• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Tazader 10 {CITY MAP} 120,000 Downloads! (CREATIVE & SURVIVAL) + TAZADER 11 UPDATES!

city tazader minecraft pe city mcpe tazader city

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

Autotaker

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

v6 is up, check first post for details.

Click the banner to view the biggest project ever on Minecraft Pocket Edition, Tazader 11.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Autotaker

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

v7 will be up in early December.

Click the banner to view the biggest project ever on Minecraft Pocket Edition, Tazader 11.

Posted Image

Zatico
    Zatico

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

You should fully furnish every building completely in v7! That would be sweet!

Zatico
    Zatico

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

Also it would be great if you could put some weapons and tools in some of the chests so we don't have to mine for resources and rune the map.

BillyDub76

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

Autotaker...sometime back I dl'ed your map and made it my own by adding to it. I did a lot of work to it and added a lot of new things. I just want to say thanks for creating this. It is really an epic build and has given me much joy and was a great time waster. I didn't realize until yesterday that you had updated it with all the new work you have done. I am so impressed, Once I figure out how to post a map etc I will as I would like to share what I have done. I do realize I have piggy backed of your map and I take no credit for anything...I really just enjoyed building off the city you had made for fun. Thanks again...the new updates are so awesome. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Autotaker

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

On November 21st it will be a year working on Tazader, I never thought it would get so big. Right now It has over 13,000 downloads.
Tazader 7 has about 7 new skyscrapers, new bridges, renovated buildings, renovated School, a new park, and tons of other stuff. I Hope you all enjoy it... I've spent so much time on it.

View PostBillyDub76, on 19 November 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

Autotaker...sometime back I dl'ed your map and made it my own by adding to it. I did a lot of work to it and added a lot of new things. I just want to say thanks for creating this. It is really an epic build and has given me much joy and was a great time waster. I didn't realize until yesterday that you had updated it with all the new work you have done. I am so impressed, Once I figure out how to post a map etc I will as I would like to share what I have done. I do realize I have piggy backed of your map and I take no credit for anything...I really just enjoyed building off the city you had made for fun. Thanks again...the new updates are so awesome. I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
Thanks.

Posted Image

Von_Fatalis

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

The only map on minecraft PE that can concurrence my map , so yes good map :)

Posted Image

BillyDub76

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Oh also the hockey rink is seriously icing on the cake. The old was nice but the new one is just awesome.

xFALL3Nx5NIP3Rx

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

Ok so I am trying to download this but it won't load the city, just a new map how do I get the city and not a map with nothing on it? Please help

Kelvinyeap

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Awesome map ! You are a true builder at Minecraft Pocket Edition !
Posted Image

JWDB1093
    JWDB1093

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

Will you release the update yet? Or is it on the one year anniversary? Because I freaking love this.

Jesusxd96_Flash

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

I will download it right now! seems really epic, also, any cool ideas for glowstone?

EpicKillerFTW

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

This map looks so cool!! Going to download!!

Autotaker

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Posted Image

Tazader 7 - December 1st

Posted Image

Autotaker

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

While your waiting for Tazader 7, download Kerotov Prison: http://www.minecraft...kerotov-prison/

Posted Image

Zack24000

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

cool

Leigh7052
  • Minecraft: Leigh7052

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

if I had an ipod I would get this map.

Thirdnoble

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

How do i download this map

Autotaker

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Tazader 7 is up, Check first post for details.

Posted Image

Autotaker

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

Here's a map:
Posted Image

Posted Image