Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Pixelmon 3.0.1 {February 18th 2014}

ssp smp forge pokemon mod awesome burnmagikarpburn 1.6.4

• Please log in to reply
12807 replies to this topic

Mr_Masochism

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostLostPrinny, on 02 March 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

So yeeeeeaaaa I tried doing the whole EV thing and.......it's going to take a while ><. Is there a way to edit the .pk file so I can just give my pokemon the EVs it needs so I can level them up with no worries of fighting the wrong pokemon.

of course not

Register or log in to remove.

Yaseen
    Yaseen

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • Minecraft: Yaseen_123

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostLostPrinny, on 02 March 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

So yeeeeeaaaa I tried doing the whole EV thing and.......it's going to take a while ><. Is there a way to edit the .pk file so I can just give my pokemon the EVs it needs so I can level them up with no worries of fighting the wrong pokemon.
That my friend would be cheating
Ev's are meant to be a challenge and theres is not much point of it if u want to nullify the challange
Posted Image

LostPrinny
  • Minecraft: LostPrinny

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

Fine then time to kill 252 psyducks and 252 pikachus and not kill anything else or its all ruined and I have to start it all over again. Fun fun fun fun!
Posted Image<-------Click to feed me pwease!

Sniper_Venom

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

aaaahhhhhhh I found a mew............ btw how do u update pixelmon because mine is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaseen
    Yaseen

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

View PostLostPrinny, on 02 March 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Fine then time to kill 252 psyducks and 252 pikachus and not kill anything else or its all ruined and I have to start it all over again. Fun fun fun fun!
Oh god that is a lot of pokemon (ive never ev trained before) I know its mean to be difficult but i see your point know xD I guess thats the price u have to pay to be competitive

View PostSniper_Venom, on 02 March 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

aaaahhhhhhh I found a mew............ btw how do u update pixelmon because mine is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember to delete your Pixelmon config
Posted Image

LostPrinny

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

Just hope the training bands will be implemented soon EV training would be a lot more bearable with those lol. Maybe pokerus too but I don't know how that would come around.

Airfoil
    Airfoil

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Minecraft: Airfoil123

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:07 AM

Just hope the training bands will be implemented soon EV training would be a lot more bearable with those lol. Maybe pokerus too but I don't know how that would come around.

Or just double/quadruple the EVs Pokemon give *winkwinkhinthintwinkwink*

Where exactly do you get Fire Stones? I've been told lava, but that isn't very specific : P

cxrandolph
  • Minecraft: marandolph
  • Xbox:CamarisX

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

could you add cydaquill and pichu in the next update? there some of my favourate pokemon
Posted Image

MukGames
    MukGames

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: Muk09

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

Are HMs going to be added? Maybe you could have them like music discs, where you find them in dungeon chests? It would be cool if it also gave them special abilities. Like instead of being able to ride on any pokemonin the water, it must know surf first. Same with fly for riding flying pokemon. Great mod though! I look forward to what comes in the future :D

Aboveexpert
  • Minecraft: Aboveexpert

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

I was just playing on my world. I was in a battle with a ghastly and I tried to catch it and it escaped. I then got stuck at a "Waiting.." stage in the battle. I waited for some time then I got irritated and asked my friend to kill me. After that my GUI on the side of the screen which tells me which pokemon I have selected was not there. Even after making a new world it is still not there. The O key does nothing. Any help would be much appreciated
EDIT: Nevermind it fixed itself
Posted Image

SwampFace12
  • Minecraft: SwampFace12

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:30 AM

How do you make pixelmon grow faster? Because my Arbok is Growth: Runt...

Sniper_Venom

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

i have a few ideas can you make revives with gold because it would be so much easy er  than diamonds ............and could u add something like bonus chest but instead with 5 pokeballs a pokedex  2 potions and a revive and ......MY PIXELMON WONT UPDATE I TRYED DLETING MY PIXELMON CONFIG but still does not work it just reapers (soz caps) Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

sahsee10
    sahsee10

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:38 PM

Im trying to download the mod but im looking on youtube for how to download it and it says to click stuff that isn't here anymore. Im very confused right now ( im not good with downloading and stuff like that ).

Ptd_the_shiny

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

How do i use one of the banners?

LostPrinny

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

When it says that your arbok is a runt it just means that it will be a small arbok, it will not change. You can catch a bigger size ekans or arbok.

This is where you download the mod http://www.pixelmonmod.com/ Version 2.0.3

Strangler999

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey, I absolutely love this mod, and I am now wanting to take it online and enjoy pixelmon with other people.
I have the latest version of pixelmon. I have an issue however, when I try and join a server  I get the message :
INTERNAL EXCEPTION JAVA.NET.SOCKETEXCEPTION CONNECTION RESET

I have no idea how I can correct this. Anyone have any ideas? This happens prior to any connecting

GodGuy0001

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

GOT IT WORKING
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CheeseManFuu

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

I have 3 questions (well, 2 questions and a comment):

1) I found a Bellsprout with a blue name, (what) does it signify (something)?

2) Are the chances of finding a shiny pokemon the same? (1/8192)

And finally, my comment (suggestion):

3) You should use particles for shine on pokemon when they're shiny pokemon. Like the Critical Arrow particles, except a very light blue.

But yeah, pretty cool mod; currently making a Pokemon Stadium using command blocks for "rental" pokemon, which I will make a small room where when you walk in you go into creative mode to change the command block's pokemon spawn argument, and you also get a Master Ball to capture it with, obviously, maybe even a Safari Ball.
#hashtag.

Yaseen
    Yaseen

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostGodGuy0001, on 03 March 2013 - 07:59 PM, said:

GOT IT WORKING
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Cool

View PostCheeseManFuu, on 03 March 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

I have 3 questions:

1)I found a Bellsprout with a blue name, (what) does it signify (something)?

I have 3 questions (well, 2 questions and a comment):

1) I found a Bellsprout with a blue name, (what) does it signify (something)?

2) Are the chances of finding a shiny pokemon the same? (1/8192)

And finally, my comment (suggestion):

3) You should use particles for shine on pokemon when they're shiny pokemon. Like the Critical Arrow particles, except a very light blue.

But yeah, pretty cool mod; currently making a Pokemon Stadium using command blocks for "rental" pokemon, which I will make a small room where when you walk in you go into creative mode to change the command block's pokemon spawn argument, and you also get a Master Ball to capture it with, obviously, maybe even a Safari Ball.
1) different color names means they are bosses
2)I believe they are the same
Posted Image

CheeseManFuu

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostYaseen, on 03 March 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

1) different color names means they are bosses
2)I believe they are the same

Bosses? Kinda like interactable pokemon (i.e. Giratina, Musharna on Wednesdays(?), The Shiny Haxorus in Nature Preserve)?

Also, found a bug: Roost doesn't work.
#hashtag.