Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2/1.5.2][Forge] denoflions Mods! (Threads condensed)

smp forestry

  • Please log in to reply
2400 replies to this topic

#1721

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostIaintsayin, on 18 June 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

Hey dens, instead of only using vanilla planks for the barrel, can you make it use forge dictionary planks? plankWood would be good.

I got so much different wood I never remembered to collect vanilla wood Posted Image.

See commits: This one and this one.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

Register or log in to remove.

#1722

Klofrucht

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:48 PM

I've recently updated my Minecraft to 1.5.2. When I install hdsac it just disables my minecraft skin, and doesn't load any skin or cape from google drive. Hosting the capes local from the config is working. I configured it the same way as my old version, which is still working. I generated a new config, copied the google drive adress from my old config into the new generated. I've tried setting the port to 80 and 25565, (25565 works with the old version) and I've tried using the internal server or not. None of this worked.
I'm using minecraft 1.5.2, forge 7.8.1.738, FML 5.2.23.738, denLib 3.0.14 and HDSAC 3.0.1. No other mods installed.
Any idea what i did wrong? Or is this a general issue? I've read, that HDSAC diables minecraft.net skins, so it shows only the Steve skin, but mine isn't even loading my skins and capes.
Thanks in advance Posted Image
If you want to do me a favour and/or get your own free vps for hosting your own mc server or any server you want klick this link: http://api.3jelly.com/redir/3865459 and create a account and you are pretty much good to go. :)

#1723

Iaintsayin

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:17 PM

Ima bug you again, dens. Can I have an option to choose how many rings I make out of 3 iron ingots please? 64 out of 3 is too many for my taste, since I play with Mystcraft, I'm not exactly starved for materials.
"I ain't do nothin', I ain't know nothin', I ain't sayin' nothin'!" - Iaintsayin

#1724

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostKlofrucht, on 19 June 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

I've recently updated my Minecraft to 1.5.2. When I install hdsac it just disables my minecraft skin, and doesn't load any skin or cape from google drive. Hosting the capes local from the config is working. I configured it the same way as my old version, which is still working. I generated a new config, copied the google drive adress from my old config into the new generated. I've tried setting the port to 80 and 25565, (25565 works with the old version) and I've tried using the internal server or not. None of this worked.
I'm using minecraft 1.5.2, forge 7.8.1.738, FML 5.2.23.738, denLib 3.0.14 and HDSAC 3.0.1. No other mods installed.
Any idea what i did wrong? Or is this a general issue? I've read, that HDSAC diables minecraft.net skins, so it shows only the Steve skin, but mine isn't even loading my skins and capes.
Thanks in advance Posted Image

HDSAC does currently disable minecraft.net skins. This is an unfortunate effect of making it SmartMoving compatible.

Check your log and see if the parsed url matches where the skin actually is. I also suggest using CofHCore and their hd skin setting commands instead of HDSAC. I'll probably be dropping HDSAC in 1.6 since CofH is such an easier option.

View PostIaintsayin, on 19 June 2013 - 04:17 PM, said:

Ima bug you again, dens. Can I have an option to choose how many rings I make out of 3 iron ingots please? 64 out of 3 is too many for my taste, since I play with Mystcraft, I'm not exactly starved for materials.

I don't see why not.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1725

Klofrucht

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:35 PM

View Postdenoflions, on 19 June 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

HDSAC does currently disable minecraft.net skins. This is an unfortunate effect of making it SmartMoving compatible.

Check your log and see if the parsed url matches where the skin actually is. I also suggest using CofHCore and their hd skin setting commands instead of HDSAC. I'll probably be dropping HDSAC in 1.6 since CofH is such an easier option.

Thanks for your answer. The links are all correct. I think I'll just go for cofh, especially if you are going to drop hdsac.
If you want to do me a favour and/or get your own free vps for hosting your own mc server or any server you want klick this link: http://api.3jelly.com/redir/3865459 and create a account and you are pretty much good to go. :)

#1726

Dingham
    Dingham

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Minecraft: dingham

Posted 21 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hi Denoflions,

Great work, really liking what you been up to, not just visiting to say nice things I'm afraid, I'm redesigning the craftnoids mod pack and getting this error....

http://pastebin.com/W6XQ5XAu

...there's not actually any rush, as 1.6 is coming and it might be solved then, just thought I would let you know as your so good and keeping on top on the code XD

edit: should not that getting the error on both client and on the Linux server. submitted client.
Edit 2: just tried using just denlib and get this http://pastebin.com/Euhd9FJ0

#1727

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostDingham, on 21 June 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

Hi Denoflions,

Great work, really liking what you been up to, not just visiting to say nice things I'm afraid, I'm redesigning the craftnoids mod pack and getting this error....

http://pastebin.com/W6XQ5XAu

...there's not actually any rush, as 1.6 is coming and it might be solved then, just thought I would let you know as your so good and keeping on top on the code XD

edit: should not that getting the error on both client and on the Linux server. submitted client.
Edit 2: just tried using just denlib and get this http://pastebin.com/Euhd9FJ0

Where do you have denLib installed? The only way I can see that error happening is if you installed it in Mods instead of CoreMods.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1728

ARTdrakon7
  • Location: Norway
  • Minecraft: ARTdrakon

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:43 PM

View Postdenoflions, on 19 June 2013 - 05:37 PM, said:

I also suggest using CofHCore and their hd skin setting commands instead of HDSAC. I'll probably be dropping HDSAC in 1.6 since CofH is such an easier option.
Nonononon. Please, НО! This configuration way is the best i have ever seen. On my server i have special events where users win capes and HD skins. That will really upset me if you stop supporting HDSAC or if some one another will not take care of this mod.

#1729

Dingham
    Dingham

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Minecraft: dingham

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Yep, noobnoid alert Posted Image, in the test pack, thank you for rescuing me again denoflions, sorry for the retarded question.

#1730

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostARTdrakon7, on 21 June 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

Nonononon. Please, НО! This configuration way is the best i have ever seen. On my server i have special events where users win capes and HD skins. That will really upset me if you stop supporting HDSAC or if some one another will not take care of this mod.

It is not a particularly burdensome mod to keep up to date.  I'll keep supporting it if people keep using it. I think it needs a not-smart moving  compatible version so minecraft.net profile skins work again, or another workaround to be found.

View PostDingham, on 21 June 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Yep, noobnoid alert Posted Image, in the test pack, thank you for rescuing me again denoflions, sorry for the retarded question.

I'd rather it be an oops than something horribly broken in the updater. :P
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1731

Yusunoha
    Yusunoha

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

den, would you mind adding a "hard" mode to your Zombie Flesh to Leather mod? a 1:1 ratio is just a bit too... cheap for me.
I always liked how this mod did it http://www.minecraft...-fully-updated/
it's a piece of rotten flesh, sugar and bonemeal in a crafting grid, and smelting the resulting item into leather.

#1732

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostYusunoha, on 22 June 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

den, would you mind adding a "hard" mode to your Zombie Flesh to Leather mod? a 1:1 ratio is just a bit too... cheap for me.
I always liked how this mod did it http://www.minecraft...-fully-updated/
it's a piece of rotten flesh, sugar and bonemeal in a crafting grid, and smelting the resulting item into leather.

Perhaps. It isn't super high on my list though.

UPDATES TODAY!

DenPipes:
-Automatic Wooden Pipe now has a speed boost.

DenPipes - Forestry:
-5 new sorting modes: Any Princess, Any Drone, Any Queen, Closed, and Non-Bee. You can find these in the species column at the very end. (Right click to go backwards to them.)

NEW: DenPipes - Emerald:
-Automatic Emerald Pipe. Has the same properties as Automatic Wooden with the GUI from emerald.

INpure Tools:
D.A.T. Wrench now works properly on BC auto workbenches and Factorization Barrels.
D.A.T. Box now properly connects pipes/conduits/liquiducts/etc. to the machine it places if applicable.

INpure Tools - Turtles:
D.A.T. Wrench turtle is aware of custom TileEntity handlers.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1733

harley9699

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

Wow, great job on the auto-woods alone. Didn't see a recipe for the auto emerald though...I just have transport and waterproof.


Posted Image


#1734

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

View Postharley9699, on 23 June 2013 - 01:24 AM, said:

Wow, great job on the auto-woods alone. Didn't see a recipe for the auto emerald though...I just have transport and waterproof.

Oops, you right. The recipe seems to be messed up. Will fix in a moment!

edit: DenPipes-Emerald 1.0.2 fixes the recipe.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1735

harley9699

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postdenoflions, on 23 June 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

Oops, you right. The recipe seems to be messed up. Will fix in a moment!

edit: DenPipes-Emerald 1.0.2 fixes the recipe.
Thanks. Have the recipe, now to try it after a while...


Posted Image


#1736

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

Apparently DenPipes (2.0.6, so no speed boost) and GateCopy are now in the FTB beta pack. Maybe they will pick up the DenPipes addons too. :P
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1737

harley9699

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:33 AM

View Postdenoflions, on 23 June 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

Apparently DenPipes (2.0.6, so no speed boost) and GateCopy are now in the FTB beta pack. Maybe they will pick up the DenPipes addons too. Posted Image
Hmm, maybe so. I know Nothing about FTB--except, I think, it's 'behind' a lot. Congrats on the others though.


Posted Image


#1738

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:37 AM

View Postharley9699, on 23 June 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

Hmm, maybe so. I know Nothing about FTB--except, I think, it's 'behind' a lot. Congrats on the others though.

They seem to perpetually be about a week behind. They probably do a lot of testing or something. I don't care except for that it gives the mods far higher exposure.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.

#1739

Too-DAMN-Much

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

would it be silly to ask for an nei plugin to be included with this extension mod denoflions?
i like most of the stuff you add and all and i've found the wiki, but truthfully without an inworld way to find out how to make things, it's frankly more effort than i'm interested in, sorry about being lazy and such, but it would be nice if you don't mind. thanks :)

#1740

denoflions
    denoflions

    Obsidian Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1468 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:49 PM

View PostToo-DAMN-Much, on 23 June 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

would it be silly to ask for an nei plugin to be included with this extension mod denoflions?
i like most of the stuff you add and all and i've found the wiki, but truthfully without an inworld way to find out how to make things, it's frankly more effort than i'm interested in, sorry about being lazy and such, but it would be nice if you don't mind. thanks Posted Image

I'm not sure what I could clarify with more NEI info. As long as you have NEIPlugins every recipe should show up.
Posted Image
Twitter | IRC: #PluginsforForestry on esper.net.