11 replies to this topic

lossenk
    lossenk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Sorry if this has been spammed alot im new here be kind :P

I wanted to be on a survival island like i was on Pc once i really enjoyed it, so i thought i'd try the same on the xbox version. I heard that aslong as the pc seeds were before 1.8 update that they should work, i have looked for about two hours over countless seeds none of them seems to work like the should. I  always spawn on massive bit of land with loads of trees i can't get the gameplay i want.

Has anyone had and experience in this actually managing to get a survival island to work on 360 because i really  don't think it works like it should.

If im being totally blonde im sorry if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd greatly appreciate it

Register or log in to remove.

TheMagneticMonk
  • Minecraft: mrGlitch2000

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

I'm also looking for a good survival island seed, but at the moment there hasn't been anything that good.

There was talk of a seed on the XBOX version where you spawned on a large coast and then opposite the coast was an island with only a single tree on it.  But people didn't like it knowing that there was actual land other than the island that you could swim across to. (I think it was the KettleCorn seed.)

I'm guessing when 1.8 hits the XBOX version, we'll see the new generation system give us a couple more seeds to experiment with, plus the old ones from the PC version.
When people ask for me to subscribe, I don't. When people say 'Like This Video' I thumb it down. One does not simply ask for thumbs or subscribers. You earn them.

lossenk
    lossenk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for replying  :)

I have tried that one couldn't  fine that one island i seen loads of trees kinda not the point :P

Just really frustrating loads of post ive seen have said the old pc ones should work, or i get get a "search google " comment :P

AgentX44Jobo

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

Ive been looking as well ive search google and all that still nothing D: darn it any1 got any clue where i can find one that actually works?
Posted Image

TheMagneticMonk
  • Minecraft: mrGlitch2000

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostAgentX44Jobo, on 11 June 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Ive been looking as well ive search google and all that still nothing D: darn it any1 got any clue where i can find one that actually works?

Nothing at the moment, most people that I have seen on various forums are just telling users to make a custom island.
When people ask for me to subscribe, I don't. When people say 'Like This Video' I thumb it down. One does not simply ask for thumbs or subscribers. You earn them.

lossenk
    lossenk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

Building a custom one in my eyes defeats the purpose of being a survival island, i like just bing on a tiny bit of land and making it my home kinda like Lost :P

Rocky5
    Rocky5

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Minecraft: JCRocky5
  • Xbox:Connxtion

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:31 AM

I wish for this to, so much I remade Skyblock survival lol, with some changes due to the Xbox not having everything yet.

I will be uploading it soon, when my friends test it out to make sure the spawn where there ment to, if the don't then I will need to rethink some things :(

Will post a video of what it looks like & what I have created playing it :)

MCX360 Video Tutorials = http://tiny.cc/5a02iw/

Rocky5
    Rocky5

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

lossenk
    lossenk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostRocky5, on 14 June 2012 - 04:24 PM, said:

how can you build all that while staying in the clouds ?

Rocky5
    Rocky5

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:59 AM

View Postlossenk, on 15 June 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

how can you build all that while staying in the clouds ?

Same way you do it in the PC version, cobble generator & trees :) I have 3 chests with items in them that you need, you just have to get to them ;) just like the pc version.

Shishkab0b
  • Minecraft: ShishkaB0B
  • Xbox:shiskab0b

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

140015939 is a great survival island seed :)

lossenk
    lossenk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

View PostShishkab0b, on 15 June 2012 - 10:39 AM, said:

140015939 is a great survival island seed Posted Image

i've looked countless time on that seed there is no place where you can even build SI and not see other land masses, don't know why you keep posting it.