- DOWNLOAD - Download this map
- SEQUEL - Check out the sequel to this map, "Escape the Prison"!
- OTHER MAPS & TOOLS - Check out my other maps and tools
- AWESOME SEEDS - A blog dedicated to the best Minecraft Seeds, updated daily
- AWESOME SERVERS - Find great servers & add and promote your own!
- YOUTUBE CHANNEL - Check out my channel for my custom maps' trailers, let's play's, tutorials and more!
- FORUM - Join the community and talk about custom mapping, mods and Minecraft in general!
vvv Check out my newest maps' trailers below vvv
THANK YOU FOR 80,000+ DOWNLOADS!
Thank you everyone for the continued support, without all the feedback and the tons of videos I wouldn't be able to make this map how it is now! If you liked this map, consider checking out my other maps here, and I hope you will enjoy them as much as you enjoyed this one!
As always, make sure to smash the button to the right and if you'd like to support me (which is not necessarily financially), please visit this page!
You, Stevie, have been captured by a mad scientist, along with other testificates, who's about to perform tests on you and your cellmate. Your cellmate, Denton, however is determined to escape from the lab. When the guards are out for a lunch break, he decides it's the time to strike. You manage to get out of your cell, however you still have to escape from the scientist. Escape the Lab has lots of puzzles, parkour, a maze and much more. Can you be creative with a bow and arrow? Can you crack the code? Do you think you'll be able to survive the parkour? Defeat the guards? Or get out of the maze (alive)? Find out now!
Next to the main objective, there is also a lot of fun(ny) "side stuff" for you to do!
Side challenge: Collect as many emeralds as you can to compete with other players! There are Ender Chests around the map for you to save your precious Emeralds. Tell us in the comments below how many you have found and/or vote on the poll.
Here is the trailer of the sequel - Escape the Prison
- You cannot destroy any blocks (except snow) nor place any blocks.
- Collect as many emeralds as you can.
- Set your difficulty on 'Normal'.
- Do not trade with villagers.
- You can only save your emeralds in the Ender Chests.
- And of course: no modding/hacking.
Featured Let's Play
Latest changelog: v4.1.1
- Completely redone the redstone system for the TNT exploding at the end. There were still some redstone torches that could, due to lag, activate the TNT and explode the map. Everything should be fixed now. No more random exploding! Sorry for the inconvenience.
- The villager that represents the scientist is now called "Dr. Evil" (above his head), as he is called in the sequel.
- Removed the trap doors in the scientist's office that would open when you pull a lever.
If you enjoyed the map, consider checking out my other maps below! (Click the link)
If you liked the map, please press the button, it encourages me to keep improving this map! Also, don't forget to follow this topic to keep up-to-date about what's new.
You are more than welcome to record videos of this map. But if you do, please give credit to youtube.com/wafflecakesminecraft and a link to this thread in the description. Send me a message and I will add your video to the list! You're welcome to post your let's play in this topic too!
If you really enjoy my maps, and want to donate, click the button below. Any donation, no matter the amount, is greatly appreciated.