• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

WoodyCraft

hamachi server cracked minecraft premium non premium non-premium survival tekkit

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

woodycraft

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

WoodyCraft Cracked/Premium Hamachi Server!

Introducing WoodyCraft, a new way to craft and play multiplayer Minecraft. It doesn't matter if you have a cracked minecraft or bought the premium version, you can still play on this server.

The server rules will be listed on the signs when you connect.

This is a Tekkit server, which means that you'll need a Tekkit modpack installed on your minecraft. For full instructions, click here. Tekkit lets you add many mods to minecraft, from jetpacks to solar plants, to even guns!

The first 5 people that register to this server will get op. They will be on the server to help finish building it. To register, connect to any of these Hamachi networks. The password for all of them is 123.

WoodyTekkitCraft1, WoodyTekkitCraft2, WoodyTekkitCraft3

Please join this server, I really need help finishing it up. If you help finish it up, you will be an admin. Remember that you have to have the Tekkit modpack. (You can also use the technic client, instructions here)

Register or log in to remove.

TehChaos11
  • Minecraft: Chaos671

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:54 AM

can you make a new network but message me the name and pass first because tey are all full and i wanted to help build :) thanks