• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

FreeMinecraftHost.com - FREE, Instant, and lag free Minecraft Servers for Everyone!

free servers!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
543 replies to this topic

jeremy1080

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image

FreeMinecraftHost.com Is Finally Here! Updated!

What is it?
It's a place for ANYONE and EVERYONE to get their very own free Minecraft server for them and 3 friends to play on! All you do is signup with a Username (Minecraft IGN) a Password, and an Email and then you can start your server! Instantly!

How is it FREE??
I'm glad you asked! Everything is coded by me personally, so their are no license costs for any special software, and then Ads, Donations, and Affiliates pay for the Dedicated server(s)

How many servers can be up at the same time?
As of right now, with the one dedicated server I have, only 20 can run a server at the same time, but as soon as someone is done and they log off, a custom plugin will automatically stop their server after 5 minutes to allow for more people to start theirs!

Does my map get saved?
Of course it does! Your entire server is saved everytime!

Why did you make this?
Well, I've always had friends come up to me, and be like "Hey! Make me a minecraft server! I can't figure out how to!" So now I can say "Just log on to http://www.FreeMinecraftHost.com!

I got a server! Can I donate it to you??

Sorry! I do not take servers as donations to help the service because It causes too many problems with the system Posted Image Just donate for upgrades if you love it!

I want more people, plugins, and maps!

Well you're in luck! Just head over to the Upgrades page once you sign up and you can pay a small one time fee to have double players, double RAM, Plugins, Maps, and more!

NEW! Now offering Tekkit servers! Check out the upgrades page on FreeMinecraftHost for more info!

It is really that easy everyone! Just go to www.FreeMinecraftHost.com, Register, Log in, and start your new minecraft server!

Here's what people are saying about it!

View Postdjmike88, on 01 July 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Hi!
My Minecraft name is djmike88. This is my story of how I got to freeminecrafthost.com. I wanted a server. Just to fiddle around on. I did not want to pay anything so I started googling (as you do) I saw many scam sites,free trials etc... Then I saw freeminecrafthost.com I clicked on it and signed up. I pressed start my server. It started,I typed in the IP and it logged on! I started fiddling around and invited my friends. And they started playing. NO LAG! Anyways thanks for the free server!

From
djmike88 Posted Image

View PostMattubeast, on 28 June 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

Freeminecrafthost.com is 100% trustworthy! You get your very own server, with no lag, and you don't have to pay a dime! You can even donate to make it better! I use it, my friends use it and you should too! It's a great service!

View Postrorybg, on 23 May 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

You sir are the most awesome guy I have ever met!

View Postchoas1010, on 28 June 2012 - 06:12 PM, said:

For most people like me you donate to something because it's epic. Well i've donated to freeminecrafthost because it is EPIC. This guy had the right idea on doing this. Many people like me have a hard time making their own server. Also Jeremy can be quite busy with this. He has to help  people who need help (like me Posted Image), He CODES the whole thing (That takes some time Posted Image), etc. Talk about dedicated Posted Image. So as you can see this isn't some old thing that makes it where you have to donate do anything at all. And if you do donate it's CHEAP which is awesome. I give this guy a big thanks for making minecraft easier Posted Image

View Postidonothack, on 28 June 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

FreeMinecraftHost is the best! Someone told me to go to it since I had problems with setting up a server on my own computer. You are very good at helping people! (This is a review)

View Postthehobbydroids, on 30 June 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Can I just say people this server website is amazing! You set up a server in 3 simple steps; 1. Make an accounts on www.freeminecrafthost.net
2. Select your specific options
3. Start your server!

I even have a video here to show the quality of the servers and how to set it up~

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Modderness
  • Minecraft: botifier

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:56 PM

it wont start help!
Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Can you tell me:

What browser you are using?
What is happening when you click start my server?

Posted Image

Modderness

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:05 PM

i use chrome firefox and safari and it does nothing

is the username case sencetive?
Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:42 PM

Yes it is :)

Posted Image

Modderness

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

did u fix it?

it still wont do antything or showup
Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

No one else is having a problem, you need to explain to me what exactly is going on.

What is your Minecraft Name you signed up with? And are you able to login? What happens when you click login?

Posted Image

bonbons44

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:15 PM

when i try to create an account it says it is not verified and failed to sign me up

Modderness

Posted 18 May 2012 - 12:48 AM

Botifier

and the account is botifier

and the login  is fine
Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

Ok that's good to hear that it's working! More and more features are being added daily so I hope you enjoy it!

Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

Hello everyone! FreeMinecraftHost.com is introducing HTTPS for more secure access! Because of this, the site is temporarily only accessible from:

http://108.175.154.61

Until the DNS propogates, I'll report back when it is back to normal!

Posted Image

Modderness

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

umm i still cant get server to server up!??!?!

i thinkl it is beacouse my user name is lowercase
Posted Image

Rory
    Rory

Void Miner

• Members
  • 1510 posts
  • Minecraft: rorybg
  • Xbox:rorybg

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Out of the almost 3'000'000 people on MCF I alone have the username "Rory", neat huh?

jeremy1080

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

View Postrorybg, on 23 May 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Thank you :D

View PostModderness, on 23 May 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

umm i still cant get server to server up!??!?!

i thinkl it is beacouse my user name is lowercase

What username did you sign up with? and what is your Minecraft IGN? They should be the same, but if not let me know both of them and I'll have it all sorted out :)

Posted Image

619Soldier
  • Minecraft: 619Soldier
  • PSN:green_tree233456

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Is it possible for my server to get whitelisted?
Thanks
Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:35 AM

View Post619Soldier, on 24 May 2012 - 04:47 AM, said:

Is it possible for my server to get whitelisted?
Thanks

Ofcourse it is! Take a look at the commands here!

http://wiki.bukkit.o...Bukkit_commands

Posted Image

jeremy1080

Posted 25 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

We've got a new sponsor! http://www.minecraft...info.com/ebook3

What they do is sell an eBook which will show you how to make a minecraft server profitable! And what better to use than your FREE Minecraft server?

Check it out! https://www.FreeMinecraftHost.com

Posted Image

KillrBladez
  • Minecraft: killrbladez

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

is there a was to set the online mode to false
Posted Image
Maps done:1    Maps raged at: 5    Map rage quit: Waking Up

soulary
    soulary

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:46 PM

Hey! :D i love what your doing and i've created an account and tested it out and i would like to add my own plugins to the server, now i can do this via donation correct? As well as for the other upgrades right?

jeremy1080

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postsoulary, on 26 May 2012 - 03:46 PM, said:

Hey! Posted Image i love what your doing and i've created an account and tested it out and i would like to add my own plugins to the server, now i can do this via donation correct? As well as for the other upgrades right?

Yup :D But I'm working on the plugins page today, to make it more intuitive! So if you would like submit a ticket here

https://www.freemine...ckets/open.php?

And then I'll let you know as soon as it's ready!

Posted Image