• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(Minecraft 1.2.5) Survival Island (Custom Map)

island survival map minecraft 1.2.5 customized

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sonicdude5787
  • Minecraft: Sonicdude5787
  • Xbox:Scout Of Cake

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Welcome to Survival Island.. with over 35+ challenges YOU must conquer to save Minecraft City. ____ ______ Challenges are inside the WinRAR archive which you download. It includes: 1 Survival Island Map file. 1 Challenge List. 1 Rule Pad. (Open Challenge List and the Rules *aka Rule Pad using the Notepad program or any other program that supports .txt documents.) HOW TO INSTALL MAP: Just place the map file in your .minecraft/saves folder, then try out the map! (That is Singleplayer Install instructions.) *MULTIPLAYER, How to install map: Open up your server world folder (It includes a LEVEL.dat file I believe.). Delete all the contents inside the world folder, then replace them all with the contents of the Map File for the Survival Island map. Then you got it on your Multiplayer server!* Enjoy the map! This Survival Island map includes 35+ challenges.. Including a few bonus challenges as well. (Marked by the + sign inside the challenges part.)
Update Log:
Spoiler:
Pictures note:
Spoiler:
Download the mod here:
Spoiler:
Awards:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Skullvapor

Posted 08 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

Uhmmm post pics

Sonicdude5787
  • Minecraft: Sonicdude5787
  • Xbox:Scout Of Cake

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

View PostSkullvapor, on 08 June 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

Uhmmm post pics
Picturessss are only on the PlanetMinecraft link, so I don't think so anymore. (Sssss from the creeper pic. :3)
Posted Image

smugkitteh5

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

going to download! im going to be flying across the US and i need something to do on the plane ;3

jacobcopeland
  • Minecraft: jacobccopeland or blobert
  • Xbox:srry none yet

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:23 AM

pics are easy goto  imgur.com and upload to ther and then copy the forums and boardposts link and just paste but dont link it ok