• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Chandler Riggs's official Minecraft Server!

hunger games no griefing lagg free chandler riggs the walking

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

EpicPee
    EpicPee

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:05 AM

Hey guys it's Chandler here. I have a 24/7 server and it is lagg free, and really cool. We have two seperate worlds, and one of them is The Hunger Games, and the other is Survival. We have various plugins, like NoCheat, Movecraft, and GodPowers, and like 27 more. I personally am having a ton of fun on my server. The only rules are: No griefing (results in instant ban forever), no hacked clients please (results in a 24 hour tempban), and no cussing at one another please. Anyway, the server ip is: 184.95.53.106. Thanks!
Subscribe to my youtube channel! www.youtube.com/TheOrangeTrampoline. Want the best, 24/7, lagg free, lowest cost, best costumer service there is for your server? Go to enderhosting.com for more information. Thanks!

Register or log in to remove.

Jizzpancakes

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:27 PM

hey i would like to get whitelisted if possible... Watched your show of course and would enjoy playing on a server with an actor. Thank you!

VGIP
    VGIP

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

Hey do you mind whitelisting me? It seems like a great server, and i'd get to hang out with you! My minecraft username is Sparhawk15. thanks
VGIP Video Game Paranormal Investigators!

sander2711

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hello, I got banned at this server and i didn't do anything.
i was working on the disco with rick and i randomly got banned. The reason says it's griefing but i didn't grief anythink. you can ask rick.
my name on minecraft is martijn2901 btw

gwtuefpltus

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:59 PM

can I get white-listed on the server again. my username is blackchaosx. I'm a friend of zach.

emilycutsie

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hi, Chandler!I didn't go on your server yet because my MC won't work yet, but I can't wait to see you!It'll be so much fun! SEE YOU THERE!

maxyman45

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:12 AM

Can you whitelist me if possible? I loved The Walking Dead and you were my favorite kid character. So can you whitelist me. In Game Name: Maxyman45

Getbaked123

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:58 AM

hey, you should whitelist me. i use enderhosting aswell and im a friend of mrchasez.
my ingame name is Getbaked1

and lol, you got shot in the walking dead XD

lolapola

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

Hmm I got kicked and then the whitelist sign. Im not sure why?

davadar333

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:07 AM

Hi,

Requesting to be added to the whitelist: "davadar333"

Thanks,

Qwertyness

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

Hi can I please get whit listed to your server my username is qwertyness_.

Gamert3rLove

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

Username is DolanScarc3, im a big fan of you and your youtube videos, i would love to play with you so please whitelist me :D

DeathsShadow123

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

Hi Chandler. I would like to playon this server. If you have the time could you please add me. My username is ryank13

xObeseNinJa

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:53 AM

Hey i'd like to apply for whitelist if thats ok ? My real name is Luke and my ingame name is xObese_NinJa. Im 16 years old and i would like to enjoy the survival aspect of your server and from time to time relax playing your hunger games world. Thank you.

SimsSebastian17

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

Hey I've been on this server for a while, i've even built some things (go near warp in desert and you will see a windowed tower), but i've been trying to enter and i'm not white-listed, could I plz be white-listed again? Thank you :)
Atte: SimsSebastian17 (Minecraft Username)

DeathsShadow123

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hi again i got un white listed i was creating a rather large project and was somewhat close to being done and then boom i got un  whitleisted lol, can you please add me back

James337
    James337

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:31 AM

Hay Chandler! i was on this server for a couple of days. I finally was about to open a restaurant to make some money for me to get a house with SimsSebastian17. i think you know him? But this morning it said i need to be white-listed. so can toy please add me, thanks (James337)

Qwertyness

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

Hi I have been having the same problems with not being whitelisted.  It started a couple of days ago when I logged on to the server and me and everyone else could not do anything.  No building, eating, warping, teleporting, or opening private doors and chests of you own.  Then the next time I logged on the next day I got the "you are not whitelisted on this server" message.  Can someone please fix this issue because it looks like the same thing has happened to almost everyone.

I have also had a good start to the server and have been griefed many times.  I had finally gotten a protected piece of land and had started building a house when this happened.  My in game username is Qwertyness_.  If you could fix this as soon as possible that would be appreciated.

thomasmcgowan1

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:23 PM

Hi chandler My name is tom and i really wanna join your server man it seems epic by the way I'm 12 anyway i would like to join your server man but i aint whitelisted anyway you can whitelist me?
My name is thomasmcgowan1

Flaminchainsaw

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:26 PM

Hey man u should whitelist me my username is flaminchainsaw and i watch the walking dead and ur youtube channel and i play minecraft and im good at it plz whitelist me!!!