• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Horses

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Fireboy5115

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:48 AM

In minecraft there are quite a few animals. Saddles exist but you can only ride a  :P s and see what they see, not control them. I think, along with the  :Diamond: s, there should be a horse in the game that when ridden (with a saddle) the player may control and the player will move 1.5 times faster than walking. When killed the horse will also drop pellets, as cows do. This is what I think Minecraft needs. Please Comment, Thanks!!

Register or log in to remove.

The_E
    The_E

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:49 AM

Theres a mod for this
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pRAHhjiH11Y

mythcaptor said:

Didn’t you ever wonder where inventory editors got all their blocks?

CentralGuard

Posted 14 January 2011 - 03:50 AM

Fireboy5115 said:

In minecraft there are quite a few animals. Saddles exist but you can only ride a  :Notch: s and see what they see, not control them. I think, along with the  :SSSS: s, there should be a horse in the game that when ridden (with a saddle) the player may control and the player will move 1.5 times faster than walking. When killed the horse will also drop pellets, as cows do. This is what I think Minecraft needs. Please Comment, Thanks!!
moe's, looks awsome

"Whenever i  see a creeper i think of a sad pig"-CG

Posted Image

the_arteest

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:32 AM

Horses would be really cool. I think you should be able to use your saddles on them and also be able to create some reigns so that they could be steered.
the_arteest