi
    kimi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Minecraft: kimiyosis

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:10 PM

Just curious, can you have several organizations? Cause wouldn't a rebellion be an organization (unofficially)
Please help my dragon! Just clikc him, and he will love you forever!!
Posted Image

Kinkaz
    Kinkaz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

View PostSolawind, on 12 June 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

Also correct me if im wrong, but we can start in any era we choose? just want to be sure because i dont want to draw farmers and find out that its not that evolved yet...))
((Start in any era of your choice))

View Postkimi, on 12 June 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Just curious, can you have several organizations? Cause wouldn't a rebellion be an organization (unofficially)

((You can have several organizations. Also, what does the last sentence mean?))

View PostSolawind, on 12 June 2012 - 06:24 AM, said:

Planet
Spoiler:

Race
Spoiler:
((Let me know if i missed anything... and sorry for the drawing quiality, im not the best at using technology to draw.))

((Accepted))
*insert witty sig here*

Phoden
    Phoden

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

(Not Ready yet)

Galaxy application:

Name: Tandelore
Caracteristics: Misses an actual galactic core causing it to be more of a collection of solar systeems in a close proximity to them. This causes it to be more a loose formation. But the stars are of an averege age.
Picture (optional):Posted Image
Cluster:A random collection of stars.

Solar system application:

Name:Tar'Don
Caracteristics: Tar'don has a sun with a diameter of 1.992×116 km. It has 3 planets and one gas giant.
of the three planets 2 support life . The one that doesn't is a barren planet closests to the sun. It's called T'mar the second planet is Luzien and the third is Cyiadon. The Gas gian is called  Red eye for its many red spots in its gass surface.
Map (optional):Posted Image
Story:( I think I actualy mentioned that also on story)
Galaxy: Tandelore

Planet application:

Name:Cyiadon
Caracteristics:Cyiadon was a planet just like earth. But it got polluted like hell by its former inhabitants. Its oceans have become an molecule composition of 20 % water , 60% liquid nuclear garabge. and 20% acid.

The Atmpshere itself has become 80% CO2 and  toxic.  The planet is on places either completly barren pruple sand or ourple ish mutant plants.
Map (optional):Posted Image
Story: The planet was first setteled by the Tardonians from wich the planet got its name. They were an succesfull civlization yet they where not very green and so forth. After industralization it took them 300 years to completly ruin their planet for their lifeform. Yet there technology was so advanced they were able to survive in domed cities and began space exploration. Yet they didin't saw their polluted planet as something bad but good. New lifeforms and mutations came to be on the planet. They began using these new mutant lifeforms to go with there civlization almost completly biological. Breeding organic space ships , lazers , plasma , grown troops. All went perfect untill (See race sheet)

Solar system:Tar'don

Race Application:

Name:
Abilities:
Description:

Name: So, you never went to a school before?
Abilities: What is your race capable of? 7 lines as minimum
Description: How does it look like? One pic and definition of certain parts are required. And the parts must be defined with one sentence at least. If not, 7 lines as minimum

Civilization application:

Name:
Description:
Religion:
Backstory:
Race:
Actual era:

Name: ...
Description: Describe your civilization. 7 lines as minimum.
Religion: If you are near the Earth, you may use an Earth religion like Hinduism. But otherwise, make up another one. The posting of a Pantenon of gods isnt obligatory but encouraged.
Backstory: If you are chosing a civilization that is on the Neolithic to lower, it isnt necessary, but otherwise, tell the story of your nation. The requirements are the same as the description.
Race: The race of your nation. At least tell the majoritary race.
Actual era: The era your nation is going through from the many eras in the era section.

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:30 PM

((finished with my app check it out now))

Kinkaz
    Kinkaz

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

View Postkrazaz, on 12 June 2012 - 07:20 AM, said:

REAL APP GO!
Spoiler:
((You left a few parts without the minimum requisites for acceptance, for example, the description of both the nation and your race app as a whole. Soon, I will fill out my app in order to help people who can't fill the app))
*insert witty sig here*

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:12 AM

((sorry but i cant make sense of what you said, what do you mean "as a whole"?))

krazaz
    krazaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

((After looking through my old notes I found my old history, i will be editing MAJORLY and a picture will come soon))

((sorry for double post, and i added the picture, i also have a ship picture, and im working on an armored meox picture next.I dont know where to put the ship picture so im putting it as an extra))