With the new Minecraft 1.4.6 update, 3D items are now part of vanilla. However, their features are limited, like only working on fancy graphics.
This mod now provides configuration options so you can make the
items appear the way you want them to! 3D items in fast graphics, change render distance, item and block sizes, rotation and bobbing! Also, fixed vanilla bug where items were screwed up with HD texture packs!
Update: if you are updating to v1.6.2, you need to update SettingsAPI as well.
If you wish to support me, feel free to donate!
No ModLoader version yet. Sorry
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install SettingsAPI.
- Download this correct version of this mod from the link above.
- Copy 3DItems.jar into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- Run Minecraft!
- Fixed issues with the LittleMaidMob mod
- Fixed issues with HD texture packs with Optifine
- Updated SettingsAPI dependancy
- Fixed crashing bug with RedPower tubes
- Fixed crashing bug with Factorization barrels
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6
- This mod now only provides configuration options
- Support for HD texture packs
1.5.2 - Forge version only
- Code optimization
- Fixed items in IronChests2 crystal chests spinning like crazy
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.4
- Fixed item rendering for ComputerCraft and BuildCraft and all other mods
- Fixed items in BuildCraft pipes being all wonky
- Added ModLoader version
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.2
- No longer edits any base files
- Added 3D items in item frames
- Added in-game config pages
- Other unimportant stuff
- Updated for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Added ModLoader dependancies
- Removed config file until Forge is updated
- Re-added support for HD textures
- Updated for Minecraft 1.3.1
- No dependancies until Forge and ML are updated
- No config file
- Mod now requires Minecraft Forge instead of ModLoader
- Only 1 version of the mod now, has support for Optifine and MCPatcher HD textures
- Support for TheWhiteWolves' UseCount mod (install this mod after!)
- Support for 4096IDs mod
- Fixed chests rendering off center
- Fixed stacks of enchanted item rendering as purple squares
- Added config file to disable this mod
- Fixed bug with potions appearing as purple box
- Fixed spawn eggs not spinning
- Inital release