• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.2.5] SSP ~The Percy Jackson Mod~ MOD IN DEVELOPMENT AGAIN

1.2.5 animals monsters tool ore dimension magic ssp percy jackson mythology

• Please log in to reply
599 replies to this topic

Poll: The Percy Jackson Mod Poll (409 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you like to be added in the next version?

1. Mobs! (78 votes [19.07%])

Percentage of vote: 19.07%

2. Weapons! (100 votes [24.45%])

Percentage of vote: 24.45%

3. Dimensions and bosses! (222 votes [54.28%])

Percentage of vote: 54.28%

4. Others (please tell in the comments) (9 votes [2.20%])

Percentage of vote: 2.20%

Would you like the spears to be chargable?

1. Yes! It would make it realistic. (148 votes [81.77%])

Percentage of vote: 81.77%

2. Meh. I like it just the way it is right now. (26 votes [14.36%])

Percentage of vote: 14.36%

3. I don't craft spears. (7 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

Vote Guests cannot vote

zildjian97

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image

MOD WILL BE CONTINUED AS OF APRIL 2. STARTING AGAIN FROM SCRATCH. SEE YOU SOON GUYS. THANKS FOR WAITING.

JOIN THE DEV TEAM HERE: http://www.minecraft...uitment-thread/

Here is the unreleased final version (the one Mr_MEOLA did but removed bugs)

DOWNLOAD THEPJMODv.1.5

V.1.5 Sneak Peek! with Video!

Spoiler:

Note: Bug (V.1.1) : If you accepted a quest, then exited the game and returned, the quest will be resetted.

Note2: Sorry for the lack of update. The new Forge is bugging me out.

If you want to support the mod, please click the green button down there. Posted Image

Contents
Introduction
Download
Installation
FAQ
Information

Recipes
Media
Credits
Known Bugs
Compatibility
Changelog
The Future

Support the Mod
Copyright

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to The Percy Jackson Mod thread. This mod aims to bring the world of Percy Jackson and the Greek and Roman Mythology in Minecraft. This expansion to Minecraft brings new challenging mobs, some new bosses which include some of the famous Gods, magical weapons and items which gives you the ability to cope up with the Greek and Roman Mythology world, random structures generation, new ores, quests, new armors, and what all of you players want these times, dimensions! Yes, this mod will have 2 Dimensions, the Underworld and Olympus.

This mod is ambitious, so expect a few dependencies on some mods, like the Forge API, the Dimension API, and the Quest API. And sooner in time, I may add SMP support as well.

To know more of this mod, read on!

Download

Download for V.1.1 is now up! It needs ModLoader. It has quests, but I have included the QuestAPI in the mod already. Posted Image

The Percy Jackson Mod V.1.1
Dropbox: Here. (removed)

Installation

1.  Download ModLoader by Risugami. Here.
2.  Open your minecraft.jar found in: C:\Users\yournamehere\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar
3.  Drag all the ModLoader files into the .jar and delete the META-INF file.
4.  Download The Percy Jackson Mod.
5.  Drag the resources folder in the download into the .minecraft folder.
6.  Copy all the contents of ThePercyJackson(V.1.1).zip to your minecraft.jar
7. Close everything and enjoy!

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: Minecraft crashed when I started it up!
A: Did you install the mod and ModLoader correctly? You may have forgotten to delete the META-INF folder in  the minecraft.jar

Q: I’m getting an error code!
A: Post an error log please by copy pasting the error you are getting into a [code] tag in a spoiler.

Q: The ID’s are clashing with "insert mod here"
A: Unless it is a popular mod, I will not be changing the ID’s to be compatible or, some time I'll be adding a  configuration file for changing the IDs.

Q: The game gets stuck when I come across some mobs!
A: Install the mod correctly. Make sure you installed the sounds correctly. The reason why this is happening is because the mod can't find the sound files to play when the mobs are near.

Q: It doesn't need AudioMod?
A: Yes! It doesn't. Posted Image

Information

Because of the long list, I decided to put it in a spoiler.
Spoiler:

Recipes
Spoiler:

Media

VIDEOS!

Update Video by MrMeola

Installation Video made by ItsTheGofa

(Outdated)

Spoiler:

Credits
TechGuy - for his help in coding
Reec3ty - for the textures of this mod
Notch - for making Minecraft
lollyman120 - for the sounds (not yet used)
ImDeception - for the recipe pictures

Shiro (PlanetMinecraft) - for the Hercules skin

xreverse42 - for the Arched Dome Structure

Burium and Flammantis - for their lovely QuestAPI

Known Bugs
Hellhound model is buggy.
Some items doesn't render right when in 3rd Person View

Exiting the game will reset your Quest

Compatibility
Compatible Mods
-TooManyItems
-SinglePlayerCommands
- OptiFine
- MAtmos
- and alot of other mods!

Incompatible Mods
- Currently incompatible with MCForge Posted Image

Changelog
v.0.1 First Pre-release

v.1.1

Spoiler:

The Future
On the next version expect
- More Mobs
- Random Structures
- More Quests!
- Custom Sounds!
- New weapons hopefully

Planned Features
- Dimensions
- Custom Armor Renderer
- More Structures!
- SMP Support

Support the Mod!

Spoiler:

People Needed
   Right now,  I need some artists to make banner, logos to the topic, and other stuffs. I would also need   another sound artist. PM me if you're interested.

Copyright

0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.

1. LIABILITY
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.

2. USE
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.

3. REDISTRIBUTION
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.

4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

zildjian97

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

If you want something added to the mod, just suggest! Suggestions are super welcome!
Posted Image

HowlPhoenix

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

THis seems like an awesome mod already although the page is not set up :D I will follow it for a while. What type of mobs is there? Are you taking suggestions?

:D Are there going to be demi-god powers and stuff? That would be a good aspect. Maybe you can call familiars out?

zildjian97

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Of course I take suggestions! Please wait awhile because taking a screenshot of all the items is hard. Do any of you guys know how to show multiple crafting recipes ingame? I saw a screenshot like that in SkyrimCraft.
Posted Image

ImDeception

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

Just installed, working great with some other mods I already have!  If you would like or need any more, I'd happy to help you take any images or anything! ^_^

HowlPhoenix

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:22 PM

That is shown through a recipe book, you can make your own version of this and put it in if you like, and call it "The Book Of Ancient Mythology" you could also include silhouettes of mobs in there to get an idea about them slightly.

zildjian97

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

Oh right. Thanks. I guess I'll have to add something like that tomorrow. Well, sorry for the hassle guys, but there's no other way to know the recipes except you have mods that can view them like Recipe Book by Risugami or CraftGuide.
Posted Image

ImDeception

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Well, I downloaded Recipe Book, I'll just mess around with the items... Would like some images to help?

HowlPhoenix

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

View Postzildjian97, on 28 May 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

Oh right. Thanks. I guess I'll have to add something like that tomorrow. Well, sorry for the hassle guys, but there's no other way to know the recipes except you have mods that can view them like Recipe Book by Risugami or CraftGuide.
You could just post them as screenshot of you crafting them; cropping them to right size for the page.

zildjian97

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:35 PM

Yeah, but it's night time here and the source code of everything is on the other computer.

View PostImDeception, on 28 May 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

Well, I downloaded Recipe Book, I'll just mess around with the items... Would like some images to help?

If you want, thanks! PM me the pics. :)
Posted Image

ImDeception

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:36 PM

View Postzildjian97, on 28 May 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Yeah, but it's night time here and the source code of everything is on the other computer.

If you want, thanks! PM me the pics. Posted Image

Shall do! Do you want a picture of each page or certain ones?

zildjian97

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

All the custom items of the mod if you can.
Posted Image

HowlPhoenix

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

This will soon be one of the top mods :3 Good Great work!

Harleys spawn too often and is it a bug that they just keep on flying up and up and up?

ImDeception

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Me gusta Lighting Bolt! Posted Image Posted Image

Also PM'd pics!

HowlPhoenix

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

I would make a video on it once you have put the recipes up if you like :P

ImDeception

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

View PostHowlPhoenix, on 28 May 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

I would make a video on it once you have put the recipes up if you like Posted Image

I might be able to make a video, showing the items, and all! I just hope it wont be laggy :(

HowlPhoenix

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

Do you know how to make mods multi-player? This mod has high potential in the multi-player world! :D Also this mod might get into the YogBox once it is done, it is a competitor for it at least! :D

View PostImDeception, on 28 May 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

I might be able to make a video, showing the items, and all! I just hope it wont be laggy Posted Image
Got skype? We could talk over that since I have low posts left :/

ImDeception

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostHowlPhoenix, on 28 May 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

Do you know how to make mods multi-player? This mod has high potential in the multi-player world! Posted Image Also this mod might get into the YogBox once it is done, it is a competitor for it at least! Posted Image

Got skype? We could talk over that since I have low posts left :/

Yes, @karmascopezz

aloy99
    aloy99

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hey, this mod has a ton of potential. It's really different from the other mythology mods out there so far, in that it delves further in. When the Greek bow is drawn you can even see the animation in your hotbar Posted Image
Somethings I noticed: Stick in the middle of a crafting table forms a Poseidon Pearl O.O
Cyclop's hitbox consists of only his legs

Nicodiangleo
  • Minecraft: nicodiangleo

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Can you make stygian iron weapons and tools, that would be great seeing as mu ign is nicodiangleo.