• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

GeeSp0t
    GeeSp0t

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:46 AM

hey guys i have a problem with my xbox 360 world, i have spent a long time on this world with my friends we're doing excellent. but then a couple of nights back my server stopped working and it wont load up for some reason ive tried as much as i can if anyone can help please let me know cheers Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

KingKoolAid
  • Location: Planet of the magical Unicorn-Eating Raptor Dragons...

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

Your save could be corrupted, go to the Xbox Dashoboard, Storage, find Minecraft, and look for the name of the server, if it says "Corrupted", that means some sort of bug has affected your game; If you know what would have caused it, just report it in the forum. Hope this helps!

GeeSp0t
    GeeSp0t

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

View PostKingKoolAid, on 17 May 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Your save could be corrupted, go to the Xbox Dashoboard, Storage, find Minecraft, and look for the name of the server, if it says "Corrupted", that means some sort of bug has affected your game; If you know what would have caused it, just report it in the forum. Hope this helps!
thanx but i have already tried and the save is perfectly fine, its confusing the hell outa me >:/

boxanata
    boxanata

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2729 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Is it freezing during loading?

If so,does it freeze on the "initializing server" screen?

Posted Image

Figroll
    Figroll

Diamond Miner

• Retired Staff
  • 869 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:13 PM

Did you use 'save' or did you 'save and quit'?

Theres currently a bug on the 'save and quit' option that can corrupt your world and stop it from loading.
(as listed in the Xbox bugs thread)

T.K
    T.K

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:58 PM

I have the same problem. When I attempt to load the map nothing happens and it just stays at the same screen without freezing or anything. Is there any way to fix this problem or at least avoid it in the future?

tgiarchangel

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

I had this problem.
What I did though, was start a new map, play on that for a couple of days and when I went back to my original it worked. Somehow.

GeeSp0t
    GeeSp0t

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

View PostT.K, on 17 May 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

I have the same problem. When I attempt to load the map nothing happens and it just stays at the same screen without freezing or anything. Is there any way to fix this problem or at least avoid it in the future?
yeah thats exactly what happened to me and it really annoys me.

View Posttgiarchangel, on 17 May 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

I had this problem.
What I did though, was start a new map, play on that for a couple of days and when I went back to my original it worked. Somehow.
I'll give it a try and if it works your a jet mate haha.

papis33
    papis33

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:04 AM

i have the same problem but this time my friend hacked it so i can have the ability to get wat i liked via computer and now its not working and it worked perfectly fine the few other times

Naybelline

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

Have the same problem too and I've checked the file it doesn't say it's corrupted. :(

Hiji
    Hiji

Carpenter

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

View Posttgiarchangel, on 17 May 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

I had this problem.
Just do this. I had the same problem a week ago and this fixed it.

Naybelline

Posted 15 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

View PostHiji, on 15 July 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

View PostHiji, on 15 July 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

That hasn't worked out for me. I've made a few new ones, but still locked out my original.

Chriszke043

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

I have the same problem with one of my worlds. I select the specific world and when i puch load, my whole xbox freezes.

fundaykaide

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postpapis33, on 15 July 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

i have the same problem but this time my friend hacked it so i can have the ability to get wat i liked via computer and now its not working and it worked perfectly fine the few other times
You'll get banned from modding(Likely XBL console banned)!!! Also you're not suppose to talk about modding in this forums!

Back to that topic... Do you have backup? since i would reccomand that.... This is how you backup(you should know but...)

Copy One file into Cloud storage(Or you hard drive if your original game was in cloud storage)
Thats All!Then if you want MORE BACKUP save do this!
Then go to that save in the non-orginal
and then rename it!
Save it into your hard drive( or orginal storage place)
And thats how you do it!