• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Denmark Craft [Creative, Freedom, Antigrief]

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Hansen4200

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Update: We have gotten a domain for the server!

Connect using: denmarkcraft.us.to <- will always work, even if the ip changes
or
if you want you can also the the current ip: 62.198.96.199:25565

Denmark Craft is a fairly new server with creative gaming. We have several plugins on the server to improve and protect the server, so griefing should not be a problem.

A few rules we have:

No griefing in any way(We dont tolerate any form of griefing)
Be respectfull at all times
Be patient
No spamming

If these rules is something you agree with and feel like making buildings and having a good time, feel free to join!
Hope to see you on the server!

We have an project on the 10th juli!

Pony World will be a huge success, but we need more people to help us!!

come and on right away and talk with allie about the project. :)

Posted Image

Made by CamWoad.

Posted Image

Made by Daggersofmist.

Posted Image

Made by iGlue2000

Posted Image

Made by iGlue2000

Posted Image

Made by Lenalee

Posted Image

Made by Nirojan.

Posted Image

Made by Pinwheel and odd.

Posted Image

Made by Splash.

Posted Image

Made by Starr.

Posted Image

Made by Starr.

Posted Image

Made by thedrew655.

There is even more Wonderfull building / arts and stuff in our world come and cheak it out!

More will some as we progress with our buildings!

Join our Minecraft server and have a nice time with your Minecraft game, we are a safe server to build on thx for our anti grif system. Join us at the   IP: denmarkcraft.us.to

Register or log in to remove.

Difection

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

I approve of this server, all join there is around 15 players on atm and growing! :)

WhatTheFrag867

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

They don't have any good griefer protection, and the mods/admins don't really know what they're doing. Personally, i got griefed twice on the same build and the admins didn't do anything. except for that, the connection isn't the best and there are quite a few lag spikes.
I give this server a 6/10 just because the admins are nice but they really need to be more alert and get logblock ASAP.

Posted Image

Hifive629
  • Minecraft: Hifive629

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

ill join to make this more popular

legofan4455

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

can you unban me? i did not do anything. IGN: rox33

Hansen4200

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:23 AM

View PostWhatTheFrag867, on 26 May 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

They don't have any good griefer protection, and the mods/admins don't really know what they're doing. Personally, i got griefed twice on the same build and the admins didn't do anything. except for that, the connection isn't the best and there are quite a few lag spikes.
I give this server a 6/10 just because the admins are nice but they really need to be more alert and get logblock ASAP.

first of all dear :)

you where in the test world to see wich guys are grifers so that you wont be grifed on the real world.
so the system is working pretty good ya see :)
Join our Minecraft server and have a nice time with your Minecraft game, we are a safe server to build on thx for our anti grif system. Join us at the   IP: denmarkcraft.us.to

CamWoad
    CamWoad

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

good server

Hansen4200

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

View Postlegofan4455, on 26 May 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

can you unban me? i did not do anything. IGN: rox33

We are currently invistigation this grifing issue, and will work it out as soon as we can, we currently do not have any ETA.

Update!

We have not improved our Anti Grifing system, so that we can keep track of people and have also been able to share a ban database with another popular server so lesser grifers will get into our server.

We have also been putting in LogBlock whice will make it alot easier for us to make the right choice.

We are also seaching for new players who can make Huge houses, we are pretty much full on people who make arts.

CamWoad
    CamWoad

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

join this server!

Orthodox89

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Can i join this server?
My minecraft name is DMDestroyer. i want to check this server out. Please reply ASAP

CamWoad
    CamWoad

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

:)

TheCreeper01
  • Minecraft: loljakelol

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

I'll give it ago, it seems a decent server. I can build big houses, and alot of other things such as schools, docks, villlages, stadiums.
Posted Image

Hansen4200

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

Hallo to all Minecrafters out there!

We have now Upgraded our server to run with more Ram whice make it have less laggs if any.
We have also been updating our Rules to insure people who just want to have fun can have on their one or with others withou any issues or risk of getting grifed.

We have also made some Test to insure that everthing is not running smooth and good.

If it happends that your getting grifed while your making the test build, just ask and admin to restore it.

We still need more workers / builders on our server! come show your arts or what ever you have! Posted Image

Greetings from

Lenalee.

Hansen4200

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:43 AM

Our Host is atm getting ddosed and we are setting up Anti ddose shields.

If anyone who have experince in Server config and Bukkit. We will like you to contact us.

// Lenalee

Hansen4200

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

Our server shall be up for now! you can now come and enjoy a good creative server! :)

We have also been able to find some helpers to our server. But we still need more!

// Lenalee

legofan4455

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostHansen4200, on 27 May 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

We are currently invistigation this grifing issue, and will work it out as soon as we can, we currently do not have any ETA.

Update!

We have not improved our Anti Grifing system, so that we can keep track of people and have also been able to share a ban database with another popular server so lesser grifers will get into our server.

We have also been putting in LogBlock whice will make it alot easier for us to make the right choice.

We are also seaching for new players who can make Huge houses, we are pretty much full on people who make arts.
am i unbanned now?

CamWoad
    CamWoad

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:18 PM

I hate griefers

Hansen4200

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

CamWoad agree with you :(

We have over 200 on our banlist and grifers keep comming :P
But CamWoad build in the safe world and you wont have to deal with grifers.

CamWoad
    CamWoad

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

bump

camchapel

Posted 28 May 2012 - 10:29 PM

hey i got banned for no reason, i wasn't part of that griefing team, i was talking to starr the whole time, can you please un-ban me? i had just gotten approved to build