• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

What some Cool things to make in MineCraft?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Maggard99
  • Minecraft: Mic4h12
  • Xbox:daRealRush
  • PSN:daRealRush

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:22 AM

I need some cool Ideas, I have made so Many things so far, and need iDeas.

Give me all yo IDeas!

Register or log in to remove.

braws
    braws

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Minecraft: AttentiveWalrus
  • Xbox:L96A1 RAMZ

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:25 AM

make a mob spawner/trap their fun to make and usefull if you don't duplicate.
Posted Image

Maggard99

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

View Postbraws, on 08 June 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

make a mob spawner/trap their fun to make and usefull if you don't duplicate.

i have, I made two of them!

CDarklock
  • Xbox:CDarklock

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

From the other copy of this thread:

View PostTheCreepingCow, on 08 June 2012 - 03:25 AM, said:

Build The Queen Anne's Revenge.

its blackbeard's ship

More to the point, when you say you need some "cool ideas," what do you mean? I mean, braws is thinking you mean cool systems and mechanics, while TheCreepingCow thinks you mean cool locations and structures.

Maggard99

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

View PostCDarklock, on 08 June 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

From the other copy of this thread:

More to the point, when you say you need some "cool ideas," what do you mean? I mean, braws is thinking you mean cool systems and mechanics, while TheCreepingCow thinks you mean cool locations and structures.

Anything, aslong as you give me Ideas...

2St0ned
    2St0ned

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

How about a huge sphere...
I got 1, its 40 diameter and it look's sick!
Posted Image

CDarklock
  • Xbox:CDarklock

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:09 AM

View PostMaggard99, on 08 June 2012 - 04:44 AM, said:

Anything, aslong as you give me Ideas...

I'm rather amused at the idea of putting a mine cart track at the very top of the world that travels the entire perimeter. Basically go to the edge of the land, build out to the limits of the ocean, then stack up as far as you can... dig down one... and start building track toward the corner. Place a powered rail every so often with a redstone torch next to it, then at the end put one last powered rail and a button. Then you can jump in the cart and take a three and a half kilometer trip around the map.

This may not be your idea of cool, but I think it would be funny.

Jackf999
  • Minecraft: JFF999/La Sombra

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:44 AM

A medieval village around a hill with a castle on top of the hill always looks good

ChikkaBowWow

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

Make a huge crater in the world, all the way down to the bedrock and nice and wide. Then build a floating island slightly above sea level right above the center of the crater. Try to build it so the surface of the island is above sea level, but there's a cone shaped chunk of dirt that sticks out of the bottom of the island, like someone tore a chunk of the land off and then jsut made it float there. Get lots and lots of lava buckets an fill the crater up with lava. Then on the island, build a huge monolith tower, as high as you can go. You can make a tower of darkness out of obsidian, or use glowstone and gold/iron blocks and make a tower of light. This might be easier to pull off in the nether and would look pretty sweet, might wanna put the game on peaceful for that though.
Or you could do this in the overworld, and fill the crater with water instead, and build your tower out of cobblestone, moss stone, dirt, and maybe glowstone. Have little ruts sticking out of your tower and have trees or bushes or flowers growing out of it, make kind of a forest fortress monolith, and you can have waterfalls on your island that empty into the crater below.
It oughta keep you occupied and would look slick by the time you're finished;

Call me layer 0, I can make your bed rock.

Keep yourself up to date with the Minecraft Forum rules!

auspiciousCzar

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

Make a massive tree with hanging village. In survival.

Mr_Science

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

Create Halo pixel art.
01001101 01101001 01101110 01100101 01100011 01110010 01100001 01100110 01110100

Chum8ler
  • Location: a single floating dirt block in the middle of a lava pool
  • Xbox:Chum8ler

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostChikkaBowWow, on 08 June 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

Cool stuff here

That actually sounds pretty ­(Edit) Frikking cool guys, gee willikers! (Edit), I might actually steal that idea, I've been looking for a project to keep me on minecraft for more then an hour at a time lately.

So there's that or you could, you know...
Without the skin... Beneath the storm... Under these tears...The walls came down

MinecraftPEIsAwesome01

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Make an awesome tower that goes all the way up till u cant build anymore!
it is seriously entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun and Happy Gaming!

SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Chicken noteblock player.
Posted Image

LOLHack
    LOLHack

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • Minecraft: airbornehurdle
  • Xbox:Airbornehurdle

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Create a Tree Mansion.(a mansion in the tree)

unokitsune

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'm trying to figure out how to make a large fashion mannequin without it turning into a toilet plunger so then I can add more blocks to it to make a pretty dress.
Buy wearable art from me please! http://www.minecraft...tom-embroidery/
I can do Plushies, embroidery patches and even clothes! Check out my deviantart as well please ^_^

Nose_Job_for_a_Cowboy

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

View PostChum8ler, on 02 December 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

EDIT: B!+chin' is censored, dick isn't?

Why is a female dog more offensive then sexual anatomy?
Dick can be a name, and it's in some names, like Dickinson, Dickens, etc. It's the same reason why ass isn't censored. Ass on its own can refer to a jackass, (donkey) and it's a part of many words. Assault, assimilate, crass, assassin, brass, bass, and so forth.

CaliMeatWagon

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:22 AM

View Post2St0ned, on 08 June 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

How about a huge sphere...
I got 1, its 40 diameter and it look's sick!

View PostCDarklock, on 08 June 2012 - 06:09 AM, said:

I'm rather amused at the idea of putting a mine cart track at the very top of the world that travels the entire perimeter. Basically go to the edge of the land, build out to the limits of the ocean, then stack up as far as you can... dig down one... and start building track toward the corner. Place a powered rail every so often with a redstone torch next to it, then at the end put one last powered rail and a button. Then you can jump in the cart and take a three and a half kilometer trip around the map.

This may not be your idea of cool, but I think it would be funny.

View PostChikkaBowWow, on 08 June 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

Make a huge crater in the world, all the way down to the bedrock and nice and wide. Then build a floating island slightly above sea level right above the center of the crater. Try to build it so the surface of the island is above sea level, but there's a cone shaped chunk of dirt that sticks out of the bottom of the island, like someone tore a chunk of the land off and then jsut made it float there. Get lots and lots of lava buckets an fill the crater up with lava. Then on the island, build a huge monolith tower, as high as you can go. You can make a tower of darkness out of obsidian, or use glowstone and gold/iron blocks and make a tower of light. This might be easier to pull off in the nether and would look pretty sweet, might wanna put the game on peaceful for that though.
Or you could do this in the overworld, and fill the crater with water instead, and build your tower out of cobblestone, moss stone, dirt, and maybe glowstone. Have little ruts sticking out of your tower and have trees or bushes or flowers growing out of it, make kind of a forest fortress monolith, and you can have waterfalls on your island that empty into the crater below.
It oughta keep you occupied and would look slick by the time you're finished;

You guys should come visit Millerton. My map has things that each of you mention. And OP, your welcome, too!

I have a dome that is 101 blocks in diameter and sits 3 blocks above bedrock.

Posted Image

I have built the mine cart system that is on that upper and outer edge of my map.

Plus many other things that give the OP some inspiration, like this:

My rocket ship is barely under the build height (~57 blocks tall) and can transport 4 into The End

You can also see the minecart track I mentioned in the background. I built it on top of light blue wool so it wouldn't be as noticeable.

Posted Image

LeahPadicox
  • Minecraft: flowerwave
  • Xbox:flowerwave

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:08 AM

Making a floating glass house, and filling it with snow golems!:3

killenjoke

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:06 AM

depends. are you playing creative or survival... if survival. make an overly complicated farm. or build a castle if your playing creative however... theres a lot you can do.