Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Pixelmon 3.0.1 {February 18th 2014}

ssp smp forge pokemon mod awesome burnmagikarpburn 1.6.4

• Please log in to reply
12807 replies to this topic

mista_bacon_awd

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

I found a glitch. I initiated a battle while swimming then I couldn't move so I drowned. then after I respawned the pokemon gui was gone. wtf?

Register or log in to remove.

Hiroku
    Hiroku

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts
  • Minecraft: _Hiroku_

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

View Postmista_bacon_awd, on 12 November 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

I found a glitch. I initiated a battle while swimming then I couldn't move so I drowned. then after I respawned the pokemon gui was gone. wtf?

Now thats curious. I'm going to continue to do my best at pushing the fearless leader into allowing movement in battle, as that is essentially whats causing the problem.
I'm the battle developer for the Pixelmon mod.

PossessedDoll
  • Minecraft: thewoohoo5

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

View Post_Hiroku_, on 12 November 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

Now thats curious. I'm going to continue to do my best at pushing the fearless leader into allowing movement in battle, as that is essentially whats causing the problem.
Thank goodness. <3 I'm pretty sure a LOT of people accidentally went into the water without thinking. I'm no exception of course..
Posted Image<--- Click for my DeviantArt

Patterson23

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

View Post_Hiroku_, on 12 November 2012 - 03:57 AM, said:

The only real problem I think with movement in battle, is unfair pixel battles. Where it's the user and his mighty diamond sword and a magikarp vs. a poor attacking ekans. lol.

But yeah, drowning would suck while in the middle of a battle. That's what boats are for (don't let it break)

cheezit1995

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

sweet its finaly OUT i cnt belive its YAY
half life 2 portal 2......... 3?.......

ninetails69

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostDarkfire24798, on 11 November 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

You may
Thanks
Posted Image

Bryen24
    Bryen24

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:04 AM

So much fun thank you guys for making it!
Posted Image

Habigo16

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

View PostMr_Masochism, on 11 November 2012 - 09:19 AM, said:

I'm assuming that you are running other mods with it as nothing we've done to the inventory has caused lag for us or any of our beta testers.  Nor has it had an issue with looking to the top left

Well I am running with other mods. As soon as I installed this one it lagged...
Posted Image<--Please click or this cute egg will die ;D

Hiroku
    Hiroku

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts
  • Minecraft: _Hiroku_

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

View PostPatterson23, on 12 November 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

The only real problem I think with movement in battle, is unfair pixel battles. Where it's the user and his mighty diamond sword and a magikarp vs. a poor attacking ekans. lol.

But yeah, drowning would suck while in the middle of a battle. That's what boats are for (don't let it break)

Exactly, thats the exact idea. But if it locks you while you make a move I think that would be good. Still tricky to battle while swimming, but at least you won't die. You will just be rushed to make a move.

View PostHabigo16, on 12 November 2012 - 08:55 AM, said:

Well I am running with other mods. As soon as I installed this one it lagged...

I strongly assume it is due to the combination of the mods, like bumping against each other, so to speak.
I'm the battle developer for the Pixelmon mod.

Mr_Masochism

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostKeel, on 12 November 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Okay so my firned has been able to get past the splash screen. NOw, when she goes to connect t our server, or when she loads a mad, it does it's normal thing, then freezes. And then crashes. I have her crash report.
Spoiler:

Well I have no idea what the mod_scp class is but I'm assuming it's part of another mod you have in there, maybe even optifine.  Whatever it is, it isn't crashing in either our code or forge

The_Holy_Gerbal
  • Minecraft: The_Holy_Gerbal

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Love this mod!! You guys are awesome! I love the new gui for battle and inventory, and the new pokemon models are awesome. Keep up the good work :)

TheGuyRados

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

For everyone that is stuck at the mojang screen, the problem is that Pixelmon looks for updates in the database, but the server can't handle the amount of people trying so it gets stuck, MrMasochism will try to get a new quick update that disables that until we find a solution for the data traffic.

LordOfEpicness
  • Minecraft: LordOfEpicness98
  • Xbox:Dannyflame98

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hey, I keep getting this crash on my minecraft when I open my inventory:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Thammut
    Thammut

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Thankyou for this. A great mod, will keep an eye on this. Impressive.

Anyone interested in starting a server with me, using this mod? I would build and host from home, so I am looking for a small group of people really. Pm me if you want to know more, save posting on here.

Neon_ColorsFTW22
  • Minecraft: NeonColorsAero

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

View PostSPG, on 11 November 2012 - 09:35 AM, said:

there is a difference from being an ass and speaking the truth about a mac, you dont know whats its like if a. you have never used one like i have or b. you have only used it
Well first of all I have used Macs for two years. It's basiclly the lab at my school and there are no PC computers just Mac's.
Second why reply to somebody in need of help with a response like that? Well looking at your post it seems that you hate the Mac Operating System which that is totally your opinion but it clearly doesn't help at all to the other person seeming as:

1. He may as well just fix his little error problem instead of buying a new OS
2. What happens if he has no money? = Nothing but a useless reply for help
3. Mac's are not all bad.

Im guessing you really don't like Mac's from your reply from me. Well that's too bad.

View PostLordOfEpicness, on 12 November 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Hey, I keep getting this crash on my minecraft when I open my inventory:

Spoiler:
- Retry Entities: 0 total; []
PUT A GODDAMN SPOILER BEFORE YOU POST YOUR SUPER LONG ERROR CODE! D:< *Sorry for caps*

Well for one thing it has something to do with atq.class do you have any mods that you may think that edit that class? (With an exception of TMI and NEI they work with this mod)

Posted Image

FurryGamers

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

View PostTheGuyRados, on 11 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

ITs not a fail, you failed to install it correctly on Multiplayer

ya i believe that to be bs. i never fail to install mods. i done it the same exact way the videos been saying it and everything shows up but the pokemon and the choice of picking a starter pokemon yet the window list of what pokemon shows up. all the animals are still there so dont tell me i installed it wrong.
Posted Image

Mr_Masochism

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostFurryGamers, on 12 November 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

ya i believe that to be bs. i never fail to install mods. i done it the same exact way the videos been saying it and everything shows up but the pokemon and the choice of picking a starter pokemon yet the window list of what pokemon shows up. all the animals are still there so dont tell me i installed it wrong.

If all that is happening is that you are not getting the choice of picking pokemon but the world is full of them and your sidebar is still there, then all you need to do is choose a new name for your world or to delete your old world as minecraft does not always do a thorough job clearing out an old world's files.

If it's more than that then unfortunately they are right, you have installed it wrong!

supershrooman100
  • Minecraft: SuperShrooman

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

i tried to install this with magic launcher, doesnt work :/
i exracted the pixelmon zip from the first zip and put it in my magic launcher setup(i have forge and optifine)
Posted Image
Meh, meh...

laney_family
  • Minecraft: laney_family

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Not to vent Neon_ColorsFTW22, but you could use a spoiler for your quote also.... the caps is a bit excessive making your reply about as bad as the lack of spoiler; not to mention the language, there are better ways to express yourself without using some of that wording

Mr_Masochism

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

View Postsupershrooman100, on 12 November 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

i tried to install this with magic launcher, doesnt work :/
i exracted the pixelmon zip from the first zip and put it in my magic launcher setup(i have forge and optifine)

I am working hard on a fix for pixelmon hanging on the mojang screen but note that it was something out of our control and unforeseen. Even with a fixed version though you would still need to also put the database folder into your .minecraft directory in order for pixelmon to be able to run with magic launcher