Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

NPC [1.2.5] Warhammer 40,000 Mod

1.2.5 space marine warhammer 40k 40k warhammer gamesworkshop games workshop games-workshop

  • Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#1

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:06 AM

V4 New Weapons!


Hi ladies and gents! Today, I will be bringing you my first ever minecraft mod, Space Marines form Warhammer 40,000 in minecraft!

Currently, there is Chaos, Ultramarines , Orks, Chainswords, Choppas and Powerswords


They have the Endermen and Iron Golem sounds, but that is temporary. They are agrovated against you by default, I'll try to fix that. They drop Diamond helms and are extremely hard to kill.

VIDEO MADE BY ME I RECOMMEND WATCHING THIS AS IT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED



Pics

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It requires ModLoader to work

Download it HERE: Updates coming soon, so stay tuned

If you don't know what Warhammer 40,000 is go HERE

I have a banner! use the code and put it in your signature!
Posted Image
copy and paste this^

WARNING! do not play this on your survival world unless you want to get killed a lot! These mobs are very tough and strong

Disclamer
I do not own GamesWorkshop or Warhammer 40,000 or any of its products.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit that reputation button!

Register or log in to remove.

#2

paull105

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:42 AM

This sounds like it could be great, I will be waiting for pics!
My youtube channel full of good times!

#3

LtLuckey
  • Location: MD, USA
  • Minecraft: Jon_Petrucci

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

It would be easier if you had everything ready before you even post..

#4

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:58 AM

View PostLtLuckey, on 16 May 2012 - 03:52 AM, said:

It would be easier if you had everything ready before you even post..
Yes, I know, but some modders do what I did, I will have pics up tomorrow for sure

#5

Nodachi216
    Nodachi216

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 1577 posts
  • Location: Eastern NC

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

View PostCaptawsm, on 16 May 2012 - 04:58 AM, said:

Yes, I know, but some modders do what I did, I will have pics up tomorrow for sure
True, but that doesn't make it right, my friend. Pics are required by the rules for this section so should be in the OP when it is first posted. By not providing them you make yourself vulnerable to thread deletion and a warning on your account if a moderator is so inclined. Hopefully you'll get the pics up before someone notices. :)

The Rules!!

You agreed to follow them when you made your account here.


#6

Lux1119
    Lux1119

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:43 AM

You need to give them a skin. Right now they are just white with a number on their heads :P

#7

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

View PostLux1119, on 16 May 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

You need to give them a skin. Right now they are just white with a number on their heads :P
Really?! The skin worked for me, I ran it through eclipse and installed it, thanks for the feed back!

#8

Taleric
    Taleric

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

Should be iron golem size at least XD.  Not sure how you could roll them into the game but would be cool if there was a TNT blast and in the smoke a "drop pod" was loaded that they spawn from.

#9

BladeHoldin
  • Location: The Internet, duh
  • Minecraft: BladeHoldin
  • Xbox:BladeHoldin

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:21 PM

@taleric: yes!!!!! And they are white to me, too.

#10

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:57 AM

It's working, sorry it took so long, I lost all motivation to do this! updating pictures now! More mobs coming soon!

Pictures updated!

I'll have a video up soon, showing the Ultramarines and the new but unreleased Chaos Space Marines!

Video up!

#11

BladeHoldin
  • Location: The Internet, duh
  • Minecraft: BladeHoldin
  • Xbox:BladeHoldin

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

I have a great idea for the space marines. Every 1/1000 drops a full set of diamond armor! It would make us want to hunt them, because an iron helm is a crap drop. (better than most, but iron golem has better)

View PostCaptawsm, on 12 July 2012 - 07:24 AM, said:

Video up!
where? I wanna watch...

View PostTaleric, on 21 May 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

Should be iron golem size at least XD.  Not sure how you could roll them into the game but would be cool if there was a TNT blast and in the smoke a "drop pod" was loaded that they spawn from.
even better. A 2x2x2 space marine spawner!!!! Or 1x1x1. And maybe the blast could not happen but it flies from the sky, smashing into the floor.

#12

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

View PostBladeHoldin, on 12 July 2012 - 01:47 PM, said:

I have a great idea for the space marines. Every 1/1000 drops a full set of diamond armor! It would make us want to hunt them, because an iron helm is a crap drop. (better than most, but iron golem has better)


where? I wanna watch...


even better. A 2x2x2 space marine spawner!!!! Or 1x1x1. And maybe the blast could not happen but it flies from the sky, smashing into the floor.
The video link is in the OP just above the picture, for the iron golem, it would be difficult but I could make it work possibly, it could take some time. I'm currently working on a Chainsword and a Powersword for the mod,I will also code in imperial guard and then probably release another version of the mod. Thanks for the feed back!

#13

BladeHoldin
  • Location: The Internet, duh
  • Minecraft: BladeHoldin
  • Xbox:BladeHoldin

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

I'm watching this mod. It's my new favorite, and I'm gonna be with it until it's finished.

#14

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

Banner is up! (made by me, of course)

#15

BladeHoldin
  • Location: The Internet, duh
  • Minecraft: BladeHoldin
  • Xbox:BladeHoldin

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

They aren't aggravated immediately, I see. You have to hit them. Btw I like my new banner. :-)

#16

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostBladeHoldin, on 12 July 2012 - 03:10 PM, said:

They aren't aggravated immediately, I see. You have to hit them. Btw I like my new banner. :-)
First off: Banners your doing it wrong Posted Image just put (img)insertlinkhere(/img) replace the () with []. For the aggravation were you in creative mode? I would release a new item but i keep getting errors, but I'll work them out. Orks are coded but not releasing until I get items in unless you guys want me to release.

Chaos and Orks out, but the items still don't work so they're not in this version.

I seem to be running out of ideas any requests? New races, chapters, armor etc.

#17

zain2028

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

i like the concept of this maybe you could make the marines work for you like fighting. also you should add the bolter guns and chainswords. great idea. i may do a mod spotlight for this if you get more in it.
PS:
i love warhammer.

#18

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postzain2028, on 12 July 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:

i like the concept of this maybe you could make the marines work for you like fighting. also you should add the bolter guns and chainswords. great idea. i may do a mod spotlight for this if you get more in it.
PS:
i love warhammer.
Thanks, I'm working on Chainswords and Powerswords right now, this is my first mod and I'm new to java coding so I'll try to get some stuff done!

#19

BladeHoldin
  • Location: The Internet, duh
  • Minecraft: BladeHoldin
  • Xbox:BladeHoldin

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:43 AM

View PostCaptawsm, on 12 July 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

First off: Banners your doing it wrong :P just put (img)insertlinkhere(/img) replace the () with []. For the aggravation were you in creative mode? I would release a new item but i keep getting errors, but I'll work them out. Orks are coded but not releasing until I get items in unless you guys want me to release.
it doesn't let me do it. It says I don't have permission or something. I say you should add tyranids, jumppacks (just add flying, I can give a recipe if you want. Pm me if you do.) maybe a new ingot (ceramite, just combine diamond with more diamond) that can make armor, tools (never break) and weapons (never break for bow and sword, maybe arrowheads that are instant kill). I have more ideas if you want them. I looked into making a mod like this, just to find out it's to complicated for me to enjoy.

#20

Captawsm
  • Minecraft: 13eastlyawsm

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:23 AM

View PostBladeHoldin, on 13 July 2012 - 02:43 AM, said:

it doesn't let me do it. It says I don't have permission or something. I say you should add tyranids, jumppacks (just add flying, I can give a recipe if you want. Pm me if you do.) maybe a new ingot (ceramite, just combine diamond with more diamond) that can make armor, tools (never break) and weapons (never break for bow and sword, maybe arrowheads that are instant kill). I have more ideas if you want them. I looked into making a mod like this, just to find out it's to complicated for me to enjoy.
well I beat you to the weapons, I'm just putting the finishing touches on the powersword and the chainsword, I was going to make ceramite (power) armour as for tyranids, I will have to learn how to make a new model :P.