Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

End portal

minecraft noob end portal help

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

AwkwardMan

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

Hellloz. :) I'm a newbie to Minecraft and I was just wondering if it is possible to find the end portal in the Xbox 360 edition. I've just got done making a portal to the Nether and thought if The End exists too.

Register or log in to remove.

strangemine999

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

Not yet man :) To early! Will be available when its updated to that version :D
Posted Image

Taizz
    Taizz

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1751 posts
  • Minecraft: Taizzz

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

If I'm correct, 1.8 (the version where the end was introduced) should be coming out this summer, maybe July/August, so keep your eyes out! Posted Image

Have I helped you? If I have why not help me back and hit the Posted Image down below? :D

AwkwardMan

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

Ahhh, dang ._. That's a disappointment , but I can wait for an update :D

minecraftmuffin

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

I cant wait for the updates to come.
~Becoming the Ultimate Minecrafter one block at a time~

XanderxDrath

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

1.9.1 update is End update, adds enderman the end enderdragon and ender items, but no ender chests. maybe they will add it as extra?

awsomeguy77
  • Minecraft: awsomeguy77

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

X-Box is currently in 1.6.6, end was introduced in the 1.9 pre-releases, hope this helps!

If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. -Douglas Adams

AwkwardMan

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Postawsomeguy77, on 03 June 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

X-Box is currently in 1.6.6, end was introduced in the 1.9 pre-releases, hope this helps!

It does! Thanks! :D

UnAutomatedGizmo

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:16 PM

I think it is possible. My friend told me that he found a underground fort with a end portal in it, and even told me the seed. If there was a portal already there has to be endermen. Its just like the slimes. I found a few before and I thought there were not in this version. It could be possible that endermen are just as hard to find as the slimes.

x_SMIFFYY

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostUnAutomatedGizmo, on 05 July 2012 - 02:16 PM, said:

I think there are. My friend told me that he found a underground fort with a end portal in it, and even told me the seed. If there was a portal already there has to be endermen. Its just like the slimes. I found a few before and I thought there were not in this version. It could be possible that endermen are just as hard to find as the slimes.

So not only do you necrobump a post, You also give the most useless and fake answer ever.
Posted Image
Click to see me? :D - If you FR me, Message me as well, Otherwise I'll ignore it.

SnyderGuy
    SnyderGuy

Ghast Hunter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2514 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

View PostTaizz, on 03 June 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

If I'm correct, 1.8 (the version where the end was introduced) should be coming out this summer, maybe July/August, so keep your eyes out! Posted Image

No, they confirmed a long time ago it is between august and November..
Religion, has actually convinced people, that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of the day, and the invisible man has a special list. Of 10 things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do ANY of these ten things he has a special place, full of fire, and smoke, and burning, and torture, and will send you there to suffer and choke and scream for all of eternity... But he still loves you.

Taizz
    Taizz

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1751 posts
  • Minecraft: Taizzz

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

View PostSnyderGuy, on 05 July 2012 - 02:34 PM, said:

No, they confirmed a long time ago it is between august and November..
Well I don't play MC360, I just heard around that it was coming out around that time. I haven't heard anything about a confirmed released date for 1.8, so if you could show me where they confirmed a release date that would be great.

Have I helped you? If I have why not help me back and hit the Posted Image down below? :D

Urban_Blackbear

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

Why would they set a date that many months in advance? The only thing they have released is a tentative schedule.

jimmy0341
  • Minecraft: [email protected]
  • Xbox:bostonmobb0341

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

No enderman or end portals yet and I'm not sure the exact updarte they're added. Some say 1.8 some say 1.9 but I don't know who's right. There's always the minecraft wiki you could look at to let you know which update they came in but as of right now there isn't enderman or an end portal.Eventually they'll be there tho

Posted Image

Sinful_Shadow

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:07 AM

View PostAwkwardMan, on 03 June 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

Hellloz. Posted Image I'm a newbie to Minecraft and I was just wondering if it is possible to find the end portal in the Xbox 360 edition. I've just got done making a portal to the Nether and thought if The End exists too.
no and you wont be able to for a very long time

Dimitri360

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

View PostSinful_Shadow, on 06 July 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

no and you wont be able to for a very long time

Looks like it wasn't that long afterall.  :P

Might not be usable yet, but the portal is there and everything is in place for the End.
Pure Chemical Gaming
Posted Image

possumella
  • Minecraft: Possumella

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

So, for a quick summary of this post: There's Endermen, end portal frames, eye of ender, ender pearls and end stone. But no End.

ALSO, for a quick side-note, you can only get end portal frames end stone and eye of ender in creative mode because the nether fortresses are jacked up. So, no end for survivalists until the bug fix.
Posted Image