• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

slowpoke
    slowpoke

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

Please do not post in this thread unless you an author of a mod that is used in the FTB Mod Pack.  

For the appropriate mod authors, could you please post consents below.

Thanks Slowpoke

Mod Minecraft Forge

Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

LexManos
    LexManos

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:58 AM

Just to double clarify, as an author of Forge, I give permission.
Also, for any other mod that i've made I give permission, Timer, MusicBox, YUNoMakeGoodMop(NoGen), etc..
Posted Image

cpw
    cpw

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:07 AM

As author of IronChest and Compact Solars, I would like to point out their open source status means permission is not required to redistribute, just satisfaction of the GPL license they are shipped under. A mod pack is a bundle of software and that license does not infect other property (to clarify that point).

However, even if the above were not true, IronChest and Compact Solars can be redistributed by the FTB team in whatever form they choose, as FTB is cool and I am happy to support their work for everyone's enjoyment.
A cool banner was here, but it has been removed

Pahimar
    Pahimar

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 434 posts
  • Minecraft: pahimar

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

As the current maintainer of Equivalent Exchange, and through my authorization from x3n0ph0b3 to do with the mod as I feel is appropriate, I give my permission for EE's inclusion in the FTB mod pack and Slowpoke and the official FTB team may redistribute EE in their modpack.

Edit: Just to be clear, this permission includes all past, present, and future versions of Equivalent Exchange.
Check out my official website! - http://www.pahimar.com

x3n0ph0b3
  • Minecraft: x3n0ph0b3

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:20 AM

Double permission from both the creator and the current maintainer.
Permission(s) granted.
Posted Image

Pahimar
    Pahimar

Gold Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 434 posts
  • Minecraft: pahimar

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

View Postx3n0ph0b3, on 18 May 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

Double permission from both the creator and the current maintainer.
Permission(s) granted.

*brofist*
Check out my official website! - http://www.pahimar.com

sfPlayer
    sfPlayer

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

The IndustrialCraft team, here represented by myself (developer and co project leader), granted permission to redistribute our binaries in the FTB mod pack quite a while ago.

Eloraam
    Eloraam

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2773 posts
  • Minecraft: Eloraam

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image

(Built on the FTB/RP2pr5 beta server)

I grant permission for RedPower 2 to be distributed by slowpoke and the original FTB team as part of the FTB challenge map.
Posted Image

SirSengir
    SirSengir

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1449 posts
  • Minecraft: sirsengir

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

Regarding BuildCraft:

Can I use BuildCraft in a mod pack?

As of November 1st, 2011, the answer is YES. But that comes with constraints and restrictions. BuildCraft is released through an Open-Source license, the Minecraft Mod Public License. It does allow redistribution of the mod in its various forms (sources, binaries) in certain cases. Make sure that you do understand the license before distributing a mod including BuildCraft!

tl;dr: BuildCraft can be redistributed. As a matter of form I confirm that Slowpoke has permission for redistribution according to the above license text.

Regarding Forestry:

I have granted permission to Slowpoke for distribution of Forestry in binary form. This permission is granted for a mod pack tailored to the "Feed the Beast" challenge map. (EDIT 19.08.2012: Clarifying that this permission also applies / has been extended to the more general FTB Modpack referenced at http://www.minecraft...b-the-mod-pack/ )
Posted Image

Krapht
    Krapht

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:54 PM

As LogisticsPipes is released under the same license as BuildCraft, I hereby confirm that Slowpoke has permissions to distribute LogisticsPipes as part of a modpack

http://www.mod-build...om/MMPL-1.0.txt

DV8FromTheWorld

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

As an Administrator of MC Port Central, I speak for our community when I say that the "Feed The Beast" (FTB) modpack has full permission and rights to use our ports of Vanilla mods to Craftbukkit as long as they have full consent from the original author or current maintainer.
This includes, but is not limited to, our custom Craftbukkit builds containing Minecraft Forge, all mods that have been ported to bukkit, and any other resource available from www.mcportcentral.co.za .
Posted Image
Mods ported to bukkit ^, ME GUSTA

chicken_bones
  • Minecraft: chicken_bones

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

I give permission for all my mods, (CodeChickenCore, NEI and WR-CBE) to be included in the FTB pack.

Also as all the mods in the pack have permission from the authors, that satisfies the only clause for the inclusion of EnderStorage. Therefore permission to include EnderStorage is given.

iChun
    iChun

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1724 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

I give permission for the Portal Gun mod to be included in the FTB modpack.

Sorry for reaaaally late reply :/
I've been away, only saw Mead's email to me last night.
If you're going to PM me, please read this first...

XCompWiz

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

As the developer of Mystcraft I officially grant permission to the FTB team to distribute Mystcraft in the FTB modpack.
Posted Image

CovertJaguar
  • Minecraft: CovertJaguar

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:44 PM

These guys have permission to use any publicly released binary version of Railcraft, past or future, in this pack. Good luck!
Posted Image

AbrarSyed
  • Minecraft: AbrarSyed

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

I give permission for the SecretRoomsMod and projectorMod to bes used in this modpack. This applies for any future updates and addons that may be created for these mods. This also includes all the versions ranging from ModLoader version to the Bukkit port and soon to be plugin.
Posted Image

Vswe
    Vswe

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 992 posts
  • Minecraft: Vswe and Sir_Advew

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

I, as the creator and maintainer of Steve's Carts, give the FTB team permission to use and distribute said mod in any way they like, this includes the SSP version but also the SMP version as soon as it's ready to be used.
Do you want to know what's happening behind the sceens? Follow me on twitter @Steves_Carts
Posted Image

immibis
    immibis

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Minecraft: immibis

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

I confirm that Slowpoke has permission to use all of my current mods (Immibis Core, TubeStuff, Dimensional Anchors and MFFS) in any modpacks

ShedarJard

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

Nuclear Control mod (IC2 addon) is distributed under new BSD license, which allows redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification.
As the creator I also confirm that Nuclear Control can be redistributed by the FTB team.

Thunderdark

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:56 AM

I, as the creator and maintainer of Modular Force Field System V2 give slowpoke and the FTB team permission to use any  redistributed binary version in the FTB modpack.