4 replies to this topic

HebbyX2
    HebbyX2

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hey, apologies if this is in the wrong section but I am in need of help

Basically, me and my friends have a server that has a few decent creations in, and, in tradition, at the end of playing we always mess about placing TNT everywhere, spamming mobs etc.

Only problem is, we recently changed our settings so that it autosaved pretty much all of the time, and I probably should of foreseen this but we spammed a lot of villagers in our creations, and I mean a lot, and because the minecraft AI of villagers is incredible, they all bundle towards the door trying to shut it and open it etc. which is causing huge lagspikes, so much so we either get disconnected from the server, or the whole server just shuts down. It is only around the area however, flying away makes it seem ok, but it would be impossible to try and kill each one by one.

I am not the owner of the server, but I am an operator, so is there a command that can remove all NPC's, or must it be done in server properties? I've tried a few things but am still stuck.

Cheers in advance! :)

Register or log in to remove.

zasgat
    zasgat

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

if you have essentials it is /killall [mob type] <radius>
if you have world edit it is /butcher [radius]
Posted Image

JohnathanGuti
  • Minecraft: JohnathanGuti
  • Xbox:JohnathanGuti

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:55 PM

Hello,
   I know this topic is old but here is another solution if you have to plugin lag clear, If you do then you can do
/lagg killmobs
It clears every single mob including passive, hostile, and from every world (if you have multiple).

josehervert

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

View Postzasgat, on 11 June 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

if you have essentials it is /killall [mob type] <radius>
if you have world edit it is /butcher [radius]

GabCraft007

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

If you go to the latest snapshot you can write /kill @e[type=Villager] it works in vanilla.