Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Ratchet and clank mod

ratchet clank

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Chuckblokz

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

I looove this game! and I think this would make a great mod! like the large range of weapons and gadgets also interplanety travel with a few new mobs.

[weapons]

i think just a few from each game like the harbinger from gladiator and the morph-o-ray which turns your eneimies into chickins hehe my fave gun also the snipe-de-dipe rifles powerful and cool shot animations and (of course) the omni wrench you can do triple hits and jump hits and throin it to collect items on the ground and it comes back to you and you can jump and grind on cables,the bomb glove would be a great addtion the plasma whip and scorpion flail are great meele weapons but lets not forget the RYNO series! with each level up (which will apply to each gun) it adds more to each shot like lava or ghast flame-balls! and lots more i cant remeber so please add your thoughts and ideas :)

[gadgets]

first up the sling shot you could make it so it attaches to bloks not just the orbs how ever u should be able to craft these and throw them where ever you want.
rocket boots so you can zoom along the ground yay! and gravty boots it could only work on metal and stone
and it would be cool if the camera flips if you go up or down
grind boots so you can grind down cables (zipline mod)
clank could be a armour piece you put on your back and use him maby he could have animations
while he is equpped you can

1) double jump double tap spacebar

2) long jump tap shift then press jump

3) high jump hold shift and press jump

4) wall jump and grab leges (or just get a mod for it)
also it would be great if the camera flips when u do a front or back flip
the hydro pack could have swiming animations aswell but you'd need the O2 mask
prehaps vechicales like hoverbikes and land stalkers but thats just maby...

[mobs]

mobs should drop nuts and bolts so you can purchase guns gadgets and armour from a vendor blok

Gladiator mobs

DZ strikers

Blade balls

robot zombie

leviathan

Executioners

RC3 mobs

ninja bots

Tyhrrandoids

sharpshooters

captain quark and his monkey

These are just a few of if you wish to add some of ur faves please do

[armour]

you start off with a basic armour set and when it gets to a certain level you have to put items into the upgrade slots also each time you level that set of armour it gets a diffrent enchantment that gets higher
to get a diffrent set of armour just go to a vendour blok and planets well... its gonna take me a while so... just add your own.

this is just an idea and kinda a mirror mod of The offical star wars mod see link
(http://www.minecraft...-02-is-avaible/)

if some1 is seriously gonna make this into a mod please send me a link or a preview download
i can do some texturing to a point but not pro as.

Hope you like this and get some ideas from this :)

Register or log in to remove.

Fantsy2001

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:58 PM

EPIC MAN!
I Like It!

sk8erboy9465
  • Minecraft: sk8erboy9465

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:36 AM

This is a bit old, but I would love to see this.

TheJmax04
  • Minecraft: J3TS

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:06 AM

If any of you have played Ratchet and Clank: a crack in time, Ive just made a mod that adds the Time Pads from that. The page can be found here: http://www.minecraft...-time-pads-mod/
Posted Image

Maxim2000

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

I really want a Ratchet & Clank mod (avatar image is based on this BEST game) with omniwrench for 1.7.2

Kaynstein
  • Minecraft: Kaynstein

Posted 16 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

I wanna see this mod. I nearly own the whole series except for the new Tower Defense Bit :)
I'm going to learn Java next year and if I'm good enough, i will start programming mods
This mod would be epic, so i might try this idea for a Ratchet and Clank series mod

FredTheModder

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have started working on a Ratchet and Clank mod and it should have every gun from every game along with all other weapons, gadgets, items and mobs from the games aswell.  The alpha seems likely to only have Ratchet and Clank Size Matters because it will need to start with a simpler game.  Please ask any questions or make suggestions but it could be a while.