Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cant play Minecraft

error minecraft problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Legendary115

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

I've just downloaded the client and when i open the .exe the start up doesnt have the usual news crap and update features
when i try to enter my username and pass. it says that i cant reach the minecraft server or some crap like that, and even the "play offline" option is not available. it says (not dowloaded)

how can i fix this pls

Register or log in to remove.

Legendary115

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

please help

StealthBravo
    StealthBravo

The Grim Reaperator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 3457 posts
  • Minecraft: StealthBravo

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

You may have a cracked version of Minecraft and/or an invalid account. Try reinstalling Minecraft. If you're on a cracked account, I can't help you.

Bumping is also not allowed on the forums.

Dwarfmaster365
  • Minecraft: Dwarfmaster365

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

First, check your internet. This is probably the reason why. If it still doesn't work, contact me and i'll do my best to help you

~ [imbociel] Dwarfmaster365
I'm blocky and I know it!

Dwarfmaster365
  • Minecraft: Dwarfmaster365

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

If your internet is working fine, then, as suggested above, reinstall minecraft. An easy way to do this is to go to your start menu, and type "%appdata%" (without the speech marks obviously). You should be in your "Roaming" file. Find your ".minecraft" file, and delete it.

Now you have deleted your minecraft client, time to get a new one. Simply load up minecraft, type in your username and password, and login. If it's fine, then thumbs up. If not, it may be a java problem. If all else fails, contact Mojang. I hope I helped you,

Dwarfmaster365
I'm blocky and I know it!

Legendary115

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostDwarfmaster365, on 25 May 2012 - 09:03 PM, said:

If your internet is working fine, then, as suggested above, reinstall minecraft. An easy way to do this is to go to your start menu, and type "%appdata%" (without the speech marks obviously). You should be in your "Roaming" file. Find your ".minecraft" file, and delete it.

Now you have deleted your minecraft client, time to get a new one. Simply load up minecraft, type in your username and password, and login. If it's fine, then thumbs up. If not, it may be a java problem. If all else fails, contact Mojang. I hope I helped you,

Dwarfmaster365

i fix the problem, I basically re-install the game and reboot. I have like 58 updates when it start again, it works fine
but thansk all for your suggestions