12807 replies to this topic

Radsjet
    Radsjet

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: radsjet

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

i have the weirdest bug ever going on whit this game, i am trying to play this mod whit my brother and when i get it to work and open the server  and all looks good my minecraft client wont open so i shut down server and try to go on again and all is okay but then i cant open server anymore.

it seems that i cant have both up at same time, and i know the server works because my brother can still enter it.

Register or log in to remove.

Mr_Masochism

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

View PostRadsjet, on 22 September 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

i have the weirdest bug ever going on whit this game, i am trying to play this mod whit my brother and when i get it to work and open the server  and all looks good my minecraft client wont open so i shut down server and try to go on again and all is okay but then i cant open server anymore.

it seems that i cant have both up at same time, and i know the server works because my brother can still enter it.

Someone showed how to fix this on the forums.  The issue is to do with having multiple versions of java installed.  Check out our support forum:
http://pixelmon.free...equests-f9.html

bronyman89

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:46 PM

FIX MULTIPLAYER!!!

Mr_Masochism

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

View Postbronyman89, on 22 September 2012 - 07:46 PM, said:

FIX MULTIPLAYER!!!

That is just the most useful post I have ever seen.  How about you tell us how multiplayer isn't working eh?  I know a number of people who are running servers with multiple players

Pikadex
    Pikadex

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Minecraft: Pikadex
  • Xbox:MistakenTrapor

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Awesome! I have a few questions...

1. Do you plan on adding all 649 Pokemon to the mod?
2. Will there end up being appropriate animations for each Pokemon attack?

Anyway, although this mod is so awesome, there are still things (such as some hitboxes) that need to be fixed up. ;)

Posted Image

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts
  • Minecraft: SpalkiaG

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostPikadex, on 22 September 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Awesome! I have a few questions...

1. Do you plan on adding all 649 Pokemon to the mod?
2. Will there end up being appropriate animations for each Pokemon attack?

Anyway, although this mod is so awesome, there are still things (such as some hitboxes) that need to be fixed up. Posted Image
yes and yes, i woudnt hold to much money on 5th gen though, almost no one likes it
Posted Image
Lead Modeler/Admin of Pixelmon

closedbook

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

View Postclosedbook, on 22 September 2012 - 06:08 AM, said:

I can't get it to work for some reason. It used to work for me before. I am using .251 and it says that the two database files aren't there but they are.
Spoiler:
Does anyone know what can cause this?

Mr_Masochism

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

View Postclosedbook, on 22 September 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Does anyone know what can cause this?

Are other people using .251 and getting it to work?  Please post if you are.  Otherwise it could be an issue with that version of forge.  I haven't tried it myself.  Try going to an earlier version and see if that works

GoldenPiggies

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:07 AM

This mod is amazing good work! I'm enjoying it a lot playing it non stop now :) I'm addicted haha.

Charcolt
    Charcolt

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

When is the next update planned to release and what are some of the features being added?

Mr_Masochism

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:44 AM

The next update is a wee way off but has a couple of awesome features lined up.  Currently planned are apricorn trees, berries, mountable pokemon, pokeballs in battles and one awesome secret feature.

Baku_the_Enderman
  • Minecraft: Bakuopp

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:47 AM

View PostMr_Masochism, on 23 September 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

Are other people using .251 and getting it to work?  Please post if you are.  Otherwise it could be an issue with that version of forge.  I haven't tried it myself.  Try going to an earlier version and see if that works
.251? It works.

View PostSPG, on 22 September 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

yes and yes, i woudnt hold to much money on 5th gen though, almost no one likes it
There are some in that Gen that are good, you know. And you can't have all of the sprites available and not do them.
Click to help raise an egg.Posted Image

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:57 AM

View PostBaku_the_Enderman, on 23 September 2012 - 02:47 AM, said:

.251? It works.

There are some in that Gen that are good, you know. And you can't have all of the sprites available and not do them.
thats not what i ment, i ment ALL of it, not just a few most people probely wont even do most of the pokemon is what im getting at, screw a few good ones i mean all
Posted Image

tacoballs7

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:20 AM

View PostSPG, on 23 September 2012 - 02:57 AM, said:

thats not what i ment, i ment ALL of it, not just a few most people probely wont even do most of the pokemon is what im getting at, screw a few good ones i mean all
woah woah woah. what do you mean almost "no one" likes it. just cause you don't like it doesn't mean that other people don't like it. don't generalize everybody with just yours and a bunch of people sitting on their nostalgia boners. at least say "a lot" rather than saying "almost no one" when that isn't true by the slightest. plus, they can't just exclude them. they're still pokemon no matter how much you hate them and wish they never existed. deal with it. oh and if you aren't a fan of all gens, you aren't a pokemon fan. just a fan of whatever particular generation(s).

I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your own opinion, but just don't say almost "no one" likes it. plenty of people like it actually.

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:28 AM

View Posttacoballs7, on 23 September 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

woah woah woah. what do you mean almost "no one" likes it. just cause you don't like it doesn't mean that other people don't like it. don't generalize everybody with just yours and a bunch of people sitting on their nostalgia boners. at least say "a lot" rather than saying "almost no one" when that isn't true by the slightest. plus, they can't just exclude them. they're still pokemon no matter how much you hate them and wish they never existed. deal with it. oh and if you aren't a fan of all gens, you aren't a pokemon fan. just a fan of whatever particular generation(s).
first of all, 4th gen seems to new for me to like it for me to be sitting on a nostalgia bonner, second of all, you clearly dont get around much most people hate 5th gen, so what i used was right, in fact, most people like 3rd gen from various data gather all around the internet. oh and if you havent relized, a lot of people hate 5th gen means the same thing as almost no one likes it. further more, if you havent noticed, no matter how hard you want to counter me, most people hate 5th gen pokemon because most of the designs are bad and strait up lazy, a trash bag, really? and i never said i wasnt excluding them, most people arent up for making 5th gen pokemon, there are a few but most modelrs from what i have seen dislike them (hey happy? i didnt say hate) and if you havent noticed, 5th gen is almost nothing like any past pokemon game, they tryed to change it, which i liked but they changed it in the wrong ways. Listen kid, im not on a nostalgia bonner at all, i may have grew up with them all, but i can say nostalgia has not invaided my oppion of 5th gen what so ever, i could have just played 4th gen and i would still hate it no matter what
Posted Image

tacoballs7

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

View PostSPG, on 23 September 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

first of all, 4th gen seems to new for me to like it for me to be sitting on a nostalgia bonner, second of all, you clearly dont get around much most people hate 5th gen, so what i used was right, in fact, most people like 3rd gen from various data gather all around the internet. oh and if you havent relized, a lot of people hate 5th gen means the same thing as almost no one likes it. further more, if you havent noticed, no matter how hard you want to counter me, most people hate 5th gen pokemon because most of the designs are bad and strait up lazy, a trash bag, really? and i never said i wasnt excluding them, most people arent up for making 5th gen pokemon, there are a few but most modelrs from what i have seen dislike them (hey happy? i didnt say hate) and if you havent noticed, 5th gen is almost nothing like any past pokemon game, they tryed to change it, which i liked but they changed it in the wrong ways. Listen kid, im not on a nostalgia bonner at all, i may have grew up with them all, but i can say nostalgia has not invaided my oppion of 5th gen what so ever, i could have just played 4th gen and i would still hate it no matter what
aw fuck it. there's no point in arguing with arrogant people. let's just end the discussion. someone else is probably gonna break this up anyways.

tacoballs7

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

Whatever, people are gonna get used to them eventually. People are used to Generation 3 now and are starting get used to Gen 4. Just wait for a Gen 6 or an Gen 7 and people would shit all over it. People complain and hate. That's just how it is. But still. Gen 5 pokemon aren't going anywhere no matter how much they are hated. They're still pokemon.

Mr_Masochism

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:51 AM

Guys calm it down, don't let your immaturity get the better of you.  Anyway, to answer the question, gen 5 is at the very bottom of our priority list.  I'm sure there are some people out there that like it but i personally only like 1 or 2, the rest just feel like a money grab with minimum effort

tacoballs7

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostMr_Masochism, on 23 September 2012 - 03:51 AM, said:

Guys calm it down, don't let your immaturity get the better of you.  Anyway, to answer the question, gen 5 is at the very bottom of our priority list.  I'm sure there are some people out there that like it but i personally only like 1 or 2, the rest just feel like a money grab with minimum effort
Yeah I guess, but that's kinda how it is with companies. That's the only way to make money or continue a series. It's like yu-gi-oh, they stil make more cause they kind of have to. I wouldn't want them to make all their games with just gen 1 pokemon. It would be redundant, and people would complain even more. Plus, pokemon is one of Nintendo's biggest money makers beside Mario and Zelda.

SPG
    SPG

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3656 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:02 AM

View Posttacoballs7, on 23 September 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

Whatever, people are gonna get used to them eventually. People are used to Generation 3 now and are starting get used to Gen 4. Just wait for a Gen 6 or an Gen 7 and people would shit all over it. People complain and hate. That's just how it is. But still. Gen 5 pokemon aren't going anywhere no matter how much they are hated. They're still pokemon.
doubt it, gen 5 is so far out there, les hope they dont screw up the 3rd gen remake (i actually want to see this one it seems like it would be cool)
Posted Image