TMBuM
    TMBuM

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

WE ARE BACK!
Minecraftplanet is back and we have a new server woop! ok before i get my ass handed to me for being on this in work ill try sum up exactly what we have planned for the server.

We can now handle 30 users without any problems, why 30? because its rather expencive to run a server without funding. we might upgrade soon i will see.

We have a new Live world map! yes you can even see your little faces walking around the map, down side is it makes it easier for me to spy on you  :Water: you can see the map on the website under 3D MAP!

we do have some new mods and some have neen removed  :Water: SORRY!

We are now running on McMyAdmin and Bukkit! and our map can get even bigger now! so the map gets reset now every 2 or 3 months :Water: SO KEEP IT CLEAN!

Well im not here to lecture you so go have fun! :Water:

:D What is Minecraft Planet? :Water:

Minecraft Planet is a minecraft Social community network of specific gamers that are dedicated to there work, our goal is to find people that care about the game put work into what they do and dont just join servers to grife and cause problems for other users, we aim to find users that play properly for the love of the game.

Server Rules:  :Water:
1. Do NOT disturb other peoples stuff.
2. Please place a sign on your property, to claim the area.
3. Only build on land that has not been claimed, or that you have permission to build on.
4. No Griefing, Hacking, Exploits, Glitching, or Cheating
5. Please respect admins, mods, and all other players.
6. No begging - mods aren't going to give you any items.
7. Keep the chat clean. No swearing, racist remarks, or any comments intended to enrage other players.
8. If you have any questions, please ask a mod.
9. Have fun!
Server Info:

MinecraftPlanet Community Server was created so that our community members can have access to a place were they can explore and play together.

On Minecraft Planet your goal is to survive! Join a guild or town, travel in groups, defend against attacking guilds or towns. How you play depends on your skills!

Spawn - :Water:
Posted Image

Our Lava Mobs! Because we have them? - :Water: :Water:
Posted Image

When you join the server you can only use wooden tools and wepons, you have a mining, wood cutting and slayer skill, to use better tools and mine better ores you must level up your skills.

For a list of all EXP Info See our Server Info page at - http://minecraftplan...ndex.php/server

Server IP

Server IP:     89.255.132.250:25565 - Leave a comment to keep the thread ALIVE!

You are free to travel accross the world with no restrictions, the server is free to join and we are not stubbern admins, we have loads of time for helping you out when you need us.

To join Minecraft Planet and become part of the community Join us at MinecraftPlanet.net and sign up to become part of our growing community.

Click here to sign up - http://minecraftplan...munity/register

Once you have joined and you are logged in you will have access to more pages on the site, there will be a page called Server click this to see the status of the server wither its online and all the other details and rules.

Minecraft Planet is 100% free to play. In order to keep the server public, without requiring any type of registration or approval, our staff will perform random checks on users, to prevent griefing and/or hacking. Other information, such as the server rules, can be found in-game. If you have any questions, etc, please feel free to send an email to [email protected]

Vote for us - Click below

http://minestatus.ne...aft-planet/vote
Posted Image

Minecraftplanet.net - Join the crafting community!

Register or log in to remove.

TMBuM
    TMBuM

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:43 AM

The Server Map is not changed at all everything built is saved and is never refreshed.

We ask for no donations for this server it is hosted by us in out offices if this helps anyone at all.

TMBuM
    TMBuM

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

We have had some probles with folk joining and not being able to build or anything this has been sorted, it was due to one of the user groups not being set as default.

Orakk
    Orakk

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Playing on this server, right now.

Its amazing!
Posted Image

TMBuM
    TMBuM

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:03 PM

Thank you, if you can think of anything we can add lett us know and it will be done  :(

Marcus3213

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:11 PM

I'll look on it, looks fun! :D

woollers

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:50 PM

Loving the server so far, and if its ok with you id like to start a faction. Ive got plans for a town surrounding a castle as our main base. If i cant make a faction ill just build the town for someone elses faction.

TMBuM
    TMBuM

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

I apologise for the server running slow erlier we are in the middle of adding the following plugins - Death Notifier & Local Chat.

The following is from Jed1314:

Hey guys, sorry for the sudden disappearance of the admins earlier. My laptop crashed and chaos ensued. I should be back on tonight.

Thanks,

Jed

Jed1314
    Jed1314

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:25 AM

Hey all,

Finally got round to making my account on this :L

Monsters should be going on soon !
If you'd rather they didn't go on yet or want to ask anything just ask me or the OP in game and we'll chat about it :(

So far the idea is to enable Spiders, Skele's and Z's. No creeps on account of the fact the map usually ends up looking like a nevada desert circa 1944.

TerraFirmaCraft: The best mod out there

http://www.terrafirmacraft.com/

TMBuM
    TMBuM

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

On that note!

Just updated the server 3D MAP.
You can view it at http://minecraftplanet.net/MAPSMP.png

Waves - TMBuM

Jed1314
    Jed1314

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:07 AM

For fear of looking like I am shameless self bumping, I would like to appologise to everyone on the forum :L

We now have an actual opposing faction to mine !

They are The Hoods. They are the law in a harsh, new world. They represent order. They are based out of the castle Midgard.

I am in charge of the opposing faction.

The Order of Ba'Lora reside in the floating island fortress of Ba'Lora from which they take their name. They represent the individual. While we may be a guild, we all have personal interests.

More factions to come as our players finish their own projects :P

Orakk
    Orakk

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

Here's the video I recorded yesterday:

Aww yeah! Sweet 1080p!
Posted Image

Sarus
    Sarus

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:36 AM

the server has a serious problem i think
i log in and died under the ground
i cant say ANY commands at all
i cant even destroy a block to pick it up
Amegakure
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Orakk
    Orakk

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:50 AM

Sarus said:

"i log in and died under the ground"

- SMP problem, happens sometimes to ALL servers. Just respawn and you'll be okay.

"i cant say ANY commands at all"

- You aren't trusted on the server yet = no commands.

"i cant even destroy a block to pick it up"

- Let me guess, you tried to destroy something at spawn and you couldn't and that has 1 reason behind it: Spawn protection.
Posted Image

Jed1314
    Jed1314

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:51 AM

Sarus said:

Fixed this. There was a bit of an issue with some roofs being broken. All is resolved now.

Orakk
    Orakk

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

Jed1314 said:

Sarus said:

Fixed this. There was a bit of an issue with some roofs being broken. All is resolved now.

How'd you fix that?! My 4 player server, for me and my friends at LAN has that problem!I thought it was all SMP servers :SSSS:. I'll message you in-game!
Posted Image

Hasenpelz
  • Minecraft: Hasenpelz

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

In 5 min on the server i found 3 diamonds builded a nice house.
So diamond pickaxe and a good house
:)

K1LL-SW1TCH

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

I'm so joining this server later!

Outside of spawn is it absolutely no rules? Like if I see someones House I can loot all the chests and tear the whole thing down or are you gonna count that as griefing?

PYLONS!

woollers

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

Servers using hey0 don't seem to be working after the 1.2 update so we'll have to wait for hey0 to get updated :Leaves:

Jed1314
    Jed1314

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hey all,

Woollers is indeed correct. All servers running on Hmod will be down as of the 1.2 client update. The fear is that, as hmod is being superceded by bukkit, it may not be updated at all. I will be in contact with the TmBuM during this time. We hope to get the server running, even at reduced funtionality, as soon as possible.

On a side note, @K1LL Sw1tch, that is not the kind of attitude we are looking for on the server. You should not view pvp and destructible buildings as an excuse to grief without any consequences. Many area's are cuboid protected and players may opt out of the desctructible homes and enable chest protect. As in any server, griefing will not be tollerated.

Jed :)