moderator staff looking for pvp admin

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

HellMasterko

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

Posted Image

We are looking for people to our staff. Here is some general info about us:
  • new start - our server just started on internation scene
  • experience - most of staff is experienced in other game server and also minecraft servers
  • staff - we have our own plugin developers, moderators, writers, graphic designers and etc.
  • server hosting - good hosting located in Paris with 24/7 uptim
  • adaptable - we can adapt to any requirements with website and server that are needed

Why to join us ?

• you can learn from our staff things like building, developing and etc.
  • join a friendly community
  • be a part of server that wants to always grow
  • use your skills and you will be awarded
  • you can get good position in staff

What are we looking for ?

• advertiser - someone who would advertise our server and look for players
  • writer - someone who would write guides, tips, info for our server and help newbie players
  • moderator - someone who would do jobs related to server like guarding players, helping players and etc.
How does our server look like ?

We want to achieve player-based server so players will build shops, towns, houses, buildings and things like that. We want to achieve survival as it bests so we dont want to get admin shops, player teleports, creative for players and more. Server is survival PvP so you can get looted, killed and robbed but no grief. We value other players buildings and only protection from killing and looting is towns. If you want more information dont be afraid to reply.

Don't be afraid if you are not what are we looking for. Write your skills and what could you do for our server and I will tell you if you are what are we looking for.

Apply form

Nickname:
Experience:
Reason you want to join:
What post do you want to:
Skype or other contact:

Contact us on:
This post

Skype HellMasterko

Email [email protected]

PM on forum

Register or log in to remove.

amsay328
  • Minecraft: amsay328

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:51 AM

Nickname: amsay328
Experience: 6 months, op on a few servers
Reason you want to join: I really want to be in a staff position, and i like starting at the beginning of a server. It also looks friendly and open to new people/changes.
What post do you want to: Moderator, advertiser, and writer. They all sound like jobs I could take on. I want to do all three (but moderator the most)

HellMasterko

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

View Postamsay328, on 21 May 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

Nickname: amsay328
Experience: 6 months, op on a few servers
Reason you want to join: I really want to be in a staff position, and i like starting at the beginning of a server. It also looks friendly and open to new people/changes.
What post do you want to: Moderator, advertiser, and writer. They all sound like jobs I could take on. I want to do all three (but moderator the most)

Declined
Reason:
I need someone more mature and experienced.

kr990
    kr990

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Minecraft: kr990

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

Apply form:
Nickname: kr990
Experience: I've been playing minecraft since 1.0.0
Reason you want to join: Looking for a server to join

HellMasterko

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

View Postkr990, on 21 May 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

Apply form:

Could you add me on skype or send me PM on minecraft forum

Dardanos
    Dardanos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

Nickname: RAND0Mpirate
Experience: Been playing minecraft for since beta 1.7.3. I was a mod and builder on another server for a little while until recently when the admin completly reset the server destroying all the work I'd done. So I left. I've built a lot in singleplayer too. I could post screenshots if you like.
Reason you want to join: I want experience as mod, but I prefer servers that are just starting up because established servers just feel to cluttered.

Michelangelos

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:11 PM

Apply form:
Nickname: Michelangelos or Mitch
Experience: Experience on three servers, Marxian being the most recent. Used plugins like WorldGuard and Logblock.
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for a new server where I can build extensively and I'd like to lend a hand when I do, since I'll most likely be on for some time.
Moderator/Admin

Edit: I could also take the task of Writer upon myself, should you be low on those. I've spent enough time on roleplaying forums and such to get the hand of the 'writing' bit of the position. Helping players is something I like to do - since it provides a nice break from building - as long as they behave themselves. I have been known to use punishments for misbehaving players and I wouldn't be a good Moderator if I didn't say I take joy in beating up griefers.

PS: Does your server use LogBlock?

HellMasterko

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:16 PM

View PostDardanos, on 21 May 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

Nickname: RAND0Mpirate
Experience: Been playing minecraft for since beta 1.7.3. I was a mod and builder on another server for a little while until recently when the admin completly reset the server destroying all the work I'd done. So I left. I've built a lot in singleplayer too. I could post screenshots if you like.
Reason you want to join: I want experience as mod, but I prefer servers that are just starting up because established servers just feel to cluttered.

View PostMichelangelos, on 21 May 2012 - 01:11 PM, said:

Apply form:
Nickname: Michelangelos or Mitch
Experience: Experience on three servers, Marxian being the most recent. Used plugins like WorldGuard and Logblock.
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for a new server where I can build extensively and I'd like to lend a hand when I do, since I'll most likely be on for some time.
Moderator/Admin

Edit: I could also take the task of Writer upon myself, should you be low on those. I've spent enough time on roleplaying forums and such to get the hand of the 'writing' bit of the position. Helping players is something I like to do - since it provides a nice break from building - as long as they behave themselves. I have been known to use punishments for misbehaving players and I wouldn't be a good Moderator if I didn't say I take joy in beating up griefers.

PS: Does your server use LogBlock?

Both of you please add me on skype or PM me.

And yes we do have logblock Posted Image

HellMasterko

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

View Postkr990, on 21 May 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

Apply form:

Accepted to test phase

capreo84
  • Minecraft: capreo

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

Nickname: capreo
Experience: I bought Minecraft about a week before the famous Nether Update. After playing a ton of single player I decided to join a Minecraft server. I stumbled upon a great server called Nexalion. Nexalion turned 1 year old on May 9th of this year. I've been an administrator on Nexalion since July of last year. Unfortunately...
Reason you want to join: ...Nexalion just recently shut down due to lack of funds. I'm looking for a new server to be a part of. I hope I could be of some help with your future endeavors to make this server the best it can be.
What post do you want to: I love to help people with any questions that they may have, so if you're still looking for a Writer I'd be happy to do that.
Skype or other contact:
Email: [email protected]

Or just PM me on the MCforums.

Thanks for reading! I hope you find my application for Writer to be acceptable.Posted Image

*Edit* Do you have LWC for chest, furnace and door protection? Or will you just be protecting houses and what have you with WorldGuard? Thanks.

*signature pending*

HellMasterko

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

View Postcapreo84, on 21 May 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

Nickname: capreo
Experience: I bought Minecraft about a week before the famous Nether Update. After playing a ton of single player I decided to join a Minecraft server. I stumbled upon a great server called Nexalion. Nexalion turned 1 year old on May 9th of this year. I've been an administrator on Nexalion since July of last year. Unfortunately...
Reason you want to join: ...Nexalion just recently shut down due to lack of funds. I'm looking for a new server to be a part of. I hope I could be of some help with your future endeavors to make this server the best it can be.
What post do you want to: I love to help people with any questions that they may have, so if you're still looking for a Writer I'd be happy to do that.
Skype or other contact:
Email: [email protected]

Or just PM me on the MCforums.

Thanks for reading! I hope you find my application for Writer to be acceptable. Posted Image

Added you on skype. Going to ask more questions :)

skyistooblue

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

Nickname: I'm going to assume this is the IGN? Skyistooblue

Experience: I played minecraft for 2 years. Never was a moderator or an OP (Except on my friends server, but all we did was teleport each other and try to trap them in obsidian) I was however a GM on several private maplestory servers (They drop like flies) I was a moderator for a breakdance forum. I lead a team on League of Legends.

Reason you want to join: I feel like after 2 years of playing, it's time to give back to the community and help new players.

What post do you want to: I would actually like to start with advertiser or writer. I have written many guides for numerous games.

Skype or other contact:
Skype - deehoyminoy (It's doodlebob from Spongebob :l)
Email - [email protected]

Side Note: In case of a rejection, I would like to actually play on the server. I really like your idea of players setting up the shops. Let the players run the economy, instead of fixed prices.
That will strive players to play more actively to keep up with prices and demands.
Genius idea.

EDIT**
I actually just went to your website, I hope you are accepting new players because I can't wait to get on it.

Also, is there a job opening for event hosters?
People who create and host events.
Posted Image

HellMasterko

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

View Postskyistooblue, on 21 May 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

Nickname: I'm going to assume this is the IGN? Skyistooblue

Experience: I played minecraft for 2 years. Never was a moderator or an OP (Except on my friends server, but all we did was teleport each other and try to trap them in obsidian) I was however a GM on several private maplestory servers (They drop like flies) I was a moderator for a breakdance forum. I lead a team on League of Legends.

Reason you want to join: I feel like after 2 years of playing, it's time to give back to the community and help new players.

What post do you want to: I would actually like to start with advertiser or writer. I have written many guides for numerous games.

Skype or other contact:
Skype - deehoyminoy (It's doodlebob from Spongebob :l)
Email - [email protected]

Side Note: In case of a rejection, I would like to actually play on the server. I really like your idea of players setting up the shops. Let the players run the economy, instead of fixed prices.
That will strive players to play more actively to keep up with prices and demands.
Genius idea.

EDIT**
I actually just went to your website, I hope you are accepting new players because I can't wait to get on it.

Also, is there a job opening for event hosters?
People who create and host events.

IP is: minecraft.pc-isle.com:25590 or 178.33.227.90:25590

I will get to your application soon

coolcake2001

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

IGN: coolcake2001
Experience: big builds ,3 servers of my own (not up anymore no donates) admin on 4 servers co-owner on 1 server. mod on 5 servers and been on minecraft since classic!
Reason you want to join: Can make a diffrence. friendly. wont bug people!
What post do you want to: mod, admin or advBuilder
Skype or other contact: teamspeak: coolcake2001 no skype. steam GoLow

SargentTaquito

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:38 AM

IGN: SargentTaquito
Experience: on minecraft since 1.5
Reason you want to join: Can make a diffrence. friendly. wont bug people!
What post do you want to: mod or admin
Skype or other contact:skype is sargenttaquito

Michelangelos

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Little sneak peak of the first of my four elemental lighthouses:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Each of these lighthouses will be crammed with puzzles and soforth :D

(on the left there's a zipper elevator which - due to SMP piston issues - didn't function properly and has been removed, so you'll be walking your way up.)

Companion Cube Miner
  • Minecraft: Kqus

Posted 10 June 2012 - 08:35 PM

Nickname: Kqus
Age: 13 (Don't be discouraged by my age, I'm very reliable.)
Experience: I have been a moderator on one server and have been playing Minecraft since around 1.1 Beta. I have experience with plugins and I am good at helping people.
Reason you want to join: I like to help people, so moderator would be an excellent way to do so.
What post do you want to: Moderator
Skype or other contact: I'd rather keep them private, if you'll understand.

GENERATION 25: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tangido
    Tangido

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:08 PM

Nickname: Tang. My in-game name is Tangido.
Experience: Lots. I've been playing Minecraft for two years and I've been an OP multiple servers.
Reason you want to join: I'm very mature and smart. I type clearly and can easily communicate with others when they have issues that need to be resolved. My grammar, spelling, and punctuation are almost always spot on which allows for more clear communication for those players that have a problem. I am also reliable and will never use any Mod powers for the wrong reasons.

What post do you want to: Moderator/Admin/OP
Skype or other contact: I don't have a Skype but you can PM me on this site.
Thanks for reading and considering my application!

Aerospace777
    Aerospace777

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Nickname: Dashd8
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for more than a year. I am a builder on 3 servers and I am an administrator in 2.
Reason you want to join: I am very mature for my age, and I have a great imagination to when it comes to building structures in Minecraft. I also love to help people when they need of assistance. I feel happy when someone I helped got their problem solved.
What post do you want: Anything really I just want to help people and build
Skype and other contacts: I do have a skype but my headset broke, I still have to wait to get a new one. You can PM me here thanks for your time!

piggypro
    piggypro

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • Minecraft: piggypro

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Nickname: piggypro
Experience: I'm playing MC since early alpha, I've been admin on 4 servers, I love to help people and work for the community!
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for a new server, one I can see grow from a little server to a very big one, I want to help new people,..
What post do you want to: moderator/writer and I could be the graphichal admin, like I could make bannerq, wallpapers,.. To see my work so far go to piggypro.imgur.com
Skype or other contact: iggytje
Posted Image