Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.4] ► ► ► ► ☆~☆~☆ EMENBEE-REALMS ☆~☆~☆ ◄ ◄ ◄ ◄ [Creative]✹[Large Plots]✹[Worldedit]✹[Builder Ranks]✹[Marriage]✹[Spleef]

1.7.4

  • Please log in to reply
6691 replies to this topic

#681

ANSC1912
    ANSC1912

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:31 PM

[IGN] : ANSC

Register or log in to remove.

#682

DeathTheReaper
  • Location: New Jersey
  • Minecraft: leelucky17

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:52 PM

IGN: leelucky17 (for the lava and water)

I already love this server. I've built a castle and a floating house in creative already!

#683

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostDeathTheReaper, on 22 November 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

IGN: leelucky17 (for the lava and water)

I already love this server. I've built a castle and a floating house in creative already!
That is good to hear. If you think it is good enough submit it for builder.

#684

donovan_10

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

IGN: donovan_10

#685

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

Done adding more staff members.  What do you think of the new staff?

#686

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Emenbee SMP!

#687

Monbaa
    Monbaa

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:28 PM

Monbaa

#688

ArseneWengerboss
  • Location: Oxford
  • Minecraft: ArseneWengerboss

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Congratulations to TORNADOTOM50, Rougenore, Fraser384 and Irulez12 on the new rank SrMod. Congratulations also to bgrowdyranger, luigi9990, dragonmaster347, Rekd_Steveboy and Latencey for the rank of moderator.
And congratulations to: Viveka570, mamaknows, 7pr0digy Pyromasquerade and ArseneWengerboss on the rank of Jrmod.

In other updates imthebest10 gets builder for a great creative house. There is a new mobarena and the perms for mod have been changed, most of the commands like ban and w/e and creative are now a SrMod thing. Also the server now has 100 slots, and there is a new donor rank which will have the command /xp and other amazing things.

A lot of things have changed but it is still a great server, thanks
Ben.

#689

Mod_Maker_David

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

IGN: stormworm25

Smae as my Minecraft Forum name...  :P

#690

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

If you are pvp camping at /warp wild you need to stop.

#691

MinerClass_Awsome

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

127Ramo

#692

coolgolfer

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

coolgolfer

#693

crabnitro

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

crabnitro  Do you need water and lava so that you can build? Posted Image Posted Image

#694

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

View Postcrabnitro, on 23 November 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

crabnitro  Do you need water and lava so that you can build? Posted Image Posted Image
Everyone can build.  Only people who apply here get water and lava.

#695

Gerengnick101

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

gerengnick



#696

ArseneWengerboss
  • Location: Oxford
  • Minecraft: ArseneWengerboss

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

Just hit full server 100/100

#697

hellokittycat123

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

IGN: Hellokittycat123

#698

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:36 PM

View PostArseneWengerboss, on 23 November 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Congratulations to TORNADOTOM50, Rougenore, Fraser384 and Irulez12 on the new rank SrMod. Congratulations also to bgrowdyranger, luigi9990, dragonmaster347, Rekd_Steveboy and Latencey for the rank of moderator.
And congratulations to: Viveka570, mamaknows, 7pr0digy Pyromasquerade and ArseneWengerboss on the rank of Jrmod.

In other updates imthebest10 gets builder for a great creative house. There is a new mobarena and the perms for mod have been changed, most of the commands like ban and w/e and creative are now a SrMod thing. Also the server now has 100 slots, and there is a new donor rank which will have the command /xp and other amazing things.

A lot of things have changed but it is still a great server, thanks
Ben.
Thanks for posting this.  That is all the jrmods we are promoting now.

#699

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

Woot reached a record of 100 people on today!

#700

Pendar2
    Pendar2

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 655 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

Going to start working on a arena world.