Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

My package isn't here yet. Help?

help?

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

Well I ordered a pair of headsets about 1 week ago today, and I got first class, which is 24 - 48 hours. And they even said it would be here last week, so were is it? It's still no were to be seen, I am getting quite worried. Since I spent quite a large some of money on it.

Register or log in to remove.

#2

PhatNathan
  • Location: In a sealed up hole waiting for night to pass... in New York
  • Minecraft: PhatNathan

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

...contact the shpper. There's no need to go to minecraft forums for this.
Posted Image

#3

Isaac_x
    Isaac_x

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4580 posts
  • Location: The UK
  • Minecraft: JamesDR

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:57 PM

Contact the seller, their info should be on your order page.

If you ever inherit a large sum of money (A few thousand) and you inherit it when you're mentally immature, put it into your bank account and leave it there until you grow, trust me on this one.


#4

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostIsaac_x, on 06 June 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

Contact the seller, their info should be on your order page.
I have, same bullshit. "It's on its way".

#5

Kaeetayel
    Kaeetayel

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 10789 posts
  • Location: I have no idea
  • Minecraft: Neuwiralis

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

What site is it? You should be able to complain if they haven't delivered it yet.

Edith Up is best nymph ^^


#6

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostKaeetayel, on 06 June 2012 - 06:01 PM, said:

What site is it? You should be able to complain if they haven't delivered it yet.
www.overclockers.co.uk

That's the site I believe.

#7

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

???? Anything ?????

#8

Taizz
    Taizz

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1751 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Taizzz

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:01 PM

Overclockers UK usually have really good delivery rates Posted Image

I know people have said this, but have you tried contacting them about this?

Also, you could just login here and track your order Posted Image

EDIT: Also, remember we've had the Diamond Jubilee shiz, and it's been "bank holidays" Saturday - Tuesday, so your order could just be delayed.

Have I helped you? If I have why not help me back and hit the Posted Image down below? :D


#9

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostTaizz, on 06 June 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Overclockers UK usually have really good delivery rates Posted Image

I know people have said this, but have you tried contacting them about this?

Also, you could just login here and track your order Posted Image

EDIT: Also, remember we've had the Diamond Jubilee shiz, and it's been "bank holidays" Saturday - Tuesday, so your order could just be delayed.
Oh, yeah. Damn Queen. :P

#10

Krauzz
    Krauzz

    End Dweller

  • Members
  • 7590 posts
  • Minecraft: Krauzz

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

It's kinda hard to lose your package...
hehehee

Posted Image


#11

kirbypwnage
    kirbypwnage

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1030 posts
  • Location: Massachusetts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

View PostTiredTigerCAG, on 06 June 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Well I ordered a pair of headsets about 1 week ago today, and I got first class, which is 24 - 48 hours. And they even said it would be here last week, so were is it? It's still no were to be seen, I am getting quite worried. Since I spent quite a large some of money on it.

How much money? They either scammed you, they forgot about it somehow, or it's just going to be late. I have had some packages be a few days - a week late.

#12

Scratchman_Apoo
  • Location: New World

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:56 PM

you need to demand your money back
Posted Image

#13

Taizz
    Taizz

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1751 posts
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: Taizzz

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

View Postfiddycent, on 06 June 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

How much money? They either scammed you, they forgot about it somehow, or it's just going to be late. I have had some packages be a few days - a week late.
Overclockers don't scam people :P

Have I helped you? If I have why not help me back and hit the Posted Image down below? :D


#14

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

View PostScratchman_Apoo, on 06 June 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

you need to demand your money back
I'm not that much of a hassle to people, that's unfair to the workers and the stuff.

#15

LeSieg
    LeSieg

    Iron Miner

  • Members
  • 319 posts
  • Location: Winter Midwest
  • Minecraft: LeSieg

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostTiredTigerCAG, on 06 June 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

I'm not that much of a hassle to people, that's unfair to the workers and the stuff.
While I empathize for your need for passivity and clarity, you really should not allow a company to take your money and not deliver on their promises. Product or money, they get to choose.

I am the Wonderful LeSieg!


#16

Creativityy
  • Location: Michigan, USA
  • Minecraft: Creativityy

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

When you ordered it, did it send you an email? Whenever I order something it sends me a link and I can see where the package is. For example checking in at the detroit airport or heading out for departure.

#17

TiredTigerCAG

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:35 PM

View PostCreativityy, on 07 June 2012 - 02:39 AM, said:

When you ordered it, did it send you an email? Whenever I order something it sends me a link and I can see where the package is. For example checking in at the detroit airport or heading out for departure.
It's already out, but they haven't delivered it.