• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

XBL online playing not allowed

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

iambenderUK

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hi there.... I hope someone can help me with connecting to online playing.  I want to play my map ( I'am server ) with my friends (  together 4 people on map ) . But there's always a problem.
If I start a map two of my friends ( A,B ) can connect to the game and play with me but another friend ( C ) get only this error : You're not allowed in this game season because one of your local players has a member content privilege setting that is too restrictive.

There's another BUT. If this guy ( C ) connect to my map first the other two guys ( A,B )get the same error.
So it means I can play together with 2 guys and left another friend play alone or play with 1 friend and left another 2 alone..... Some idea where can be a problem? I cant find anything on internet Posted Image Please Posted Image

Thank you

Register or log in to remove.

Mag3r4lif3

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

I'm not sure but I think it might have to do with his xbox live settings if its set up so he can only play with his friends that might be the problem, Not sure.

guthixpoke911022011
  • Minecraft: OpticWar
  • Xbox:iiBobbyyy x

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

either A or B has His/her settings so that they can only play with friends. Once A or B changes this then A B and C can play with you
Posted Image

brambigfoot

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

a friend from my has this too! ; [

iambenderUK

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

wow...thanks for info...We'll try it today maybe tomorrow. I let u guys know if it solve this problem....

iambenderUK

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

Ok...thanks guys.....
There was problem at player C :D As guthixpoke said it was something in settings...finally we can play together. Thanks again :)

Fiddlers_Elbow

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

i have had this issues with COD its somebody's NAT Type is not set to open

http://support.xbox....nat-type-strict

Mikbom123

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:18 PM

Try re-installing minecraft, or check your connection settings...

This problem never happened to me...
Posted Image