[1.2.5] by Przezuwacz/Frozen
- Useful links
- Your Ideas
- Change Log
- Chips (processing units)
Main difference between Green Stone and Redstone is that Redstone works in binary system (0-1), Green Stone isn’t stuck between 0 and 1. It can actually work on real numbers, but not only. It’s able to use Entities (zombies, pigs, players and so on) and actually any other advanced type of data. In Beta (version less than 1.0) you are able to use only numbers. But in the future you will be able to control zombies and much more.
Another advantage of Green Stone Wire Mod is processing unit (chips). Even in Beta there are already included about 100 of them. Logic Gates and Arithmetic functions will make your huge projects super easy. Construction that uses Redstone, will took few days to accomplish, with Green Stone it will take just few minutes.
With sort button you can easily find what you need. Easy access to trigonometric or arithmetic functions, logic gates and binary operations will make your machines work faster and need much less space. You are even able to use your system information like time and date.
Green Stone wires are best solution for many of your problems, for example Redstone wires can’t cross. Green Stone wires can cross and they are able to be placed on ceilings or walls. They can be even invisible.
Download and More Info Here (Now with Forge comp.)
Useful links:Other things:
- Calculator by Tuberizing Spoiler:
- Calculator by Metalhawk2011
- Minecraft Time (Clock) by nick248
- Calculator by killermanpl
- Open up %appdata% (start>run, then type in %appdata%)
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
- Basic Connections + Map
- Logic Gates & Programming Tool + Map
- How to install by VoLtage | SoLaR (I would rather recommend you to read the official tutorial, but if you don't like to read then you can watch this vid, but it might be a bit confusing [I warned you]) Spoiler:
- Video from Direwolf20
Let me know about any videos about this mod, I will link them here!
Some fixes which needs to be done
Let me know about any bugs!
Chips (processing units) full list
Bitwise: Shift Left
Bitwise: Shift Right
Comp: Greater Than
Comp: Less Than
Arithmetic: Random 0.0-1.0
Trig/Cycl: To Degrees
Trig/Cycl: To Radiants
Memory: Const. Value
Timer: Count Down
You keep this mod going!
Any amount you want!