For information's sake, I'm leaving the rest of the post here, minus a few links:
Introducing PatchCraft V 2.1!The most user-friendly version switcher.
PatchCraft has a Facebook page! Go here to like it!
- Ensures the user has already bought the game by
using Minecraft login authentication.
- Switch to almost any version released for Minecraft:
Release, Beta, Alpha, Snapshots, even indev and infdev!
- If a new patch arrives, no need to update PatchCraft!
Patch info is handled via online database, so once
it hits, I add it to the database, and you're all set!
- View Patch descriptions in a self-updating window.
Click a version, and view.
- View your character in 3D!
- Start Minecraft directly from PatchCraft.
- Take Minecraft to go with the new PatchCraft Portable Launcher.
- Performs backup before every switching operation.
- Restore backup if an operation fails, or the patch doesn't work.
- Automatically restores backup if a switch is cancelled.
- Save your own modded JAR files for easy mod switching.
- Remove saved modded JARs that are no longer needed.
- If all else fails, you can always revert to the latest patch!
- PatchCraft will now detect missing extension files and re-install them.
- PatchCraft will now detect outdated extension files and re-install them.
- The patcher is now downloaded to run, so the user will always have the latest patcher.
- The patcher now supports adding/removing extension files.
- PatchCraft's Character Viewer now correctly requires a DirectX 9 compatible graphics card. (99.99, repeating of course, percent of decently new computers have this.)
Official Trailer: <LINK REMOVED>
Download link: <LINK REMOVED>
Comments and constructive criticism very welcome. Have a feature idea? Let me know and post it!