13 replies to this topic

JacoFett
    JacoFett

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

I can't buy Minecraft. I'm using Paypal and there is an error saying:

"This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information."

"Return to merchant and try a different payment method"

"Unfortunately, we're unable to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I only have Paypal so i can't use anything else.
Hope you can help.

Register or log in to remove.

jmanrocks44

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

I'm Having the exact same problem. I tried to contact Paypal on this and all they say is Mojang is the problem, and Mojang is saying Paypal is the Problem! It's driving Me CRAZY!!!!1

psomaster437

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

I have tried multiple times with multiple ways to purchase the game, first try i received the cant use CC for 24 hours, on my first attempt. then tried paypal, wont go through i receive the same error as you guys. im think its the website itself or something wrong with purchasing.

JacoFett
    JacoFett

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

It works now.
I used a different pc and then it just worked.

Alouria
    Alouria

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

Normally this would be something you can discuss with Mojang since its regarding purchase orders.

The only thing I can gather is that your other PC was blocking a script from being used while making the purchase, thus coming back as failed orders because they were taking too long to process or wouldn't at all.

jmanrocks44

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

I got mine to work, instead of buying straight with my credit card, i used paypal guest, worked for me

frostdexter1

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

I still can't get mine to work, I tried debit card, paypal, paypal guest, and different computer. I just want to play the game lol

Naviboi
    Naviboi

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:43 AM

You need to COMFIRM it, you must have a BANK account or something to send money , A.K.A to buy something.

AdamBFCO
    AdamBFCO

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

I tried CC, didnt work, then tried bank account transfer on paypal, didnt work. Finally transfered funds to paypal from bank account. The funds are right there on my paypal account ready to buy something AND THAT'S NOT EVEN AN OPTION FOR PAYMENT!!! WTF!!!???

justneed1axe

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had this problem when I bought the game!!!! What you need to do is contact your card holder or bank and allow them to pay for your game INTERNATIONALLY!!! The game is sold in Europe!!!

DoubleE997

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

For some reason Mojang is not letting me buy minecraft for the pc because of where I live. It says that for security reasons minecraft can not be sold in your state. I live in IL, USA, wth?!

cestislife
    cestislife

Resident Fuzzball

• Sectional Moderator
  • 6575 posts
  • Minecraft: LORDVENOM0001

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

View PostDoubleE997, on 06 August 2013 - 03:21 AM, said:

For some reason Mojang is not letting me buy minecraft for the pc because of where I live. It says that for security reasons minecraft can not be sold in your state. I live in IL, USA, wth?!

http://help.mojang.c...chase-minecraft

If you live within the state of Illinois, the Moneybookers website lists this location as "coming soon". Some users have reported success by selecting a different state during the purchasing process. Alternatively, prepaid cards are now available in US retail stores, and are coming soon to European stores.

Posted Image

fireeagle121
  • Minecraft: fireeagle121
  • Xbox:Fireeagle121

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:35 AM

Another option is to go to EB Games and get a minecraft  gift card there!
Posted Image

Marzenia
    Marzenia

Customer Support

• Mojang
  • Curse Premium
  • 113 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

As someone mentioned before:

You need to ask your bank if you can make international payments using your card.

The company who handles our credit card transactions is located in London, UK.