Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Blender Steve Rig!

minecraft blender steve rig f

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

PjLaddKills

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

My creation of a steve rig, I said in the video I would give it away when I got 10 likes, so here it is :

http://adf.ly/903nT

The Arm and leg joints are choppy and stretch the textures, so, have to work on that in the future. The face rig can be used by going into the shape keys and messing with those. I have labelled them so you know which ones to move.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for minecraft animations and more timelapses : youtube.com/PjLaddKills

Here is the video:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Ghozt312
    Ghozt312

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:30 AM

When i downloaded rig i rendered image the textures were just white can u help?

PjLaddKills

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:01 AM

View PostGhozt312, on 14 June 2012 - 01:30 AM, said:

When i downloaded rig i rendered image the textures were just white can u help?
Herrrrmmmm, it could be because there is no steve skin for blender to take. Try getting the steve skin and going into the character texture and make the texture the steve skin, that should help...
Posted Image

ElThirlwell

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

blender is not a brilliant program in my opinion, but that just because im college student who works with maya and 3ds max :3,

Good work though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rjblair77

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:41 AM

that's awesome. good work
Does it work for all mobs and characters in minecraft?
Posted Image

PjLaddKills

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostElThirlwell, on 24 June 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

blender is not a brilliant program in my opinion, but that just because im college student who works with maya and 3ds max :3,

Good work though
Very true and I see where your coming from,  3ds max and maya are amazing programs, but I am 15 and have no source of income, so blender is great for a free program in my eyes. And thanks.
Posted Image

BennehTServer
  • Minecraft: BennehT
  • Xbox:moonwitch

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

How do i remove the facial rig? I have a skin with eyes and honestly the creepily wide eyes ruin it xD
Posted Image

PjLaddKills

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

View PostBennehTServer, on 15 July 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

How do i remove the facial rig? I have a skin with eyes and honestly the creepily wide eyes ruin it xD
Hmmm, for that I would have to make a separate rig... it would be very easy if you want it really bad...
Posted Image