Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Hamachi Server: Connection timed out: connect

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

guywithamustache
  • Minecraft: Ichigo22222

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

Please for the love of god, someone help me with this error. Me and my friend just want to play a simple game of Minecraft, but the error "Connection timed out: connect" keeps coming up. The entire hamachi server of us two used to work perfectly fine, though I had a weird setup of port forwarding the last 3 digits of my Hamachi IP. I also did not touch anything in server prop. besides difficulty and PVP. After we didn't play for a week or two, I tried to make it so we didn't need Hamachi by changing the last digits in the port forwarding IP, doing "Port Range Forwarding", rather than "Single Port Forwarding". I then messed it up even more by making a DHCP reservation and a bunch of stuff. Anyways I ended up messing up the set-up of Hamachi completely. Can someone give me a straight up explanation of how I can setup a Hamachi Server from scratch.

Register or log in to remove.

BeeJesus
    BeeJesus

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:29 AM

That error message usually means that there is nothing listening at that address. Make sure you're using the right Hamachi address. Also, try adding :25565 to the IP, as that sometimes helps as well.

ParaStaticPro

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

This may not be helpful but I get the same thing >D:!@$!#$@#$!#%$#$%@#$Posted Image