• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Reality MC] [24/7] [/GOD] Mc.realitymc.in

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

Zethington

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

WARNING: This server is not FULLY creative, There are supply signs that you right click at spawn.

IP: mc.realitymc.in

Hey guys i am here from Realitymc, This server is great it has everything you would want with a minecraft server apart from one thing, Thats you guys. We are a new server with an advanced team of mods and admins ready to answer any questions and rollback any griefs. This server is only starting out so if you have any suggestions just mail an admin in game and he will send them too the owner.

Plugins:
Factions
showcase
chestshop
log block
core protect
iconomy
world guard

and a few other administration ones.

We have plenty of staff that are incredibly active and ready to serve you.

What are you waiting for!     

mc.realitymc.in

Register or log in to remove.

nycnic1
    nycnic1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

i have goten baned for some reson please help

langmer123

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

why have i gotten banned i haven't even logged on the server

my IGN is langmer123
please help me

debonine
    debonine

Newly Spawned

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Is the server down today?

JoJoNess22

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Could you please help me, Zeth?
I've been "banned for griefing" it says, but I have NEVER griefed!
I really liked your server, so please, fix this issue!
I will be waiting for results, or your reply...

Minecraft username: JoJoNess

Sincerely, Joseph

Drog2099
    Drog2099

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

its Drog2099 here. i got on minecraft. thought about your server i went to it and clicked connect. now it just says . "The Ban Hammer Has Been Spoken" banned for wath @_@?

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

WTF? The moderator V3gtilx or somthing i dont know he banned me for grief but i wasnt griefing i was mining!!! in my own teritory by that i mean under my house... PLEASE HELP ME!!! READ this as soona s possible! My minecraft and server name is TheCraftingGolem please help!

View PostDrog2099, on 18 November 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

its Drog2099 here. i got on minecraft. thought about your server i went to it and clicked connect. now it just says . "The Ban Hammer Has Been Spoken" banned for wath @_@?
Ye bro WTF i was banned for no reson..

coldnbrassy
  • Minecraft: ADBouncer

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:36 AM

View PostTheGolem, on 23 November 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

WTF? The moderator V3gtilx or somthing i dont know he banned me for grief but i wasnt griefing i was mining!!! in my own teritory by that i mean under my house... PLEASE HELP ME!!! READ this as soona s possible! My minecraft and server name is TheCraftingGolem please help!
Golem has not griefed anything. V3gtilx has been extremely strict, and has been banning a huge amount of people. Golem and I have worked together on this server, and he has been fine. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks Zeth,
coldnbrassy

P.S.
Where do you apply to be a moderator? I can't find it.

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

View Postcoldnbrassy, on 23 November 2012 - 03:36 AM, said:

Golem has not griefed anything. V3gtilx has been extremely strict, and has been banning a huge amount of people. Golem and I have worked together on this server, and he has been fine. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks Zeth,
coldnbrassy

P.S.
Where do you apply to be a moderator? I can't find it.
THANK you so much coldnbrassy !

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

This is taking way too much im waiting to get unbaned but im still not can any admin read this please! Posted Image i really like this server!! i want to play as soon as possible!

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

View PostJoJoNess22, on 17 November 2012 - 08:38 AM, said:

Could you please help me, Zeth?
I've been "banned for griefing" it says, but I have NEVER griefed!
I really liked your server, so please, fix this issue!
I will be waiting for results, or your reply...

Minecraft username: JoJoNess

Sincerely, Joseph
See zeth he has the ame prob. ! :(

Summerslam72

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

I was griefed on a mojor scale my hotel is missing and my ware house was completely gone

I need a mod or an admin

kitty_tha_boss

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

I have been banned for no apparent reason is it because of /god and i didnt greif and i wasnt warned

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

View Postkitty_tha_boss, on 24 November 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

I have been banned for no apparent reason is it because of /god and i didnt greif and i wasnt warned
Kitty this is TheCraftingGolem the one who helped you mine in your hotel and btw it was v3glitx he banned so much people on the server he doesnt deserve to be that high of a rank

Summerslam72

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

View PostTheGolem, on 24 November 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Kitty this is TheCraftingGolem the one who helped you mine in your hotel and btw it was v3glitx he banned so much people on the server he doesnt deserve to be that high of a rank
Btw you destroted my hotel dam according to a higgh authority...I dont know whick but its a high rank...

Coolstorybrother

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

I've been banned today by v3gitlx.. He didn't even give a reason why I got banned, It only says Appeal on the forums.. I did nothing wrong? Wtf

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

View PostSummerslam72, on 24 November 2012 - 08:03 PM, said:

Btw you destroted my hotel dam according to a higgh authority...I dont know whick but its a high rank...
Summerslam i didnt destroy your hotel i was mining in the mine below your hotel that was a job given me by kitty tha boss MOd v3gtlix is messing with us and trying to make us guilty!! me .. and the many others which got banned did nothing! ( NOTHING )

FluffyDiscoSheep

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Alot of people are banned. Normally someone will not get banned unless there is a reason. Most times someone will know what happened. Some times you might not. I think that mods always have reasons tr to think back and remember if you did something wrong.
The sheep. They are my children.

TheGolem
    TheGolem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostFluffyDiscoSheep, on 26 November 2012 - 04:06 AM, said:

Alot of people are banned. Normally someone will not get banned unless there is a reason. Most times someone will know what happened. Some times you might not. I think that mods always have reasons tr to think back and remember if you did something wrong.
Ok i think you dont get it ive been playing for 5 or 6 days how can i do something in that much time lawl... (and i wouldnt tho)

FluffyDiscoSheep

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

View PostTheGolem, on 26 November 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

Ok i think you dont get it ive been playing for 5 or 6 days how can i do something in that much time lawl... (and i wouldnt tho)
Well you could easily get banned in a little amount of time, It doesnt take much. Mods have strict rules to follow and they must in order to not get banned also. You could have easily griefed a home, over used caps, advertised, or cursed. Maybe you are guilty maybe you arent. If you feel that you arent then I really hope that your ban will be forgiven. If you are guilty i hope that they can still take you back and that you not do it again im very sorry to hear that you got banned. Good luck
The sheep. They are my children.