• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Walt Disney World...in Minecraft?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bobfred1213

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

A little over a year ago, I began a very ambitious project. To recreate my favorite place in the world, the Walt Disney World Resort, in Minecraft. I decided to make the Magic Kingdom, my favorite park, first. Upon starting, I build the enterance area, and town square. Then, I stopped working on it for a while, losing inspiration. Earlier this year, I stated again, building most of Main St., USA. After my recent trip to Disneyland (CA), I found a sudden wave of inspiration, and I will continue to work on it soon. On YouTube, I made a series of videos, "Building Disney," in which I work on the project, sometimes accompianied by one of my friends. The first video, posted June of 2011, shows a "preview" of the project, and it looks nothing like it does now. The next few, posted a little over a month ago, are more recent. If they receive attention, I will post more, and it will become a weekly (or more recent, depending on my schedule IRL) show. Want to show your support? Below will be some links.

Preview 1 (outdated everything:

Building Disney: Episode 1:

Building Disney: Episode 2:   ugh, these two links dont work...use the related videos of the last two to get there...ill fix this later :)

Building Disney: Episode 3:

Oh, and here is a dynmap of the server on which I build. It will have the most recent rendering of the world! 74.88.17.130:8101

Thanks for your support! Please comment on this thread/on the videos to show that you're interested! Any questions? Ask here!

NOTE: I am not looking for anyone to help with the project. Im good for now Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

claber
    claber

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

It said, "Can't reach server" on my Minecraft when I tried.