Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pokémon

• Please log in to reply
11463 replies to this topic

Randomness3333

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:35 AM

View PostCyberFromLU, on 27 November 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

I never played Yellow, blue or red, I have played FIreRed, but never completed it. :/
me neither but Leaf green was my first pokemon game. i beat it. the memories.

Register or log in to remove.

Waskom_Frost
  • Minecraft: Waskomsause
  • PSN:Waskomsause

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

My first game was sapphire... i remember when i first got the game, i was 11, the game had just come out, and i was happy to have such an awesome game...

Thats also when i fell in love with ninetales, just from that game, i met a vulpix on MT. pyre, and after that its all history.
http://www.youtube.c...r/videos?view=0 <--- This is my fave youtube channel.

Posted Image

Randomness3333

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

my first ds pokemon game was blue rescue team. i beat it twice. or three times. it is one of my fave games.

Mister_Mudkip
  • Minecraft: ronniethespy
  • Xbox:SuperGamer5312

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

View PostWaskomsause, on 27 November 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

My first game was sapphire... i remember when i first got the game, i was 11, the game had just come out, and i was happy to have such an awesome game...

Thats also when i fell in love with ninetales, just from that game, i met a vulpix on MT. pyre, and after that its all history.
...Ruby was my first game... So, maybe in a alternate reality, we ARE rivals <_<

Posted Image

Waskom_Frost

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:08 AM

Ha... maybe, then again, in that world, i might be a psycho trainer with a ninetales who cranks up his IPod to max for every battle.

That and i would likely just be a trainer for the sake of having a pokemon, not really the traveling type... but i am the type who loves adventure... hmm... i guess we would be rivals.

Posted Image

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

My first game was Red...
good times....
hm... perhaps in an alternate reality, I'd be the guy at the topmost cave in Mt. Silver, waiting for anyone who could give me a challenge.

of course, I would never have a Pikachu.
Posted Image

Waskom_Frost

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

I think in an alt world... i would most likely be a trainer in johto... then again i would need to move to kanto... as far as i see it... kanto is the more modern region, johto is the old timey one... so that means they would hold old ways over new.

For me that would suck! i don't want to be sucked into the "old ways" that and i am sure johto would not be friendly to... well... anyone with a pokemon as a girlfriend... and with river and all, that would mean a LOT of dirty looks.

Posted Image

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:35 AM

I wonder who would be my first challenger in that alt. world...
and, no, I'm not going to be as much of a pushover as Red was *evilface*
Posted Image

Kaeetayel
    Kaeetayel

Enderdragon Slayer

• Members
  • 10789 posts
  • Minecraft: Neuwiralis

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Yellow was my first game.

Then, making a transition from that to Ruby and Sapphire, it was first "Wow!" and then "What?" as there were a lot of things in it that weren't in Yellow (mostly, Magnemite's new Steel typing).

Edith Up is best nymph ^^

Waskom_Frost

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Yeah, when i first played the games i was just like "WOW this is awesome!" and now with black/white and black/white 2 that feeling is back, the unova region really did bring back that feeling ^^

Posted Image

Alosson
    Alosson

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • Minecraft: CyberstormFromLU
  • Xbox:MinecraftTroy

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

First game I ever got was Diamond, still a great game, then Platinum came out which changed a lot of the GEN 4 gameplay
Posted Image

Randomness3333

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

when did you all start playing? I started playing when i was 7. im 13 now.

Videomixer
  • Minecraft: videomixer99
  • Xbox:videomixer99

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

My first game was Diamond... Then Platinum...  The memories of beating that game for the first time.  I was so amazed when mugshots were added in Platinum after beating Diamond.  In some alternate reality, I would probably be some person from Sinnoh that is a relatively good.  Probably a traveler who sometimes makes wrong type match ups and(Sometimes) overlevels one Pokemon in particular.

View PostDeadly_Porcupine, on 02 October 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

I hate servers that are hosted on computers.

Waskom_Frost

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

I have played the games for 7 years, started when i was 11, now i am 18. The first game i played was sapphire, i was so amazed by the gamed back then, even noe its still one of my favorites.

Also, luck has always been on my side in pokemon, from the first pokemon to now, i mean heck... my first starter was a female, and i did not even know it was that rare to have a female starter.

Posted Image

Jakesta1994age
  • Minecraft: jakesta1994age
  • Xbox:jakesta1994aus

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

First Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Pinball on Gameboy. I was around 7 or 6. First actual main release Pokemon game I played was Pokemon Gold. I clocked up a lot of hours on that game at lunch time at primary school with my friends. I was 8 then. I've always gotten one of the Pokemon games when it comes out, never bought both of the releases (like getting Diamond AND pearl). I own a lot of the games, trying to re-complete them over again. I had to fix the battery which sucked. But yeah, I've been playing for 10 years.

Alosson
    Alosson

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

I feel bad for rushing through W2 in a day 1/2, I felt I should of played the game legit and not have rushed through it.

Posted Image

^i cut the picture out, but cant remove outline, now to sprite this if i can. :/
Posted Image

Mister_Mudkip

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Off-Topic: I'm guessing you Dark Heroifed your Patapon 3 character (Learned that though youtube videos, haters gonna hate <_<),  CyberFromLU

On-Topic: My bro, whom loves rickroll (I hate it, so don't go all mad assainan on me), recommended I restart my game to get a shiny... Didn't listen to him :D

Posted Image

Alosson
    Alosson

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostMister_Mudkip, on 28 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Off-Topic: I'm guessing you Dark Heroifed your Patapon 3 character (Learned that though youtube videos, haters gonna hate Posted Image),  CyberFromLU

Correct, I choose the path of darkness...

On topic- Going to be getting B2 soon, I have no idea who to start with, I said snivy before, but I think I might choose Oshowatt (Spelled right?)
Posted Image

Waskom_Frost

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

I played the game over about... 5 days... my white forest is so dang empty, but i don;t care!

Posted Image

Mister_Mudkip

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostCyberFromLU, on 28 November 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

Correct, I choose the path of darkness...

On topic- Going to be getting B2 soon, I have no idea who to start with, I said snivy before, but I think I might choose Oshowatt (Spelled right?)
(Nope! Oshawott) Go for shiny! I will be trying for shiny Snivy when I get White 2!

Posted Image